AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcaster Not Getting Sound - Please Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017
Hi All,

My partner and i are completely new to camming (having only one show to our names) and quite honestly it was a bit of a disaster! We really enjoyed the performing part but we could not get any sound our end so we couldn't hear when anyone tipped (we were using Tip Goal King on Chaturbate) which made it kind of hard work. I tried all the usual suspects trying to fix it and could hear sound on other peoples broadcasts. My tip volume is at 60% but still nothing. We also had our sound to viewers drop out a couple of times and once page was refreshed it was back. Its quite possible i'm missing something really obvious and making myself look a bit silly but i really want to get broadcasting and this problem is actually putting me off. So any help/advice would be very gratefully received :)

Status
Not open for further replies.