AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broken English?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2010
I know it's not nice to make fun of people like this, but I figure if we don't mention any names, it's all in good fun, right? I really just needed to share this from chat today:

"What sizes boobs are you?"

Post your favorite broken Englishes for great lulz!

"open boobs bb"

MilaMilanXXX said:
Oh baby ....you are in Thailand?...Do they have computers there ?

(and Yes this actually was meant to be a serious question)

:woops: wtf

My english not such a perfect but whateva.. there was :
-Bb go...
-where? (me)
-please please Go Go
-where the fuck i should go?
-Go in Paris to me.. i live in Paris

Or when people on drugs in my group:

-mmm MmmMm
-mm yeeeeeahhh yeee mmmm yeeeeeahhh
-mm eeeee mmm eee
-EMINEM Right all those words mean Eminemmmmm!!!!

-what Eminem ?
-Eminem ask when you back at home?
so at the end all group just finish.. with confused faces... or this guy tell me " Oh hey wait for me" and go for 30 min somewere while i'm in group.. then back and tell me "I just had cool private with girl, and now i want you do pvt toghther" and start pvt with 5 diferent girls on MFC.

Other one guy, all night ask me bring him some colors.. and then we go in PVT... i didnt underst like what colors... and then he take me pvt, and say "I see you in gold colors, now show me how Tigerrr you are.. this fuckin goldd colorssss make me orgasm" ( there even no gold color) whateva!!! I dont know but in my room always some weirdo, but sometimes i just really having fun to listing they crazy minds... maybe somebody saw a guy with nickname t0pcat , i try find him .. This weirdo guy really cant leave my mind.. haha
Whatevaaa.. i'm sure you now laugh at my english haha :) I prefer speak then type!

i dunno i get some people in my room who do not seem to get the fact that i speak and type in english my brain short circuits and i am rusty as hell on my french and kno extremely little spanish (mainly enough to say i do not speak spanish). i should kno italian seeing as i am of italian descent. but meh

i get a lot.. of broken english. and frankly too many to remember them all and post. maybe if i get a really good one i will remember to post in here

Status
Not open for further replies.