AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
few more bullshit camscores to add to the list...

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CANDY_BABY 33453.6
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/M_O_D_E_L 20103.3
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Kiss18 7878.2 (and no votes or admires) looool

While on c/s did u see BlondeFantasy score go from 26000 on March 1st to 15874 today - March 2nd. :shock:

I think it may have something to do with 170,000 tokens she got on Dec 31st. March 2nd would be day 61 and thus when the c/s is calculated these tokens might not be included ??

CaptnBraxton said:
I think it may have something to do with 170,000 tokens she got on Dec 31st. March 2nd would be day 61 and thus when the c/s is calculated these tokens might not be included ??
Precisely. Many times when you see a girl who wins Miss MFC or is in the top few, then isn't up there again right after... 61 days later their camscore takes a nosedive. Happened to me after Mega May, especially due to taking June off and not maintaining any sort of token income.

danavixen said:
how on earth did you find out she had 170000 tokens on that day??? :eek:

It's probably an estimate, unless the model tells everyone herself.

Either way, anytime a model gets a really big tip; word spreads about it pretty fast thanks to the lounges. If it's an estimated amount, someone probably added up all the big tips she received that day and guessed from there.

GiaMisaki said:
lol candy_ baby 33k camscore, brand new. 6 votes. no people in her room, no tips. yeah ok that's believable.

Plus, she doesn't have sound! "Sound in prvt bb!"

Attachments

• nosound.jpg
    nosound.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 504
I just saw that shit too!! Fuck these fake bitches man! Here's a screen cap of her menu stuff...and her profile is backgrounded with money and her star rating was 1 1/2 stars with 33 votes

Attachments

• BS.jpg
    BS.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 501
It's pathetic MFC is allowing this crap to happen, shits on the models who work for their scores.

We could hear a guy coaching that new 33k girl, it's quite painful to watch it all really.

I visited this room tonight. She came back from a group show and her sound was on, you could hear other models in the studio moaning... most likely why she has no sound. It wouldn't surprise me if they are separated only by those sheets they use as walls!

ZoeyMore said:
GiaMisaki said:
lol candy_ baby 33k camscore, brand new. 6 votes. no people in her room, no tips. yeah ok that's believable.

Plus, she doesn't have sound! "Sound in prvt bb!"

Who cares about models with inflated camscores? Just take them for a laugh, mfc is obviously making nice money with that service. None of the "fake models" keep their scores anyway, they are begging for groups and a few tips. It's quite pathetic. Sorry if I sound harsh, but most people recognize fake models and dont spend their tokens on them, and if one of these models turns out to be good, well gratz to her, money well earned.

zilaz said:
Who cares about models with inflated camscores? Just take them for a laugh, mfc is obviously making nice money with that service. None of the "fake models" keep their scores anyway, they are begging for groups and a few tips. It's quite pathetic. Sorry if I sound harsh, but most people recognize fake models and dont spend their tokens on them, and if one of these models turns out to be good, well gratz to her, money well earned.
Well we have a feeling that some of the inflated super high camscores may (even if just temporarily) have an affect on everyone's camscore... kind of skewing the averages, so to speak. So we'll bitch about it all we want, lol.

Seriously, (too put it simply) Fucking Yummy.

Why does this gorgeous girl need fake inflated cam score bull shit?

Because with a cam score of 1000, during quiet times she would be half way down on page 1 on the homepage, and likely to be on page 2 during the busy times. She would be only prey to those who hunt for "New Models".

Runts said:
Here's the solution...

Put all the studio models on their own page, just like the asian homepage.

Problem solved. That way the "studio pimps" tipping their own models wouldn't hurt solo cam models.

Me Likey!

Jebbaz said:
Seriously, (too put it simply) Fucking Yummy.

How gorgeous you are has nothing to do with how successful you will be. There are hundreds of really beautiful models that make no money and have low camscores.

Runts said:
LadyLuna said:
Runts said:
Here's the solution...

Problem solved. That way the "studio pimps" tipping their own models wouldn't hurt solo cam models.

