AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
AnjaOh
@punker barbie could you please assist in my help desk request? My bf’s ID expired recently due to his birthday. We uploaded his passport after we realized his license expired yesterday . Anyway, long story short, my broadcast was suspended because he was helping me with some tech stuff in a pw protected room and THEN we realized the whole issue with the license expiration, etc. Anyway, I appreciate your help AnjaOh is the username . His account is Molson31.

@punker barbie could you please assist in my help desk request? My bf’s ID expired recently due to his birthday. We uploaded his passport after we realized his license expired yesterday . Anyway, long story short, my broadcast was suspended because he was helping me with some tech stuff in a pw protected room and THEN we realized the whole issue with the license expiration, etc. Anyway, I appreciate your help AnjaOh is the username . His account is Molson31.
There has to be some technical error at this point because his ID got approved, I uploaded mine several times, they were approved, yet it still says I’m ineligible to broadcast—which does not make sense, since my ID never expired and he and I are the only people on the account. @punker barbie thank you .

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, these things do not get cleared up instantly. Takes a day or two for everything to be approved again for streaming.

I am sure you will be able to stream again, just need to have a bit of patience.

If his ID was approved on his account only, you may need to add him as a guest on your own account, not really sure on that part. But for both to appear on cam in the same room that has to be done

CB can see all video streams, even PW protected ones.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, these things do not get cleared up instantly. Takes a day or two for everything to be approved again for streaming.

I am sure you will be able to stream again, just need to have a bit of patience.

If his ID was approved on his account only, you may need to add him as a guest on your own account, not really sure on that part. But for both to appear on cam in the same room that has to be done

CB can see all video streams, even PW protected ones.
Thank you. It’s so funny that this happened because I am such a rule follower, and I totally missed that his ID expired the day before. Anyway, it still says I’m “ineligible “ yet he is now . Ugh so frustrating an honest mistake is taking this long to clear up. I’m trying to be patient.

Upvote 0
Thank you. It’s so funny that this happened because I am such a rule follower, and I totally missed that his ID expired the day before. Anyway, it still says I’m “ineligible “ yet he is now . Ugh so frustrating an honest mistake is taking this long to clear up. I’m trying to be patient.
Update! Fixed already. I was freaking out and now I’m just glad everything is straightened out.😅

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.