AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting via mobile c2c Private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Guys, what type of phone do you use if you want to follow a model for example on Private? + C2C? Some clients do not understand that they cannot get quality with an ordinary and weak phone. A few clients were dialed that my video was choppy or they couldn't hear me. So I explained to them that my video is fine and the sound is also fine. Then I asked what device they use and then they said phone. I constantly explain that it is not a win on the phone. So I tried 2 types of phone at home and the quality was bad. Some won't let it be explained that it's not my fault. But it's a mistake that they have a weak device. I will have to put in my profile that I do not guarantee the quality if they have weak equipment mobile. Thanks for the opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.