AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bullshit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard plenty of that story as well from different sources in the last couple years..
Also, the thing about buying tons of untraceable gift cards with stolen CC's and then running them through their own studios for a 50% take of the dollar. That's not just in Russia tho....

SoTxBob said:
I've heard plenty of that story as well from different sources in the last couple years..
Also, the thing about buying tons of untraceable gift cards with stolen CC's and then running them through their own studios for a 50% take of the dollar. That's not just in Russia tho....

gift cards for what tho? and untraceable how? I assume most gift cards are numbered etc in case of theft

Jupiter551 said:
SoTxBob said:

gift cards for what tho? and untraceable how? I assume most gift cards are numbered etc in case of theft

I think he's talking about buying prepaid visa type cards as gift vouchers for people. There's a lot of options with gift credit cards these days, it's not just limited to particular retail chains, that's sooo 20th Century ;) .

So you'd use your stolen credit card to buy visa-like gift vouchers at the supermarket, use it at MFC and spend your tokens in a particular studio. After MFC took their usual percentage, the remaining 50-60(?)% of your stolen money has been through the dry cleaners most efficiently.

Reactions: SoTxBob
sxycherrypie said:
Iam sick of the camscore thing to.Expessially when a 40 year old is doing better than me (im 21) or someone that's well you know not that good looking and are higher than you.Makes me go wtf?

:shock: You really should have taken a step back and read this before you posted it.
There are a lot of very attractive and super cool women who are older than a lot of us, even on this forum! Age and looks don't have a lot to do with cam score. It's all about personality and hard work. There are plenty of guys that come to MFC looking for all different personalities and looks and ages. If your cam score sucks you are the only one who can do anything about it, take it from me... I've been there.

JoleneJolene said:
sxycherrypie said:
Iam sick of the camscore thing to.Expessially when a 40 year old is doing better than me (im 21) or someone that's well you know not that good looking and are higher than you.Makes me go wtf?

:shock: You really should have taken a step back and read this before you posted it.
There are a lot of very attractive and super cool women who are older than a lot of us, even on this forum! Age and looks don't have a lot to do with cam score. It's all about personality and hard work. There are plenty of guys that come to MFC looking for all different personalities and looks and ages. If your cam score sucks you are the only one who can do anything about it, take it from me... I've been there.

I have seen so many giirls at the top of the page that don't deserve to be there like the girls who have fake personalities that don't really work hard and some of the older ladies are guilty as well and that's what I meant.And some models that i am saying are not pretty of all ages is the girls who wear waaaaaay too much makeup like the red lipstick blue eyeshadow dark pink blush that get higher camscores. I for one work my ass offI work @ 11 at night til 4 in the morning I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep cause I am raising a child as well and I have loads of personality and the looks and I feel like it is unappriciated. I dunno maybe I am getting too competitive or obsessing over camscore or perhaps I am still too new to make it to the top yet and I don't need to worry.I just think some of the crap on mfc is just bs.

sxycherrypie said:
JoleneJolene said:
sxycherrypie said:

I have seen so many giirls at the top of the page that don't deserve to be there like the girls who have fake personalities that don't really work hard and some of the older ladies are guilty as well and that's what I meant.And some models that i am saying are not pretty of all ages is the girls who wear waaaaaay too much makeup like the red lipstick blue eyeshadow dark pink blush that get higher camscores. I for one work my ass offI work @ 11 at night til 4 in the morning I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep cause I am raising a child as well and I have loads of personality and the looks and I feel like it is unappriciated. I dunno maybe I am getting too competitive or obsessing over camscore or perhaps I am still too new to make it to the top yet and I don't need to worry.I just think some of the crap on mfc is just bs.

Attachments

• 7caa12ec.gif
    7caa12ec.gif
    207.6 KB · Views: 194
bawksy said:
I think JJ's image reply was perfectly appropriate. Some day when you grow up, you'll understand why.
I never said it wasn't appropriate at all. All I said was that I was stating how I felt about the camscore thing and that I was sorry if she didn't agree with me I am not but hurt over this lets just move on and stop the drama.

