AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
Im not bitching about legit models and I did correct myself and said that I dunno how the models who pretend to be who they aren't to get thier way through are successful and that some of the older models are guiltly of this not all older models.

Older, not older, oldest should have nothing to do with it. Your main gripe here is that other ladies are doing better than you and you don't like it. AGE has NOTHING to do with it.

Pro Tip: Desperation can be smelled by members. If you are trying to hard or giving off that "teeeep me" vibe you will never get tipped. From the tone of your posts it seems that may be an issue for you.

Lydia_Deetz said:
sxycherrypie said:
Im not bitching about legit models and I did correct myself and said that I dunno how the models who pretend to be who they aren't to get thier way through are successful and that some of the older models are guiltly of this not all older models.

Older, not older, oldest should have nothing to do with it. Your main gripe here is that other ladies are doing better than you and you don't like it. AGE has NOTHING to do with it.

Pro Tip: Desperation can be smelled by members. If you are trying to hard or giving off that "teeeep me" vibe you will never get tipped. From the tone of your posts it seems that may be an issue for you.
I never have the teep me vibe especially in my room.I don't beg for tips every 5 freakin mins.

sxycherrypie said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
sxycherrypie said:

I never have the teep me vibe especially in my room.I don't beg for tips every 5 freakin mins.

Then I don't know what to tell you babycakes.

What I can tell you is that posting before thinking will be hurting you more than you think, and was counter productive to your cause. You have alienated members, and probably offended several models (myself included)

Wish I could give you more advice but I really think it would be falling on deaf ears. :roll:

Reactions: Teagz
sxycherrypie said:

They are successful because that is what their members want. I was in a group once just because the model needed a third person and I had no problem telling the model was unhappy. The other members did not notice they just looked for what they wanted to see. I have done the same thing before myself. It is so easy to just see what you want to see on this site.

I talked to that model after her show and even took her private on another day. I think she looked happy with me, but then that is what i wanted to see.

Shaun__ said:
sxycherrypie said:

They are successful because that is what their members want. I was in a group once just because the model needed a third person and I had no problem telling the model was unhappy. The other members did not notice they just looked for what they wanted to see. I have done the same thing before myself. It is so easy to just see what you want to see on this site.

I talked to that model after her show and even took her private on another day. I think she looked happy with me, but then that is what i wanted to see.

I do let members see what they want if I am comfortable with it. I want them to be able to see iam pleased to be doing what they want for them. I can't act worth a crap hence i dont go on when I am sick or cranky or sad cause that just ruins everything.I am pretty real. I just need to calm down a bit is all lol.I need to get the MFC feel not what the other camsite made me feel like.

ohmystarz said:
here's how I see it:

Some of the top 100 models seem to be fake. I watch them fake their orgasms and their laughs and how much they appreciate the tokens they are given, however it doesn't matter what *I* think because the 1,000 people in their room seem to like her (and what I presume is her fakeness). So whether or not I like her is totally beside the point because she must be doing something right to be in the top 100. I may not like it, but what can I do?!

Also, lingerie or not it doesn't matter. I have been told my half my regulars to wear jeans and a tee shirt. What I do is hang out and talk about everything, video games, movies, books, etc. We play connect 4, hangman, rockband, etc. Basically, I am providing the girlfriend experience. Sure they wanna see me naked and wanna see me play with myself, but they also wanna see the real side of me too. I actually tend to have more people in my room when I am mostly dressed and talking about stuff than I do when I am sitting there naked and trying to be sexy. (That came out weird, I usually have 50 people in my room when I am dressed and talking and about 150 during my shows, but only 20-40 when I am just sitting there naked and not talking).

If you wanna do well, you need to be yourself, listen to your regulars, and ignore what the other girls are doing - unless you need some game ideas. (assuming you do have a good cam - c910 is awesome)
Let me add something to this...

There are 2 questions I would ask ANY model who's not happy about their placement on the site or how they're doing compared to other models:

1- Are you making enough money to pay bills and feed yourself and anyone else you have to feed?
2- Are you having fun on cam?

If the answers to both questions are yes, then it doesn't matter what every other model is doing! You're getting the share of money you need to get through life and you're having fun doing it. Those are the most important things.

Now, if you want to make a little bit more, that's when you should go look at those other models and see what they're doing that you could incorporate into your show. You might say "but I don't want to steal their ideas" and that's fine. Except for the fact that there's no such thing as an original idea or thought anymore. And that applies to anything in the world, not just camming. Every model who comes up with something unique pretty much expects another model to "borrow" that idea at some point. That's just reality.

It's OK to be frustrated with these things. That's natural. But moving on up to the top rows on MFC doesn't happen overnight (at least legitimately). None of the women who have been in that 10k+ camscore range for a long time got there overnight. They didn't snap their fingers and appear there just like that. They WORKED for it. They made members want to spend their money on them.

