AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little info from my studio (Romanian) - they told me that camscore is affected by the number of people you have in your room. I'm not sure how true that is.
Second - but this is only a rumour, most studios use part of the money they make for offline tips to raise a model's camscore (because offline tips are more valuable than online).
They basically use the money models make to get them higher in the camscore ranking.
I know for sure that my studio has created several premium accounts they use for keeping a room going.

Now I'm just hoping no one from my studio is on this forum, because they don't like me much anyway :lol:

BelleMadlyne said:
A little info from my studio (Romanian) - they told me that camscore is affected by the number of people you have in your room. I'm not sure how true that is.
Certainly not true.

Also I posted this in Zoomer's thread but it should have gone here probably.
2 things to note today.

1. Yay, someone finally passed SunnyLeone for top camscore. Not surprised who it is. :)

2. This girl's camscore has gotta be the most consistent BS score I've seen. Super boring, doesn't talk, I never see tips, so how the hell did hers go UP so much today and how does she stay in the 20k range? Meanwhile I hustle my ass off but can't get back above 11k for the life of me. luxuryangel
Yeah, whatever, I'm bitter. :D

Anybody recognize this "new" girl? I believe its now her 3rd account. I just find it humorous that they keep inflating the same girls cam score and bringing her back as a new model. I guess there motto is if it doesnt work the first time try try again....

Attachments

• scam.jpg
    scam.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 723
Jebbaz said:
I wish she were a legit model.... my penis likes her.
What is it that you find attractive about her? I don't see it. But everyone has their taste.

Amber, I present you with the 3 physical attributes a woman needs to make me into a drooling buffoon on sight.

All these things in one package equals

Jebbaz said:
Amber, I present you with the 3 physical attributes a woman needs to make me into a drooling buffoon on sight.

All these things in one package equals

I must admit in these pictures I find her much more attractive than she appears live on cam...just my :twocents-02cents:

Jebbaz if thats your type have you ever checked out http://profiles.myfreecams.com/kalyfornia ? Long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, Natural boobies and booty to go with it! Im not sure how much she is on cam on MFC but I know she was on streamate for a while plus has her own site. I met her a few years ago via MGF (her name was previously Bunny but now she is Bonnie B.) and while she has a lot of personality through blogs and when I talk with her on yahoo etc the few time I have seen her live she was a little quite. None the less if you ever see her around check her out...you may just develop a new crush (=

Sorry for bringing this topic from darkness, but in case anyone has interest on strange camscores... I found this new model today: Cherry_Love (23484.5), typical studio model with inflated camscore.

But now that we have a site like CamscoreStats we can see what happened before, how she got that camscore and be sure that she is not a model we just noticed now. Well, but we can't. She is not on CamscoreStats's DB because she never showed up on the list!

Want more? I'm also tracking the camscores changes and guess what... In the past 2 months she never came online. Today is the first time she is seen online. It is like she had started with that huge camscore instead of the default 1000. Just like many of you were suspecting.

Here is her last activity:

Jul 6, 2011 2:36 am logged in free chat after 1 minute away
Jul 6, 2011 2:35 am set to away after 4 minutes in group chat
Jul 6, 2011 2:31 am went to group after 23 minutes in free chat
Jul 6, 2011 2:08 am logged in free chat after 1 minute away
Jul 6, 2011 2:07 am set to away after 6 minutes in group chat
Jul 6, 2011 2:01 am went to group after 30 minutes in free chat
Jul 6, 2011 1:32 am logged in free chat after 6 minutes away
Jul 6, 2011 1:26 am set to away after 5 minutes in free chat
Jul 6, 2011 1:21 am logged in free chat after 3 minutes away
Jul 6, 2011 1:18 am set to away after 2 minutes in private
MFC time

Either she got real big tips on her first hours online, or she got fake tips before get online. I thought that studios had stopped doing this...