Look, you seem like a nice girl - maybe just not clued in to how MFC works. Maybe guys like too much make up, or whatever. Everyone likes something different. The girls with the high camscores did indeed earn them. Whether they built relationships with a bunch of dudes that support them, or do bad ass shows multiple times a shift. It works different for everyone. It doesn't matter if YOU think girls don't deserve their camscore - they're doing something right. Yes, you think you deserve an awesome camscore, and maybe it'll eventually happen, but it's not right to say an older lady or a lady with a lot of makeup doesn't deserve it. They do.

sxycherrypie said:
JJ if you have something to say to me hun just say it don't display pics and not say a word. Be forward with me. I am only saying what I feel right now what I feel like is absolute Bs at times. Sorry if you do not agree.
Okay! Allright. First of all... the gif I posted is actually a .gif from MFC... :)nevermind). It was basically intended to mean "nevermind... you weren't quite following what I had previously posted and that was okay. It meant I wasn't planning on spelling out what I felt were the errors of your post. But as per your request... here ya go!

sxycherrypie said:
I have seen so many giirls at the top of the page that don't deserve to be there like the girls who have fake personalities that don't really work hard and some of the older ladies are guilty as well and that's what I meant.
Neither you nor I have the right to determine who deserves the ranking they have. With the exception of studios padding cam scores for their models... a model's members determine whether or not she deserves to be in the top 20 or the top500.

sxycherrypie said:
And some models that i am saying are not pretty of all ages is the girls who wear waaaaaay too much makeup like the red lipstick blue eyeshadow dark pink blush that get higher camscores. I for one work my ass offI work @ 11 at night til 4 in the morning I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep cause I am raising a child as well and I have loads of personality and the looks and I feel like it is unappriciated.
I applaud your confidence. I'm glad you think you have the looks. It's important for all of us to believe that we are attractive... However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe a pile of guys think I'm super hot. For every one of those that do... there are two that think I'm probably not as attractive as another girl. What you think is pretty is not necessarily what others will find attractive... variety is the spice of life, hun. How pretty you find a girl has no affect on her ranking. No one is questioning your work ethic... I, for one, have never seen you on cam so I certainly have no room to say you're not busting your ass... I would never imply you're not giving it 100%.
All I was saying is that there is only one model you should be concerned about... You. Obsessing over how many tokens some other broad is making (and consequently, her cam score/top 20 ranking) is not healthy for your emotional state.

sxycherrypie said:
I dunno maybe I am getting too competitive or obsessing over camscore or perhaps I am still too new to make it to the top yet and I don't need to worry.I just think some of the crap on mfc is just bs.
MFC is not a site built on equality or fairness... there is nothing you can do but take care of yourself.

JoJo's final thoughts: Post what you like... it's not my forum... however, in the event that you'd like to complain about how other girls are doing better than you, perhaps it would be best to post it in the "Models only" section of the forum. The General discussion threads will place your laundry out in the street for all members to see. There are members here that may find your comments offensive to their favorite model. Members that may feel as if you are fishing for pity tips... pity compliments... None of your posts here have inspired in me a desire to visit you and say hello. I'm small beans both in the Model and Member community... but I still make an effort to get out and meet the ladies and reach out to people.
Will others agree with my opinion? No... maybe not. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just as there was nothing wrong with me disagreeing with the tone of your previous post.
I'm not a drama hound... I avoid it at most any cost... but I just felt that you were insulting girls on this forum, possibly including a certain red head with her skanky red lipstick and eyeshadow... :hello2:

Teagz said:
Look, you seem like a nice girl - maybe just not clued in to how MFC works. Maybe guys like too much make up, or whatever. Everyone likes something different. The girls with the high camscores did indeed earn them. Whether they built relationships with a bunch of dudes that support them, or do bad ass shows multiple times a shift. It works different for everyone. It doesn't matter if YOU think girls don't deserve their camscore - they're doing something right. Yes, you think you deserve an awesome camscore, and maybe it'll eventually happen, but it's not right to say an older lady or a lady with a lot of makeup doesn't deserve it. They do.

