AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Business Support for Models

• Thread starter Deleted member 38927
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

As a model do you feel isolated in their work and would benefor from professional support?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38927

Good evening everyone, be gentle with me I'm a newbie to the forum.

I am a business support and development professional based in the UK. Over the past year or so I have supported several new models develop their business and become confident and successful.
I would like to offer the opportunity of working with new and existing models in an official capacity.

I would be able to support;

1. Business planning for those models embarking on modelling as career path

2. Technical system requirements

3. Business administration for the model community, i.e. bookkeeping, taxation

4. Social Media management

5. Modelling content (as well as an active cam site member I am a previous male web cam model and as such am able to assist with content and advice on increasing fan base etc.)

If you would like to chat to me about supporting you achieve your modelling goals, please get in touch.

Phil

I am a business support and development professional based in the UK. Over the past year or so I have supported several new models develop their business and become confident and successful.
I would like to offer the opportunity of working with new and existing models in an official capacity.

5. Modelling content (as well as an active cam site member I am a previous male web cam model and as such am able to assist with content and advice on increasing fan base etc.)

If you would like to chat to me about supporting you achieve your modelling goals, please get in touch.

Phil
Ok love what's your cut?

Howdy Phil, how goes it? Super interested in hearing more about your support. Please share in this thread more details on all the amazing services you have to offer.

Howdy Phil, how goes it? Super interested in hearing more about your support. Please share in this thread more details on all the amazing services you have to offer.
Hi many thanks for your interest. I can right a business plan that is individual to you and take into account how you wish to run your modelling business. No two models are the same and no two will have the same demographic profile for their followers.
I can also deal with Business Administration if you require activities such as book-keeping, accounts or marketing and I also can create and manage social media to give you more time to actually model, As I mentioned, I am also an ex model so I can see the industry from both sides A - as a model B - as a viewer so I can give advise on how to extract the maximum value from your business. Happy to discuss with you outside of the forum if your prefer. Take care Phil

If you really want to sell an idea here you're going to need to be more thorough. What's your cut? Where/what are your credentials? Who are your previous success stories? Where is the link to your business? Just a few immediate questions I can think of right now.

Thanks.

P.s., acf is already a forum that offers all of these services.
I would of course need to ask permission to post success stories, but I take your point. Just taking the feedback from the models I have supported they have said that ACF is of course a fantastic place and always the first port of call for help, but they have really valued the 121 support where they can bounce ideas off me quickly and receive an immediate response, or even in some cases live help in MFC. I will of course also produce business plans that cannot be done in ACF and although a model may think "I'm just a model, why do I need a plan", you will find that when you have that structure to your business you achieve your goals faster. Phil x

I'd like to offer my editorial and public relations services for your managerial venture. Includes:
-Professional spellcheck
-Outstanding Word management
-Advice on how to better sell people services they don't need
100$/h through paypal. Trust me, you need me.
I am offering a service that many models find valuable - no scam etc. Please try and be nice :)

Ok love what's your cut?
Hi,
I dont like to apply a cut, I provide a simple fixed fee depending on what you require, e.g Business Plan produced, x hours consultation on developing your business etc. After that you are free to enjoy the benefits for yourself. I find models then tend to dip in and out when their business requires, but that is purely an individual preference. What is it that you are thinking of? Happy for you to email me outside the forum if you prefer.

Take care Phil x

If you really want to sell an idea here you're going to need to be more thorough. What's your cut? Where/what are your credentials? Who are your previous success stories? Where is the link to your business? Just a few immediate questions I can think of right now.

Thanks.

P.s., acf is already a forum that offers all of these services.

Bit harsh! Phil has been helping me with my camming (though not business management, I've already got that covered) and he's been really useful and nice to have at my back.

Bit harsh! Phil has been helping me with my camming (though not business management, I've already got that covered) and he's been really useful and nice to have at my back.
Thankyou - really appreciate your comments. I really do understand and appreciate that there are many many scams out there that take money and don't deliver - wish there wasn't but its where we are. I am glad that you have found my help useful and look forward to working with you for the foreseeable future. Take care Phil x

Alright Phil, your biggest problem is that you are trying to peddle your services - without any portfolio, any website and any credentials. That makes you look bad. It makes you look like a scam - an uncomfirmed ex model, that doesn't make you seem more reliable. A couple of weeks back we had a webmaster here that claimed the same thing, wrote terrible model advice and took all his knowledge from articles and his rather limited knowledge of running a business.
I'll give you a benefit of a doubt - fix the above and we can talk.

