AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRodry said:
LongDuckieDong said:
MrRodry said:
Why older ladies are guilty of getting a better cam score than you? It is just because they are older?

I thought it was because they all knew my moms and were blackmailing me for a bajillion tokens. Lord help me, I can't take my mother crying, WHAT DO I DO RODRY???

HOW DO I STOP THIS VICIOUS CYCLE?!?!

Just tell her the truth love, nothing is better than the hard dick of truth.

I'm gonna need to get my moms a lot of Valium after this, aren't I?
msad.gif

My posts must never be important and no one wants to read them because every time I post something it seems to be the last post on the previous page! ugh! :woops:

sxycherrypie said:
:woops: This is BS forum so why can I not post what is bs to me?What is this a members only forum?I have been observing models before i have made an opinion and some deserve where they are at and some don't. And the ones that don't are the fake peeps is all I was trying to say.

Because you're saying it in a section that will hinder any rational, sane member who reads this to

NEVER.
WANT.
TO.
SEE.
YOU.

Each time you respond chica, you make yourself look worse. Please, stop it.

Reactions: schlmoe
ohmystarz said:
here's how I see it:

Some of the top 100 models seem to be fake. I watch them fake their orgasms and their laughs and how much they appreciate the tokens they are given, however it doesn't matter what *I* think because the 1,000 people in their room seem to like her (and what I presume is her fakeness). So whether or not I like her is totally beside the point because she must be doing something right to be in the top 100. I may not like it, but what can I do?!

Also, lingerie or not it doesn't matter. I have been told my half my regulars to wear jeans and a tee shirt. What I do is hang out and talk about everything, video games, movies, books, etc. We play connect 4, hangman, rockband, etc. Basically, I am providing the girlfriend experience. Sure they wanna see me naked and wanna see me play with myself, but they also wanna see the real side of me too. I actually tend to have more people in my room when I am mostly dressed and talking about stuff than I do when I am sitting there naked and trying to be sexy. (That came out weird, I usually have 50 people in my room when I am dressed and talking and about 150 during my shows, but only 20-40 when I am just sitting there naked and not talking).

If you wanna do well, you need to be yourself, listen to your regulars, and ignore what the other girls are doing - unless you need some game ideas. (assuming you do have a good cam - c910 is awesome)
I am being myself and i am listening to my regulars. Your post was very well put made me feel like I was not being attacked at all and I do appreciate this. And god if my regs get me talking we will talk for hours about it lol in pms, public. I don't really like to wear clothing lol I love to show off some skin...ok alot of skin lol but I don't just sit there and do nothing. when I get tired of moving around a lot I will lay on the couch and I will still talk hell I sing even just to keep it entertaining,I even get song requests to do lol.I was just hurt was all and I came here oh look a BS forum let me state wwhat I think was Bs then I got attacked and I'm like wtf? Ok maybe my words got mixed up (im not good with words sometimes) and I tried to fix it up to get people to see what I really meant sorry if I offended people but I post what I feel and I do not sugar coat it.

ohmystarz said:
My posts must never be important and no one wants to read them because every time I post something it seems to be the last post on the previous page! ugh! :woops:

I read it. I am a good listener........ Wait you told we women don't like that. NOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't put me in the friend zone I promise to completely ignore everything you say in the future.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but when you come out basically like "Well I am better than all those other girls and I am the shit" people arent going to like it, just saying.
I didn't try to come off like that. I tried to come of saying hey I work hard how come these models above me that look like they are doing nothing get everything basically.

Shaun__ said:
ohmystarz said:

I read it. I am a good listener........ Wait you told we women don't like that. NOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't put me in the friend zone I promise to completely ignore everything you say in the future.

When did I say women don't like that? Maybe it was the crack that made me forget? :woops:

Shaun you wont ever marry me or let me stalk you. I take offense, sir. OH FENCE!

by the way, I love you.

Because looks can be deceiving and it's not your place to say who deserves what. It doesn't matter what anyone says, you're not going to listen to anyone. It seems as if you're in your own little world or are too stubborn to take advice/listen to others opinions. Perhaps this is why your camscore is so low.

