AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubbles with thumbs up or down in the stream - how do they come about?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 17, 2023
Hello, I have been a regular visitor to cb-streams for almost two years. I visit the same streams over and over again, none of which are very popular. Rather those with less than 20 visitors. I tip quite a lot. Now my question: For a few weeks now, soap bubbles with a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" symbol have been appearing from time to time in one of my favorite streams. Directly above the model's head. A thought bubble like in a comic. She says herself that she doesn't know how they come about. In any case, it was not set up by her. These bubbles even appeared in a private session I had booked. And they can also be seen in the recorded video. It's really annoying. Does anyone here know anything about this? i have a screenshot attached. Thanks for your answers.

Attachments

• PSX_20231117_105507.png
    PSX_20231117_105507.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox