AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2023
my Broadcast been Suspended for over a month now. it just dont seem fair if my Broadcast suspension is forever? i asked if my suspension is forever and they didn't say if it was or not. i would think if it was forever it would say Broadcast banned. it dont say Broadcast banned it says Broadcast Suspended.... look i am not suicidal i never was that night i was just trying to see if anyone cared. so.... i said something stupid.... yeah i have mental illnesses and so on but i know i wont do anything stupid i love living i have my dogs family a house and so on i will not kill myself or anything,,, people make mistakes i was just angry that night and so on. i said something i didn't mean... people please dont be rude here please. i just said something stupid is all i never had plans on acting on it or anything. all i am asking is too remove the suspension if not now then eventually please... @punker barbie please consider removing my suspension eventually... at-least.

Status
Not open for further replies.