MyCamgirl said:
Sorry for bringing this topic from darkness, but in case anyone has interest on strange camscores... I found this new model today: Cherry_Love (23484.5), typical studio model with inflated camscore.

<snip>

Either she got real big tips on her first hours online, or she got fake tips before get online. I thought that studios had stopped doing this...

I don't know what would make you think that.

From her profile:
Turn Ons/Offs:
I like it when strangers look at me!! it turn me ons so much!!!)))) but deceitful and greedy men turn me offs...
Oh, the irony.

From her comments:
Posted by SPONGEFACE1: July 06, 2011
ScoobySnaxxx, you are probably a great guy but I have to disagree with your comment. This girl 'OR' her team of people are messed up. They have no right to ban friendly and nice people. I was banned by her room, for the very first time ever on MFC. I paid her a positive comment, congratulating her on a wonderful Cam Score and before I knew it, I was banned.

Posted by ScoobySnaxxx: July 06, 2011
camscore shamscore :p she is a babe 10/10 for prv. why take it out on the girls you should be complaining to MFC they allow this to go on.

Sevrin said:
MyCamgirl said:

<snip>

It has been quite a while since we've seen a really bad one. I wonder if something did happen to quell it for a bit.

AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
MyCamgirl said:

<snip>

It has been quite a while since we've seen a really bad one. I wonder if something did happen to quell it for a bit.
She's at 1155.4 now so it deflated quite fast. And then there's these profile comments...

Posted by CaptnHardCock: July 06, 2011
good post Mila. Thanks for ban bitch (or should i say yr boss) Care factor ZERo. I guess what i posted in the main chat was a butthurt hey ? Don't like the truth of my post. C/s 24,000 Hahahaha. 1000000% scammer DONT ANYONE GIVE THESE BITCHES TOKENS. I guess this post will only last a few hrs before deleted.

Posted by interclassy: July 06, 2011
will the russian mafia never stop???? rated 1 star

Posted by MilaMilanXXX: July 06, 2011
Lets see how fast this post will be removed , 1 minute , 2 minutes ? You Scooby have NO IDEA how hard girls work for their Camscores and how important it is for their position in avatar. Your right don't take it out on the girl. Take it out on the Russian Mob Studio behind it ! 10 girls in 3 months , same story 20-45.000 cam rate and in three months they are all back on 2000 ...What is the sense in that ? I know it ..Do you guess ? oh yes this is Mila Milan who actually like 99.99% of the girls on this site NEEDs to work for their score !

MyCamgirl said:
... I found this new model today: Cherry_Love (23484.5), typical studio model with inflated camscore.

But now that we have a site like CamscoreStats ... but ... She is not on CamscoreStats's DB because she never showed up on the list!

... In the past 2 months she never came online. Today is the first time she is seen online. It is like she had started with that huge camscore instead of the default 1000. Just like many of you were suspecting.

...Either she got real big tips on her first hours online, or she got fake tips before get online. I thought that studios had stopped doing this...
I pointed this one out to Zoomer a couple of days ago: LovelyHellen (41305.2 on profile at 17.08 BST 3 July)

It was noticed in Lounge1K and there are some predictable comments on her profile, so it may be old news.

As someone pointed out in L1K, her pop-up menu displays the inflated CamScore to 3 decimal places, and reportedly using Next Model> led to one in the low 400s. A bug might have been the cause, misplacing the decimal point or miscalculating by a factor of 100, or perhaps just the number displayed. This is MFC.

Her CamScore is 1243.1 now, 33.5 below 1276.6 where it was when CamscoreStats recorded her score on the 3 July.

Whatever the cause of mega-scores, I'm not so sure it's about hyping these models because the reaction from premiums is negative and the scores crash before anything invested in hype could be recouped. [Although if there's a bug that can be exploited, perhaps no investment is required.]

If it's supposed to be about money laundering, as often hinted, then using a new model with no established cashflow stands out a mile, it's noticed by 100s if not 1000s of mfc users (along with any agency bothered to watch) which tends to defeat that alleged purpose.