Meanwhile, asking "why is this girl so popular" isn't just tacky, it's unattractive. It's not going to make anyone want to see you. The best thing for you to do is to just tell yourself "I don't think she's good so I'm not going to pay attention to what she does." Trust me, you'll be better off for it.

Mikeythegeek said:
ohmystarz said:
here's how I see it:

Some of the top 100 models seem to be fake. I watch them fake their orgasms and their laughs and how much they appreciate the tokens they are given, however it doesn't matter what *I* think because the 1,000 people in their room seem to like her (and what I presume is her fakeness). So whether or not I like her is totally beside the point because she must be doing something right to be in the top 100. I may not like it, but what can I do?!

Also, lingerie or not it doesn't matter. I have been told my half my regulars to wear jeans and a tee shirt. What I do is hang out and talk about everything, video games, movies, books, etc. We play connect 4, hangman, rockband, etc. Basically, I am providing the girlfriend experience. Sure they wanna see me naked and wanna see me play with myself, but they also wanna see the real side of me too. I actually tend to have more people in my room when I am mostly dressed and talking about stuff than I do when I am sitting there naked and trying to be sexy. (That came out weird, I usually have 50 people in my room when I am dressed and talking and about 150 during my shows, but only 20-40 when I am just sitting there naked and not talking).

If you wanna do well, you need to be yourself, listen to your regulars, and ignore what the other girls are doing - unless you need some game ideas. (assuming you do have a good cam - c910 is awesome)

There are 2 questions I would ask ANY model who's not happy about their placement on the site or how they're doing compared to other models:

1- Are you making enough money to pay bills and feed yourself and anyone else you have to feed?

If the answers to both questions are yes, then it doesn't matter what every other model is doing! You're getting the share of money you need to get through life and you're having fun doing it. Those are the most important things.

Now, if you want to make a little bit more, that's when you should go look at those other models and see what they're doing that you could incorporate into your show. You might say "but I don't want to steal their ideas" and that's fine. Except for the fact that there's no such thing as an original idea or thought anymore. And that applies to anything in the world, not just camming. Every model who comes up with something unique pretty much expects another model to "borrow" that idea at some point. That's just reality.

It's OK to be frustrated with these things. That's natural. But moving on up to the top rows on MFC doesn't happen overnight (at least legitimately). None of the women who have been in that 10k+ camscore range for a long time got there overnight. They didn't snap their fingers and appear there just like that. They WORKED for it. They made members want to spend their money on them.

Meanwhile, asking "why is this girl so popular" isn't just tacky, it's unattractive. It's not going to make anyone want to see you. The best thing for you to do is to just tell yourself "I don't think she's good so I'm not going to pay attention to what she does." Trust me, you'll be better off for it.
I agree and I am sorry if I offended ANYONE which I know I did and I hope we will move past this. Yes I do have alot of fun on cam though I don't make much lol I have a hubby that's working full time and im gonna get an afternoon job so I am not worrying so much.I do have a few ideas up my sleeve no im not gonna copy anyone. I was just fustrated is all sorry if I was a bit 'jelly' lol.I still have that goal to be on the first page and eventually number 1 and I am going to work my ass off to get it.

sxycherrypie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
ohmystarz said:
here's how I see it:

I agree and I am sorry if I offended ANYONE which I know I did and I hope we will move past this. Yes I do have alot of fun on cam though I don't make much lol I have a hubby that's working full time and im gonna get an afternoon job so I am not worrying so much.I do have a few ideas up my sleeve no im not gonna copy anyone. I was just fustrated is all sorry if I was a bit 'jelly' lol.I still have that goal to be on the first page and eventually number 1 and I am going to work my ass off to get it.

I am only offended because you were so wildly off topic. Also my personal vendetta got derailed (but was on topic) :lol: We could always start a new thread about how the legitimate models got their camscores and whether we think they deserve them or not.

sxycherrypie said:
That sounds like a good idea lol.=p
I am only offended because you were so wildly off topic. Also my personal vendetta got derailed (but was on topic) :lol: We could always start a new thread about how the legitimate models got their camscores and whether we think they deserve them or not.

I think this is probably not a good idea at all.

1. If they are legitimate then they deserve there score
2. The only people who don't deserve there score are the "Scam-Score" models and most time these models end up on the back pages on there own after a couple of weeks.

Just because some people don't think a model is good or not that is up for each person that visits there room to decide. There are several Top 20 models who don't talk often and a few who don't even speak amazing english but that works for them. They are cute or entertaining or just have "it"...you know that something that you cant quite put your finger on. It doesn't make them any less deserving of their score.

Being #1 doesn't make you successful it makes you have 1 Amazing month. That is not success....every model has to decide what success is for them. Is it being able to pay monthly bills and being your own boss? Is it being able to cam at night so you can stay home with your child? or do you need to make $50,000/month to be successful?