Alright Phil, your biggest problem is that you are trying to peddle your services - without any portfolio, any website and any credentials. That makes you look bad. It makes you look like a scam - an uncomfirmed ex model, that doesn't make you seem more reliable. A couple of weeks back we had a webmaster here that claimed the same thing, wrote terrible model advice and took all his knowledge from articles and his rather limited knowledge of running a business.
I'll give you a benefit of a doubt - fix the above and we can talk.
Many thanks, and I really do appreciate where you are coming from.
A bit of background on me (discounting the ex modelling) but I am sure cam model member Cookie Johnson can verify my experience on that front.
I have spent the past 20 years in the corporate energy sector, working at a senior management level in the UK and in the US. I have a proven track record within Business Management and am an incorporate Member of the Institute of Adminastrative Management,
For obvious reasons, I do not wish to advertise my services specific to the cam modelling industry on my website as this can be harmful to "more standard" industry sectors. I am more than happy to chat free of charge with no obligation, as I offer this to all clients as standard. I will also be trading via Peopleperhour.com in order that the customer is protected and not simply sending money via Paypal and hoping for the best.
Take care, Phil

I am usually very against dudes who come here and advertise their "help", but I do think Phil doesn't seem like the same sort of wanker member who gets a kick out of controlling camgirls. At least from what he's written here. The focus seems very much more on the area which he can help in, rather than a direction of personal preferences claiming he can make a model successful.

Help in bookkeeping and taxes for example are seriously helpful. Lots of models have absolutely no idea, and while this forum is helpful, sometimes talking to someone one on one who has the time is very useful. There are all sorts of things which you learn over time through trial and error, they aren't very difficult to learn by yourself, but having professional information in this area could be helpful to many.

To be honest, all of this sounds pretty good, if Phil does know his stuff. Even more helpful on top of this would be profile help and teaching HTML coding for models to make their own profiles.

I'm all game for people willing to be hired by models to legitimately help with technical stuff.
It's the "I will train you to be a good cam model" bullshit which I don't agree with as it is not only completely subjective, it usually comes from members who have never been successful. A models camming style, looks and personality are hard to change and are completely up to her, but all the behind the scenes technical crap which makes some girl's brains hurt are things that can improve a model's experience without harming her live cam sessions.

I think the poll is misleading though, I don't think feeling isolated has much to do with wanting to hire someone for the kind of professional support you're offering. Putting those two things together makes it seem like you're offering a lonely cam model counselling service rather than business support.

I also think we need to hear more about your experience in these roles you are talking about and why it is worth hiring you over someone else.

There are advantages and disadvantages from where I stand from hiring a member. Firstly, I cannot trust him as a professional, nor can I trust that his work will be any good over someone I hire in real life based on credentials. On the other hand, hiring someone already within the camming world avoids judgement from the outside world and with that, potential sexual harassment.
I would not allow anyone not trusted in real life onto my social media, but as far as ideas go I would always be open.
I think useful tools would be looking at potential revenue of using different set ups. For example, if you were good at researching you could navigate a site like Clips4Sale and work out what kind of clips sell well, how long they'd need to be and what is required. Then compare it to ELM and other clip sites, as well as various fan sites. You could maybe work with the model on things which they could do to increase revenue so they're not just using one site, and where would be the best place for the type of content they like to make and sell. This is the kind of behind the scenes work I do anyway, but it is long and tiring and can get a little bit confusing. It wouldn't be completely unrealistic for me to want someone to arrange how and where my time would be best spent at which times.
But seriously, for it to even be worth me hiring someone I would need them to be going really into the detail. Anything that's at face value I can do for myself. And I would have to be able to justify paying someone, therefore it would need to be making me income in the long term.

Many thanks, and I really do appreciate where you are coming from.
A bit of background on me (discounting the ex modelling) but I am sure cam model member Cookie Johnson can verify my experience on that front.
I have spent the past 20 years in the corporate energy sector, working at a senior management level in the UK and in the US. I have a proven track record within Business Management and am an incorporate Member of the Institute of Adminastrative Management,
For obvious reasons, I do not wish to advertise my services specific to the cam modelling industry on my website as this can be harmful to "more standard" industry sectors. I am more than happy to chat free of charge with no obligation, as I offer this to all clients as standard. I will also be trading via Peopleperhour.com in order that the customer is protected and not simply sending money via Paypal and hoping for the best.
Take care, Phil
Can we get your website then? Or your peopleperhour profile? If you'd prefer to send it through a private message, that can also be arranged.