Reactions: LongDuckieDong
sxycherrypie said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but when you come out basically like "Well I am better than all those other girls and I am the shit" people arent going to like it, just saying.
I didn't try to come off like that. I tried to come of saying hey I work hard how come these models above me that look like they are doing nothing get everything basically.

This is what you still sound like.

Whiny-Child.jpg

It's incredibly UNATTRACTIVE.

STOP IT.

Reactions: Heidi
More unattractive than pink text?

Attachments

• ugay.jpg
    ugay.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 117
sxycherrypie said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

It's frustrating, I look at the girls the same way, but you just have to think - maybe they have been on the site longer than you and have more of fanbase. They don't realy have to work as hard because they are known well enough that they can do whatever they want and still make good money.

Now, I know that's not going to put your mind at ease, but you just have to learn to cope with it. Focus on your room and having fun, fuck the other girls and what they are doing! Your room should be about you and the people in it. Don't think so much about everyone else, it may happen one day!

Reactions: SoTxBob
sxycherrypie said:
This is BS forum so why can I not post what is bs to me?What is this a members only forum?I have been observing models before i have made an opinion and some deserve where they are at and some don't. And the ones that don't are the fake peeps is all I was trying to say.

MFC is what it is. And this is a public forum popular with all kinds of people with an interest in MFC. It's an opportunity for members to socialize with and get to know models we might not otherwise be familiar with, and for models to get the thoughts of members. Members often get their first impressions of a model on these forums. It can affect a member's decision on whether or not we want to get to know a model.

As LDL says, complaining openly that members should spend their tokens on you rather than other models is not attractive. At. All.

You may want to leave this thread alone for a while and carry on your ranting in Models Only.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
sxycherrypie said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

Everyone works hard. Those girls who got the 20,000 cam score worked hard for it to get that high. It doesnt just come just like that. Like I said before, MFC is a lot different than other sites. You REALLY have to work at it. Sometimes it just doesnt work. I have seen GORGEOUS American girls with slamming bodies great tits nice personalities who have never gotten above 1000. Thats just how it is. MFC is not a guaranteed success no matter how attractive you are and no matter how amazing your personality is and no matter how hard you work.

And you did come off like that calling out the older chick and the chick that wears "a lot of makeup", but I digress.

Teagz said:
Because looks can be deceiving and it's not your place to say who deserves what. It doesn't matter what anyone says, you're not going to listen to anyone. It seems as if you're in your own little world or are too stubborn to take advice/listen to others opinions. Perhaps this is why your camscore is so low.
I do take advice and I am listening.I know I am obsessing a bit over my camscore I admitted to that I also admitted that I become overly competitive at times as well. I admitted to all of that! I am just trying to get people to see that I am sorry I came off the wrong way and trying to tell them how I wanted to come off.

ohmystarz said:
sxycherrypie said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

It's frustrating, I look at the girls the same way, but you just have to think - maybe they have been on the site longer than you and have more of fanbase. They don't realy have to work as hard because they are known well enough that they can do whatever they want and still make good money.

Now, I know that's not going to put your mind at ease, but you just have to learn to cope with it. Focus on your room and having fun, fuck the other girls and what they are doing! Your room should be about you and the people in it. Don't think so much about everyone else, it may happen one day!

Yea I thought about that to it just kinda hurts my pride a bit to see another model just sitting there not talking not typin just playin crappy rap music and stuff and getting load of tips is all.I have taken notes from models that have been trying to help me a bit. Trying to list what I thought was BS.Sorry if people took it the wrong way and thank ohmystarz for not attacking me lol muah!

sxycherrypie said:
it just kinda hurts my pride a bit to see another model just sitting there not talking not typin just playin crappy rap music and stuff and getting load of tips is all

Seeing another model do well gets you down? Sounds like you might be jelly, brah.

Attachments

• u-jelly.jpg
    u-jelly.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: FrecklesXxX
bawksy said:
sxycherrypie said:
it just kinda hurts my pride a bit to see another model just sitting there not talking not typin just playin crappy rap music and stuff and getting load of tips is all

Seeing another model do well gets you down? Sounds like you might be jelly, brah.
Seeing a model do well while im working my ass off and she's just sitting there yea it hurts lol.