My point is even though a lot of girls have higher cam score they are not necessarily making the most money. From the best of our (mfc models) abilities we can tell that cam score is based on tokens/hour. A lot of high ranked models only spend a few hours on a week and make a decent amount of tokens in that time that is why they are higher ranked but never in Top 20. If they worked more hours there score would probably drop because they would have a lower per hour token income.

We are not here to pass judgement on our peers....We all need to focus on ourselves and what we can do better and what can make us better cam models. As JJ stated earlier she is a perfect example....had a low cam score and has brought it up by nothing but hard work. Variety is the spice of life but there is no need for any of us to decide who deserves there cam scores.

I agree, Elay. That sounds like a pretty mean spirited thread. We don't all have to like every model but do we really have to put that negativity on this forum?

JoleneJolene said:
There are members here that may find your comments offensive to their favorite model. I just felt that you were insulting girls on this forum, possibly including a certain red head with her skanky red lipstick and eyeshadow... :hello2:

zaJrI.jpg
Amber is not a redhead!

ElaySmith said:
sxycherrypie said:
That sounds like a good idea lol.=p

I think this is probably not a good idea at all.

My point was the topic had been derailed and a new thread should be started if the discussion was going to stay on that track.

Just Me said:
My point was the topic had been derailed and a new thread should be started if the discussion was going to stay on that track.

How can you derail a thread with a title like "Bullshit"?

Traditio said:
Just Me said:
Who knows if this was just a glitch on MFC or we are just not getting the full story. http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4135

And why would she post her lack of understanding of the camstore stuff if she already knew what raised her score?
Posting the link to a thread regarding scamming automatically puts a bad light on her - without you claiming anything directly.
Not the gentleman way and makes me suspicious about your personal interests here.
Are you doing a personal vendetta here, just me?
Get over your hurt feelings and grow up!

If you have some grudge going on with her solve it through personal mail.

He joined here just to put the "warning" to people? or just to find another way tell everyones my name?
He told me he will tell to all my friends what he thinks I did to him but that he wont do such a thing if I told him the true, but I told him many times I didnt try to scam him so I said go on and tell my friends... BUT he alson told everyone my real name and and I dont think it was good to tell... also i found him trying to talk with NEW people in my room... why? maybe to try and take me down in the page? my friends still with me even when you told then your storie... (all this problem has been a misunderstanding) but I also see it as a vendetta here!

what would be mfc without all the drama?

regarding the worse models with better camscore:
there are two ways to the top:
first - you are getting better
second - you make all other look worse

Only the first way is the good and sexy way that gets applause.
Don't go the second way - don't join the dark side...

Traditio said:
what would be mfc without all the drama?

regarding the worse models with better camscore:
there are two ways to the top:
first - you are getting better
second - you make all other look worse

Only the first way is the good and sexy way that gets applause.
Don't go the second way - don't join the dark side...
But I though MFC was already me going to the dark side the sexy dark side lol.

...The latter parts of this thread kind of surprised me a little... I basically idolize the women with epic camscores... Every fokken day I'm checking out the top girls on MFC and SM.. because I figure that especially as I'm starting out, if there's anything I can learn, it'll be coming from those at the top, however it's definitely not going to be: copying or damning their makeup; damning either her or myself for not being older, or younger, or whatever. It'll be their set-up, their lighting, their attitudes, their games / raffles, their interactions, their cam quality, the way they deal with trolls, the way they thank tippers... All of these things, I find it difficult not to admire them.

The ones who you see who you think don't make as much effort as you, with honesty, might not need to make as much effort anymore because they've worked their way up to such a high degree in the past, and gained such huge popularity, following and prestige in the process of working hard, that some guys would pay just to be noticed, and have their words or requests acknowledged by these women. I've seen comments on these women's profiles from guys who seem positively starstruck just because he got a private show by a certain camgirl. Also keep in mind their followers and fans may be getting alerted as to when she comes on cam each time. I don't believe that that kind of fanbase just automatically comes with doing sod all, or comes over-night.

I like to think of these women as my co-workers and potential friends of the future as opposed to people I'm in this cut-throat competition with. Keep in mind that men will always have their unique preferences, which benefits us all, really; looking at the top women on MFC right now, it's pretty reassuring to me to know that not all men want the lusciously huge boobies that I ain't got, and that guys tastes are as varied as our bodies, ages, styles, etc. We really would be fools to write them all the top camgirls off as fakes or cheaters or whatever, and only harm can come from feeling intense competition or venomous envy.