Attachments

• LovelyHellen_camscore.jpg
    LovelyHellen_camscore.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 522
I got a bullshit camscore story for ya'll. I was in a models room and some dude was bitching about her video not being live. The video was pretty shitty but she had a camscore of 5000+ so I was kinda confused. I tipped hoping I would hear the tip noise, which I did. Then the dude bitching explained that the dude running the scam has the video play but has live audio, which was weird. He then said something like take her pvt and ask her to say your name or make a specific request. At this point I was way too curious so I had to go pvt. When I get in pvt I ask if she can turn down the music so I can hear her voice, she turns it down without actually moving at all but continues to type. I tell her hearing the model is the most important part of a show for me so if you could please talk, that'd be awesome. BB I Have very sore throat she says. At this point I start to believe the dude about it not being live. I ask if she can touch her belly just to reassure me that this is live. Vid freezes for a couple of seconds and when it comes back the model waves. She then starts to show me some really lame looking tattoos to which I say something like feel like starting a nice striptease? Vid freezes for a bit and when it comes back shes already topless rubbing oil on some awful looking fake boobs, so I politely ask her to put her top back on and to instead rub those lovely legs and ass with the oil. She grabs a toy and starts to suck it after about a minute of horrifying breast rubbing. I ask again for her to touch her belly just so I know it's live, didn't do it. I asked if she could respond to any requests at all, no answer. So I bounce just chalking it up as a loss but then I started to think about all the ladies that actually work hard for their camscores and got kinda pissed that some video had a 5000+ score. Different type of bs camscore I guess but still some bullshit.

Models name was BritneyFox or something close to that. I'm not sure what MFC's policies are towards videos but it seems pretty shady to me.

PunkInDrublic said:
I got a bullshit camscore story for ya'll. I was in a models room and some dude was bitching about her video not being live. The video was pretty shitty but she had a camscore of 5000+ so I was kinda confused. I tipped hoping I would hear the tip noise, which I did. Then the dude bitching explained that the dude running the scam has the video play but has live audio, which was weird. He then said something like take her pvt and ask her to say your name or make a specific request. At this point I was way too curious so I had to go pvt. When I get in pvt I ask if she can turn down the music so I can hear her voice, she turns it down without actually moving at all but continues to type. I tell her hearing the model is the most important part of a show for me so if you could please talk, that'd be awesome. BB I Have very sore throat she says. At this point I start to believe the dude about it not being live. I ask if she can touch her belly just to reassure me that this is live. Vid freezes for a couple of seconds and when it comes back the model waves. She then starts to show me some really lame looking tattoos to which I say something like feel like starting a nice striptease? Vid freezes for a bit and when it comes back shes already topless rubbing oil on some awful looking fake boobs, so I politely ask her to put her top back on and to instead rub those lovely legs and ass with the oil. She grabs a toy and starts to suck it after about a minute of horrifying breast rubbing. I ask again for her to touch her belly just so I know it's live, didn't do it. I asked if she could respond to any requests at all, no answer. So I bounce just chalking it up as a loss but then I started to think about all the ladies that actually work hard for their camscores and got kinda pissed that some video had a 5000+ score. Different type of bs camscore I guess but still some bullshit.

Models name was BritneyFox or something close to that. I'm not sure what MFC's policies are towards videos but it seems pretty shady to me.
I am so sorry to hear that you were cheated. You could actually report that to the admins and get your tokens refunded. MFC does not allow pre-recorded video feeds, so if you have hard evidence via your private archive, you could get your tokens back. I am sure you know how to get there, but if not, let me know..... Good luck

PunkInDrublic said:

Are you sure it is BritneyFox? I'm not saying you are lying. It is just to be sure that we are talking about the same model.

What you described, I already saw her doing on other sites (Cams.com, ImLive and Webcams.com). Yet, she is one of the top models on ImLive.