I am just used to the way my other camsite worked there if you have the looks and have the body your in and are set and do awesome.I am just upset that I work my ass off,look as good as I can (i think I dress to the 9's lingerie of course lol) and I explode with personality. I am not trying to say older women don't deserve thier place it just hurts my pride a bit when I see her above me is all and like i said on my camsite i came from if an older woman is higher than you well you need to work harder so I guess i am still in that mind set.But the people I really know what makes me say wtf that are on top is the people that are fake that don't show what their real personality is or they are boring and just don't move around at all,or the ones that just type and never talk.

JoleneJolene said:
I'm not a drama hound... I avoid it at most any cost...

I feel like posting this image for youse. Seems fitting after the last response.

I-give-up-I-m-too-tired-to-argue.jpg

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:
sxycherrypie said:
JJ if you have something to say to me hun just say it don't display pics and not say a word. Be forward with me. I am only saying what I feel right now what I feel like is absolute Bs at times. Sorry if you do not agree.
Okay! Allright. First of all... the gif I posted is actually a .gif from MFC... :)nevermind). It was basically intended to mean "nevermind... you weren't quite following what I had previously posted and that was okay. It meant I wasn't planning on spelling out what I felt were the errors of your post. But as per your request... here ya go!

sxycherrypie said:
I have seen so many giirls at the top of the page that don't deserve to be there like the girls who have fake personalities that don't really work hard and some of the older ladies are guilty as well and that's what I meant.
Neither you nor I have the right to determine who deserves the ranking they have. With the exception of studios padding cam scores for their models... a model's members determine whether or not she deserves to be in the top 20 or the top500.

sxycherrypie said:
And some models that i am saying are not pretty of all ages is the girls who wear waaaaaay too much makeup like the red lipstick blue eyeshadow dark pink blush that get higher camscores. I for one work my ass offI work @ 11 at night til 4 in the morning I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep cause I am raising a child as well and I have loads of personality and the looks and I feel like it is unappriciated.
I applaud your confidence. I'm glad you think you have the looks. It's important for all of us to believe that we are attractive... However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe a pile of guys think I'm super hot. For every one of those that do... there are two that think I'm probably not as attractive as another girl. What you think is pretty is not necessarily what others will find attractive... variety is the spice of life, hun. How pretty you find a girl has no affect on her ranking. No one is questioning your work ethic... I, for one, have never seen you on cam so I certainly have no room to say you're not busting your ass... I would never imply you're not giving it 100%.
All I was saying is that there is only one model you should be concerned about... You. Obsessing over how many tokens some other broad is making (and consequently, her cam score/top 20 ranking) is not healthy for your emotional state.

sxycherrypie said:
I dunno maybe I am getting too competitive or obsessing over camscore or perhaps I am still too new to make it to the top yet and I don't need to worry.I just think some of the crap on mfc is just bs.
MFC is not a site built on equality or fairness... there is nothing you can do but take care of yourself.

JoJo's final thoughts: Post what you like... it's not my forum... however, in the event that you'd like to complain about how other girls are doing better than you, perhaps it would be best to post it in the "Models only" section of the forum. The General discussion threads will place your laundry out in the street for all members to see. There are members here that may find your comments offensive to their favorite model. Members that may feel as if you are fishing for pity tips... pity compliments... None of your posts here have inspired in me a desire to visit you and say hello. I'm small beans both in the Model and Member community... but I still make an effort to get out and meet the ladies and reach out to people.
Will others agree with my opinion? No... maybe not. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just as there was nothing wrong with me disagreeing with the tone of your previous post.
I'm not a drama hound... I avoid it at most any cost... but I just felt that you were insulting girls on this forum, possibly including a certain red head with her skanky red lipstick and eyeshadow... :hello2:

I wasn't trying to offend anyone on this forum at all nor was I trying to attack a certain someone. I mean I don't mind the red lipstick and a light blue eyeshadow but some of the models apply it waaay to dark that's just me.And since this was the BS forum I was only stating what was bs to me. I am also not the one to ask for pitty tips at all I never accept those.I admit I do get jealous of a couple models time to time but I will never attack them at all. Maybe I am just being waay to competitive sometimes I do that lol.

sxycherrypie said:
I am just upset that I work my ass off,look as good as I can (i think I dress to the 9's lingerie of course lol) and I explode with personality.

