AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasters: Can you read your chatroom from your phone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2016
I think I tried this years ago and it didn't work. But let's say you are too far from your main screen to read the chat messages and still want to see what's going on. Is there a way to just load the chat portion on your phone while you are still broadcasting on your computer? Or will it get confused if it sees logins on separate devices?

I think I tried this years ago and it didn't work. But let's say you are too far from your main screen to read the chat messages and still want to see what's going on. Is there a way to just load the chat portion on your phone while you are still broadcasting on your computer? Or will it get confused if it sees logins on separate devices?

You can try it, its untested with mobile devices but I think it will work. (the link is for the web only version) but you wont be able to send messages only receive them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.