Me Likey!
Me too!

Wait...

Most studio models do not get their camscores buffed by their studios. Besides, some of us rather like certain studio models. All something like this would do is discourage us from considering Western models.

Sevrin said:
Runts said:
Here's the solution...

Most studio models do not get their camscores buffed by their studios. Besides, some of us rather like certain studio models. All something like this would do is discourage us from considering Western models.

Eh. The way things are now is not fair. If they keep things they way they are now, then they might as well re-integrate the Asian studios back into the main group...

Yeah I noticed that girl with a massive camscore, she was doing okay though, lots of viewers in her room.
But I dunno, I rather prefer crawling up the camscore ladder slowly... if I was WHAM at the top like that, I dont know what I'd do!

Man I felt kind of sorry for her when I was in her room yesterday. The high cam score, bad training and her studio guy typing for her definitely backfired for her. Almost every single person in her room kept mentioning the studio tipping her and the fact that she's some kind of whore giving the studio bosses bjs to pay them back for the big tip.

Ivy_Rose said:
Man I felt kind of sorry for her when I was in her room yesterday. The high cam score, bad training and her studio guy typing for her definitely backfired for her. Almost every single person in her room kept mentioning the studio tipping her and the fact that she's some kind of whore giving the studio bosses bjs to pay them back for the big tip.
I felt bad for her personally, but if this behavior keeps happening every time a studio launches a new girl with a scamscore, do you think they'll realize that it doesn't actually help, but hinders? I hate to ever encourage people to go into rooms and talk crap, but if it isn't directed right at the girl (it's not her fault, really) it might have some impact.

I hope the studio bosses that are in charge of the scamscore boosting watch the chat for the first few days these girls are on and realize that it's not doing them any good, and actually puts a negative stigma on the girl.

AmberCutie said:
Ivy_Rose said:
I felt bad for her personally, but if this behavior keeps happening every time a studio launches a new girl with a scamscore, do you think they'll realize that it doesn't actually help, but hinders? I hate to ever encourage people to go into rooms and talk crap, but if it isn't directed right at the girl (it's not her fault, really) it might have some impact.

I hope the studio bosses that are in charge of the scamscore boosting watch the chat for the first few days these girls are on and realize that it's not doing them any good, and actually puts a negative stigma on the girl.

I agree, if they're smart they will start her a new account with an 1000 point camscore.

Hello all,

I'm a new member on this forum and I would also like to give some info on this model named CANDY_BABY. Obviously she has a fake cam score that was inflated by the studio she works for. The studio is obviously trying to trick new members of MFC into thinking that the model is a well-performing model, when in fact she is not.

This particular girl (CANDY_BABY) is really NOT a new model. She has another (older) account: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/EvaKissss. She still logs in on this account - as early as today - that has a true cam score of 617.5.

I hope i contributed some new info to the conversation.

Regards.

KennethS said:
Hello all,

I'm a new member on this forum and I would also like to give some info on this model named CANDY_BABY. Obviously she has a fake cam score that was inflated by the studio she works for. The studio is obviously trying to trick new members of MFC into thinking that the model is a well-performing model, when in fact she is not.

This particular girl (CANDY_BABY) is really NOT a new model. She has another (older) account: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/EvaKissss. She still logs in on this account - as early as today - that has a true cam score of 617.5.

Regards.
Hell I might have visited her on this account. Girl is effing cute, scamscore or not. (Amber I fucking LOVE your term for it and will be stealing it for my own use)

KennethS said:
Hello all,

Regards.

You definitely did, thanks!

And I agree with Jebbaz, she is cute. Probably doesn't have the personality to back it up.

I'll agree that it's bullshit for models to get tipped into a high camscore, but after a while, things even out and camscores come to reflect what members, even if it's just one or a handful of wealthy ones, are willing to support with their tokens. It's okay to get worked up about it, I guess, considering how it's the worst thing wrong in the world and all, but it's not like models are going hungry because studios are tipping their own. There are plenty of members and tokens for models who know how to connect with members.

Status
Not open for further replies.