AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Missbya
Hello.i'm really hoping for your help @punker barbie because my chaturbate account was broadcast suspended for no reason since 24.11.the suspended happend during the normal broadcast,i dont get warning or notifications.i do have the account from years i dont had any problem with it.i send mail to support with noone answer.i did confirmed the identity but the person been rejected after next days the age verification inclusive the payment form been deleted.i wish very much to back broadcasting on that platform :(

My username : missbya

Hello again .i'm missbya i been broadcast suspended i dont know where to found an help. the chaturbate support dont answer on mail. Please someone what to help me with an advice at least :(
Thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.