You don't think that your abysmal camscore has anything to do with the fact that you have a shitty webcam?

bawksy said:
sxycherrypie said:
I am just upset that I work my ass off,look as good as I can (i think I dress to the 9's lingerie of course lol) and I explode with personality.

You don't think that your abysmal camscore has anything to do with the fact that you have a shitty webcam?
I know my webcam wasn't that great but wasn't that bad either I have a new webcam now just got my 910 yesterday and after I get my comp upgraded and shit Ill be online with my 910 woot can't wait! Hope i see results from it.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what YOU think in this situation, it's what the guys think. Guys like girls for certain things, and perhaps you don't offer that quality. Maybe the "boring" girls that are typing, are talking to their high tippers in PM. Can you blame them? Of course they're going to want to share ALL their attention with the people that do the most for them. If they don't have to do more, than why should they? It doesn't matter if you get all dolled up, in lingerie, or whatever. I don't even OWN lingerie and I'm doing a-okay with my camscore. Like Cassidy said, MFC is completely different from other camsites. If it's not working for you, change it up. And, if you can't stand it, try another site.

But I need some answers on this bs statement from sxycherrypie. Can you explain it to me?

sxycherrypie said:

Why older ladies are guilty of getting a better cam score than you? It is just because they are older?
What you say about a model that had a kid? Some guys/girls believes that having a kid wrecks a women body for good, so let's say all the 21 years old models without kids working at MFC right now, they all deserve a better cam score than yours right?

:think:

I call bullshit on people thinking that dicks have eyes and ears and that the brain is not the most sexual organ on the human being.

Call bullshit on having 100 posts too - I need to get a life :-D

MrRodry said:
Why older ladies are guilty of getting a better cam score than you? It is just because they are older?

I thought it was because they all knew my moms and were blackmailing me for a bajillion tokens. Lord help me, I can't take my mother crying, WHAT DO I DO RODRY???

HOW DO I STOP THIS VICIOUS CYCLE?!?!

Teagz said:
Unfortunately it doesn't matter what YOU think in this situation, it's what the guys think. Guys like girls for certain things, and perhaps you don't offer that quality. Maybe the "boring" girls that are typing, are talking to their high tippers in PM. Can you blame them? Of course they're going to want to share ALL their attention with the people that do the most for them. If they don't have to do more, than why should they? It doesn't matter if you get all dolled up, in lingerie, or whatever. I don't even OWN lingerie and I'm doing a-okay with my camscore. Like Cassidy said, MFC is completely different from other camsites. If it's not working for you, change it up. And, if you can't stand it, try another site.

I know that sometimes they type to thier pmers I don't mind that it is when in public chat they always type no matter what is what annoys me.And it is not like I can't stand the site i am constantly changing how I do things without changing my personality to see what works better I also just got a new cam.I am excited for it!!And isn't this the BS forum where you state what's BS to you about the camscore?There Is alot of people on this forum going why is she above this girl when she has a crappy as cam and this other girl that she's above doesn't? I don't see people telling him that he can't determine the camscore cause it is not his right.And this girl looks better than her and stuff like that. Lets just move on.

sxycherrypie said:
There Is alot of people on this forum going why is she above this girl when she has a crappy as cam and this other girl that she's above doesn't? I don't see people telling him that he can't determine the camscore cause it is not his right.And this girl looks better than her and stuff like that. Lets just move on.

cp8061_mind%20blown.jpg

SERIOUSLY? You're a model, chica. He's not, unless that operation in Switzerland finally went through, so who cares what the fuck he's thinking?

Unfortunately, you don't have the complete freedom to bitch and moan about other model's camscores and looks openly like that. It does not ingratiate the paying customer base, like me, to EVER want to see you. New cam or not. Listen to Jolene for God's sake, post this in a Model's Only forum.