Thankyou - really appreciate your comments. I really do understand and appreciate that there are many many scams out there that take money and don't deliver - wish there wasn't but its where we are. I am glad that you have found my help useful and look forward to working with you for the foreseeable future. Take care Phil x

I just wanted to point out @Cookie Johnson is not a verified model.

I am usually very against dudes who come here and advertise their "help", but I do think Phil doesn't seem like the same sort of wanker member who gets a kick out of controlling camgirls. At least from what he's written here. The focus seems very much more on the area which he can help in, rather than a direction of personal preferences claiming he can make a model successful.

Help in bookkeeping and taxes for example are seriously helpful. Lots of models have absolutely no idea, and while this forum is helpful, sometimes talking to someone one on one who has the time is very useful. There are all sorts of things which you learn over time through trial and error, they aren't very difficult to learn by yourself, but having professional information in this area could be helpful to many.

To be honest, all of this sounds pretty good, if Phil does know his stuff. Even more helpful on top of this would be profile help and teaching HTML coding for models to make their own profiles.

I'm all game for people willing to be hired by models to legitimately help with technical stuff.
It's the "I will train you to be a good cam model" bullshit which I don't agree with as it is not only completely subjective, it usually comes from members who have never been successful. A models camming style, looks and personality are hard to change and are completely up to her, but all the behind the scenes technical crap which makes some girl's brains hurt are things that can improve a model's experience without harming her live cam sessions.

I think the poll is misleading though, I don't think feeling isolated has much to do with wanting to hire someone for the kind of professional support you're offering. Putting those two things together makes it seem like you're offering a lonely cam model counselling service rather than business support.

I also think we need to hear more about your experience in these roles you are talking about and why it is worth hiring you over someone else.

There are advantages and disadvantages from where I stand from hiring a member. Firstly, I cannot trust him as a professional, nor can I trust that his work will be any good over someone I hire in real life based on credentials. On the other hand, hiring someone already within the camming world avoids judgement from the outside world and with that, potential sexual harassment.
I would not allow anyone not trusted in real life onto my social media, but as far as ideas go I would always be open.
I think useful tools would be looking at potential revenue of using different set ups. For example, if you were good at researching you could navigate a site like Clips4Sale and work out what kind of clips sell well, how long they'd need to be and what is required. Then compare it to ELM and other clip sites, as well as various fan sites. You could maybe work with the model on things which they could do to increase revenue so they're not just using one site, and where would be the best place for the type of content they like to make and sell. This is the kind of behind the scenes work I do anyway, but it is long and tiring and can get a little bit confusing. It wouldn't be completely unrealistic for me to want someone to arrange how and where my time would be best spent at which times.
But seriously, for it to even be worth me hiring someone I would need them to be going really into the detail. Anything that's at face value I can do for myself. And I would have to be able to justify paying someone, therefore it would need to be making me income in the long term.

Hi Isabella, I really do appreciate the time this post has taken, as it is really useful to me. I am pleased that I have come across as someone who is serious about what I am offereing and I hopefully am showing that I have total respect for the models. You make a valid point about judegment, although its a sad thing to say I think we do live in a society where the industry is judged, and I look to provide my services in a non judgemental manner. So many models register and end up jacking it in after a few weeks, but everyone can succeed given the support.

I really appreciate feedback on how I can prove the credentials and am more than happy to chat 121.

Many thanks again for your support and feedback.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow

Phil
Let me give you some business advice for free, go to somewhere like www.squarespace.com, make a website, buy a .com domain name and set up a proper email address instead of the hotmail one.

Let me give you some business advice for free, go to somewhere like www.squarespace.com, make a website, buy a .com domain name and set up a proper email address instead of the hotmail one.
Hi, thanks for that, as Ive said in previous threads my business domain is registered and I am happy to pass in private conversation. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for that, as Ive said in previous threads my business domain is registered and I am happy to pass in private conversation. Thanks.
Why not just setup a new website for this side venture of yours? If you are serious about selling the services that you offer you need something more professional than a forum thread and a hotmail account. Heck even con men put more effort into presentation than you do.

Why not just setup a new website for this side venture of yours? If you are serious about selling the services that you offer you need something more professional than a forum thread and a hotmail account. Heck even con men put more effort into presentation than you do.

Many thanks, really taking all comments on board. Its not a side venture as such, this is what I do professionally through my consultancy, but for obvious reasons I need to separate this support from the corporate support that I do.

I absolutely guarantee everyone that nothing here is a con etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.