Seems that she, or someone who has access to her account, puts a recorded video to play when she is not around so she can make some extra $$ with unwary members. As she is veteran, she might have plenty of videos from previous private sessions.

But to be fair with this model, who I know quite well, she does perform live shows. The two times I visited her room on MFC she was performing a public show and it was a live show for sure. Nevertheless, it is not a reason to use recorded videos when she is "tired".

MyCamgirl said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Are you sure it is BritneyFox?

BritneyFoxy I think and the dude talking all the shit sent me a pm kinda explaining the scam a little more to me and he did say the dude does it basically everywhere so it sounds like the same person

Dark Passenger said:
kattys_fun_4U has to be the biggest bullshit i have ever seen on mfc. She has a good camscore 6830.1 the last time i looked yet i have never seen her get many big tips,privates or many people in her room, but the fact shes in the top 20 with such a low camscore just reeks of bullshit last month she was in the top 10 with an even lower camscore something just isn't right with that. So many models with better camscores aren't even in the top 20 in the rankings so how the hell can some girls with really low ones be above them?

I have suspected her of self tipping for a while now and have spoken to afew other members that think the same, always seem to be the same few who only ever tip at the end of the night so she gets her target and can go to bed that and a few other things is why i suspect she is self tipping

she has a good came score because she does sex raffles but think her bf keeps winning next time you are in there ask her who the winners are there never on her profile

MrBlue said:
she has a good came score because she does sex raffles but think her bf keeps winning next time you are in there ask her who the winners are there never on her profile

I think there needs to be a CamSlut Gaming Commission in order to regulate things like that :lol:

Oh and using recorded video is definitely against MFC rules. I just don't know if it's a rule they actually enforce.

bawksy said:
I think there needs to be a CamSlut Gaming Commission in order to regulate things like that :lol:
I know that was a tongue in cheek comment, but it does bring up a valid point re:raffles. In most states in the US raffles would fall under the jurisdiction of that states gaming commission. Laws vary widely from state to state, and using tokens may or may not make a difference, but I'm sure that in at least some states these cam girl raffles would be considered illegal. A disgruntled loser filing a complaint could stir up a whole hornets nest of trouble.

PunkInDrublic said:
MyCamgirl said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Are you sure it is BritneyFox?

BritneyFoxy I think and the dude talking all the shit sent me a pm kinda explaining the scam a little more to me and he did say the dude does it basically everywhere so it sounds like the same person

Darn, that's too bad cuz she is fricken HOT!

Lord_Latex said:
bawksy said:
I know that was a tongue in cheek comment, but it does bring up a valid point re:raffles. In most states in the US raffles would fall under the jurisdiction of that states gaming commission. Laws vary widely from state to state, and using tokens may or may not make a difference, but I'm sure that in at least some states these cam girl raffles would be considered illegal. A disgruntled loser filing a complaint could stir up a whole hornets nest of trouble.

should mfc ban all raffles as mfc don’t have a gaming licence as some models make thousands on selling tickets,
All so offering sex to the winner does that make mfc there pimp as mfc gets half of it?
mfc is becoming an escort site but take half the money not like other escort site that just get paid for advertising
kattys_fun_4u

I want to add something to this topic, a personal experience....
hmmm think it was like 2 moths ago... I've been sick this year and I wasn't able to work as many hours or days as the last year so my cam hours and tokens went down a lot! more my camscore, but one day I had a 3000 camscore and the next day it change to 4500 or 4900 I dont remember the exactly number, but I remember it was for no reason because in that week I worked like 3 days and I made the same token amount as the last week before and I didnt get any offline tips... so I notice about it cos some guys got to my room calling me scam and some other rude names lol and I was just sitting there chatting... I sure you as hell guys if I'll pay to increase my camscore I'll make work hard to keep it that way! so I still dont understand why MFC up my camscore... (has happen to any of you girls? )

just some things doesnt fit on MFC sometimes :?

(((my english is not perfect)))

MyCamgirl said:
Are you sure it is BritneyFox? I'm not saying you are lying. It is just to be sure that we are talking about the same model.

