AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended/ineligible

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
1
0
0
My ID was accepted. But at the top it says ineligible. And when I go to broadcast it says I'm suspended. I added my bf to my account and he added mine to his account and now he's suspended/ineligible.
My username is kbaexo73
 
My ID was accepted. But at the top it says ineligible. And when I go to broadcast it says I'm suspended. I added my bf to my account and he added mine to his account and now he's suspended/ineligible.
My username is kbaexo73
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25969733
 
Upvote 0