Continuing to try to make your point like you have only makes you like a petulant child who MFC would be better off not having.

MrRodry said:
But I need some answers on this bs statement from sxycherrypie. Can you explain it to me?

sxycherrypie said:

What you say about a model that had a kid? Some guys believes that having a kid wrecks a women body for good, so let's say all the 21 years old models without kids working at MFC right now, they all deserve a better cam score than yours right?

:think:

I call bullshit on people thinking that dicks have eyes and ears and that the brain is not the most sexual organ on the human being.
Hun I have kid lol and sure I gained some weight but my body isn't totally ruined I got out lucky lol.I was just hurt that an older model was above me was all.I thik if you have the looks and the real personality then you deserve where you are.If you don't display your personality and pretend to be someone your not then your fake and I don't like the fact that fake people are on top. I don't think any model would be happy with that.

Perhaps your personality is what needs to be changed? I mean no offense as I have no idea because I've never watched you on cam. But, something is obviously not working. And, while I understand what this thread is about - I think myself, and plenty of others believe what you said was wrong. Hating on older models and models that wear a lot of make-up is just mean. Yes, camscore sucks and we all wish we could be at the top of the list. It's just not right to be hurt because an older model is above you. There's one model who's like 39, and has a ROCKING body. I'm jealous of her. And, she deserves her super large camscore. You can't be 100% real on camsites anyway. Look, the top models are doing it right, and it's no reason to be offended and hurt no matter what you think is wrong. All you can do is take the negative energy you have towards models that you don't think deserve their camscore, and turn it into positive energy to improve yours!

edited for typo!

LongDuckieDong said:
MrRodry said:

I thought it was because they all knew my moms and were blackmailing me for a bajillion tokens. Lord help me, I can't take my mother crying, WHAT DO I DO RODRY???

HOW DO I STOP THIS VICIOUS CYCLE?!?!

Just tell her the truth love, nothing is better than the hard dick of truth.

here's how I see it:

Some of the top 100 models seem to be fake. I watch them fake their orgasms and their laughs and how much they appreciate the tokens they are given, however it doesn't matter what *I* think because the 1,000 people in their room seem to like her (and what I presume is her fakeness). So whether or not I like her is totally beside the point because she must be doing something right to be in the top 100. I may not like it, but what can I do?!

Also, lingerie or not it doesn't matter. I have been told my half my regulars to wear jeans and a tee shirt. What I do is hang out and talk about everything, video games, movies, books, etc. We play connect 4, hangman, rockband, etc. Basically, I am providing the girlfriend experience. Sure they wanna see me naked and wanna see me play with myself, but they also wanna see the real side of me too. I actually tend to have more people in my room when I am mostly dressed and talking about stuff than I do when I am sitting there naked and trying to be sexy. (That came out weird, I usually have 50 people in my room when I am dressed and talking and about 150 during my shows, but only 20-40 when I am just sitting there naked and not talking).

If you wanna do well, you need to be yourself, listen to your regulars, and ignore what the other girls are doing - unless you need some game ideas. (assuming you do have a good cam - c910 is awesome)

LongDuckieDong said:
sxycherrypie said:
There Is alot of people on this forum going why is she above this girl when she has a crappy as cam and this other girl that she's above doesn't? I don't see people telling him that he can't determine the camscore cause it is not his right.And this girl looks better than her and stuff like that. Lets just move on.

cp8061_mind%20blown.jpg

SERIOUSLY? You're a model, chica. He's not, unless that operation in Switzerland finally went through, so who cares what the fuck he's thinking?

Unfortunately, you don't have the complete freedom to bitch and moan about other model's camscores and looks openly like that. It does not ingratiate the paying customer base, like me, to EVER wanting to see you. New cam or not. Listen to Jolene for God's sake, post this in a Model's Only forum.

Continuing to try to make your point like you have only makes you like a petulant child who MFC would be better off not having.
:woops: This is BS forum so why can I not post what is bs to me?What is this a members only forum?I have been observing models before i have made an opinion and some deserve where they are at and some don't. And the ones that don't are the fake peeps is all I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.