No matter how well you do, someone else is going to do better. Unless you get to #1. Then I guess you're pretty fucking good.

But in any case, relax a bit and stop being so jelly of other models. Just do the best that you can, and don't hate on the models who do well.

Attachments

• 4hsi.jpg
    4hsi.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Jessi J
bawksy said:
No matter how good you do, someone else is going to do better. Unless you get to #1. Then I guess you're pretty fucking good.

But in any case, relax a bit and stop being so jelly of other models. Just do the best that you can, and don't hate on the models who do well.
Your right man and boy i want a jelly donut so bad LOL.

sxycherrypie said:
MrRodry said:
But I need some answers on this bs statement from sxycherrypie. Can you explain it to me?

sxycherrypie said:
I have seen so many giirls at the top of the page that don't deserve to be there like the girls who have fake personalities that don't really work hard and some of the older ladies are guilty as well and that's what I meant.And some models that i am saying are not pretty of all ages is the girls who wear waaaaaay too much makeup like the red lipstick blue eyeshadow dark pink blush that get higher camscores. I for one work my ass offI work @ 11 at night til 4 in the morning I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep cause I am raising a child as well and I have loads of personality and the looks and I feel like it is unappriciated. I dunno maybe I am getting too competitive or obsessing over camscore or perhaps I am still too new to make it to the top yet and I don't need to worry.I just think some of the crap on mfc is just bs.

Why older ladies are guilty of getting a better cam score than you? It is just because they are older?
What you say about a model that had a kid? Some guys believes that having a kid wrecks a women body for good, so let's say all the 21 years old models without kids working at MFC right now, they all deserve a better cam score than yours right?

:think:

I call bullshit on people thinking that dicks have eyes and ears and that the brain is not the most sexual organ on the human being.
Hun I have kid lol and sure I gained some weight but my body isn't totally ruined I got out lucky lol.I was just hurt that an older model was above me was all.I thik if you have the looks and the real personality then you deserve where you are.If you don't display your personality and pretend to be someone your not then your fake and I don't like the fact that fake people are on top. I don't think any model would be happy with that.

Ok, I read this whole thing and I still don't understand what being older has to do with anything?

I am 31 so I guess I fall in that category. I think the reason everyone is irritated with your posts is that you sound like a child throwing a fit. I would suggest thinking before posting in the future.

Btw, the Bullshit thread (from my understanding) is for posting about camscore's inflated by cheating, or other unsavory means. It is not for bitching about legit models who have more game than you.

When Bawksy and Long finally fuck... I want screen caps!

There are definitely "cliques" on MFC... but for the most part the ladies on MFC and in these forums are a community. I've seen it at work for myself. One of my best moments in the last couple weeks was when one of my regular members tipped 1000 tokens to another model because that model had reduced her countdown by 1000 tokens just to interrupt her show and help me gain votes for the Miss IBTC contest...
Jealousy or resentment for other models is honestly not hurting anyone but yourself... I'm not attacking you... I'm just trying to offer you the best advice I can in hopes that you may put your mind at ease and concentrate on your show... your tokens... your camscore... Only YOU can do it!
Positive energy, man... positive energy. :character-afro:

JoleneJolene said:
When Bawksy and Long finally fuck... I want screen caps!

There are definitely "cliques" on MFC... but for the most part the ladies on MFC and in these forums are a community. I've seen it at work for myself. One of my best moments in the last couple weeks was when one of my regular members tipped 1000 tokens to another model because that model had reduced her countdown by 1000 tokens just to interrupt her show and help me gain votes for the Miss IBTC contest...
Jealousy or resentment for other models is honestly not hurting anyone but yourself... I'm not attacking you... I'm just trying to offer you the best advice I can in hopes that you may put your mind at ease and concentrate on your show... your tokens... your camscore... Only YOU can do it!
Positive energy, man... positive energy. :character-afro:
Your right maybe I am taking this a bit to seriously and to just calm down a bit and stop worrying so much about getting to the top though that's my goal lol.(Isnt it everyone's) All I was was hurt about it that is all and thought this was the right forum to come to to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.