What you described, I already saw her doing on other sites (Cams.com, ImLive and Webcams.com). Yet, she is one of the top models on ImLive.

Seems that she, or someone who has access to her account, puts a recorded video to play when she is not around so she can make some extra $$ with unwary members. As she is veteran, she might have plenty of videos from previous private sessions.

But to be fair with this model, who I know quite well, she does perform live shows. The two times I visited her room on MFC she was performing a public show and it was a live show for sure. Nevertheless, it is not a reason to use recorded videos when she is "tired".

I saw something that may be similar to this - there was a model on mfc called ILoveSodomy (lol) who was quite pretty, but never really did much except lay around on her bed. She didn't even respond to my multiple witty attempts to ask her if she really did love sodomy. Never thought much of it, though she accepted privates.

Then one day a new model joined MFC called Marilyn69 (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Marilyn69), someone linked her in lounge, and ILoveSodomy side by side - and it was exactly the same woman. Different feeds, in a different room, and her hair was shorter - but undeniably the same girl, on 2 model accounts at the same time.

One of her fans then piped up and said the ILS one is a video, that her old studio manager was pissed at losing her because she was his top model and so has just been playing old recorded sessions.

I went group with Marilyn shortly after and she was definitely real, and responsive. Shortly after the ILS account was gone/deleted.

Courtney said:
hmmm think it was like 2 moths ago... I've been sick this year and I wasn't able to work as many hours or days as the last year so my cam hours and tokens went down a lot! more my camscore, but one day I had a 3000 camscore and the next day it change to 4500 or 4900 I dont remember the exactly number, but I remember it was for no reason because in that week I worked like 3 days and I made the same token amount as the last week before and I didnt get any offline tips... so I notice about it cos some guys got to my room calling me scam and some other rude names lol and I was just sitting there chatting... I sure you as hell guys if I'll pay to increase my camscore I'll make work hard to keep it that way! so I still dont understand why MFC up my camscore... (has happen to any of you girls? )

If you worked more than 3 days last week, and made the same amount of tokens, the score will go up...1900 is a pretty large jump.

Still, guys should have better things to do than call a 3k-4k girl a scammer because her camscore rose - fuck them.

Courtney said:

This makes me wonder. When you asked me to log on to tell you what these guys were saying, you claimed it was a lot of offline tips from one account that raised your camscore. :think: Of course that was the same account that won your "date raffle" and was not going to claim the prize because he was just happy to help you. Funny that account is no longer on MFC now either.

Who knows if this was just a glitch on MFC or we are just not getting the full story. http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4135

Just Me said:
Who knows if this was just a glitch on MFC or we are just not getting the full story. http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4135

And why would she post her lack of understanding of the camstore stuff if she already knew what raised her score?
Posting the link to a thread regarding scamming automatically puts a bad light on her - without you claiming anything directly.
Not the gentleman way and makes me suspicious about your personal interests here.
Are you doing a personal vendetta here, just me?
Get over your hurt feelings and grow up!

If you have some grudge going on with her solve it through personal mail.

Traditio said:
Just Me said:

And why would she post her lack of understanding of the camstore stuff if she already knew what raised her score?
Posting the link to a thread regarding scamming automatically puts a bad light on her - without you claiming anything directly.
Not the gentleman way and makes me suspicious about your personal interests here.
Are you doing a personal vendetta here, just me?
Get over your hurt feelings and grow up!

If you have some grudge going on with her solve it through personal mail.

I do have a personal vandetta and hurt feelings. So you shouldnt be suspicious of my intentions. I am sure I put that in the post I linked.

The model posted something completely opposite of what she had told me, for what reason I have no idea. I refuted what she said and posted a link to my previous post about the model as further info towards her integrity.

It's suggested that the studios based in the Russian Federation are part of the organised crime that's rife overthere...Well that's what I've heard...hence the high camscores :shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.