I figure you need to be confident enough in your own skin for this work, so if the merest sight of a rocketing camscore is consistently causing you agro, as opposed to inspiration, it might be time to step back a little (or step it up, a little, by allowing yourself to be inspired). I can absolutely imagine that some nights I'm going to be giving all I've got for a room full of nobody, and log off scowling at either my camscore or camscores of others - fluctuation in views seems to be just part of this job - but just keep in mind on a bad day, that there are actually no boundaries as to how many fans you can get if you put the work in. I'm prepared to consider that on bad nights, it's just going to be even more exciting and adrenaline-fuelled when I get good nights - and I think that surely excitement and a little healthy adrenaline can only be good things when it comes to being on camera.

There will always be girls out there with a higher camscore than you, and even if you do manage to obtain the highest camscore in the entire history of MFC, you won't be there forever. It isn't everything, and beating yourself up over it is even less. Taking some serious notes from the girls who are absolutely slamming MFC with their merits, however, is probably a good place to start though.

Wow whisperly... You may have been too amazing for me to handle this early. :clap: That was so well worded and intelligent. I would like to make sweet sweet love to your brain now please.

Reactions: Whisperly
JoleneJolene said:
Wow whisperly... You may have been too amazing for me to handle this early. :clap: That was so well worded and intelligent. I would like to make sweet sweet love to your brain now please.

Eeee! :-D I'm honoured!
Thank you so much Jolene. Mah brainz is wet for you! :lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Whisperly said:
...The latter parts of this thread kind of surprised me a little... I basically idolize the women with epic camscores... Every fokken day I'm checking out the top girls on MFC and SM.. because I figure that especially as I'm starting out, if there's anything I can learn, it'll be coming from those at the top, however it's definitely not going to be: copying or damning their makeup; damning either her or myself for not being older, or younger, or whatever. It'll be their set-up, their lighting, their attitudes, their games / raffles, their interactions, their cam quality, the way they deal with trolls, the way they thank tippers... All of these things, I find it difficult not to admire them.

The ones who you see who you think don't make as much effort as you, with honesty, might not need to make as much effort anymore because they've worked their way up to such a high degree in the past, and gained such huge popularity, following and prestige in the process of working hard, that some guys would pay just to be noticed, and have their words or requests acknowledged by these women. I've seen comments on these women's profiles from guys who seem positively starstruck just because he got a private show by a certain camgirl. Also keep in mind their followers and fans may be getting alerted as to when she comes on cam each time. I don't believe that that kind of fanbase just automatically comes with doing sod all, or comes over-night.

I like to think of these women as my co-workers and potential friends of the future as opposed to people I'm in this cut-throat competition with. Keep in mind that men will always have their unique preferences, which benefits us all, really; looking at the top women on MFC right now, it's pretty reassuring to me to know that not all men want the lusciously huge boobies that I ain't got, and that guys tastes are as varied as our bodies, ages, styles, etc. We really would be fools to write them all the top camgirls off as fakes or cheaters or whatever, and only harm can come from feeling intense competition or venomous envy.

I figure you need to be confident enough in your own skin for this work, so if the merest sight of a rocketing camscore is consistently causing you agro, as opposed to inspiration, it might be time to step back a little (or step it up, a little, by allowing yourself to be inspired). I can absolutely imagine that some nights I'm going to be giving all I've got for a room full of nobody, and log off scowling at either my camscore or camscores of others - fluctuation in views seems to be just part of this job - but just keep in mind on a bad day, that there are actually no boundaries as to how many fans you can get if you put the work in. I'm prepared to consider that on bad nights, it's just going to be even more exciting and adrenaline-fuelled when I get good nights - and I think that surely excitement and a little healthy adrenaline can only be good things when it comes to being on camera.

There will always be girls out there with a higher camscore than you, and even if you do manage to obtain the highest camscore in the entire history of MFC, you won't be there forever. It isn't everything, and beating yourself up over it is even less. Taking some serious notes from the girls who are absolutely slamming MFC with their merits, however, is probably a good place to start though.

That was an awesome post! In addition to showing that you "get" it, saying what you said, and the way you said it, makes you 10x hotter in my book. BTW, you were pretty damn hot to begin with... ;)

Reactions: Whisperly
Traditio said:
off-topic
Any idea, when you will start camming, Whisperly?

I'm hugely impatient to start and it's driving me crazy! My plight to obtain ID is currently driving me up the wall - it's the only thing I need left to start camming and yet the biggest pain in the ass to get hold of. I sent for Urgent ID which costs £30, so I now have my forms, but nobody to sign it. My doctor charges £25 just to sign it, so I need to find another verifier because I can't afford that.

In the process of paying for my ID card, my bank details got leaked to third parties and so now my bank has to be cancelled and I need to be sent a new card, which takes another 3 - 5 days. It just seems random shit is making it as hard as possible for me to get this sorted out!

Basically when I get hold of that ID card, I'll be up and running!

Reactions: Traditio
Whisperly said:

When you start camming, let us know. I'll have to break my indefinite token buying hiatus to tip you for this brilliant post. For now, I award you +5 internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.