AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bye Jumio, bye CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
update : crap works only from chrome on a phone, android or apple doesn't matter, also take EXTRA care to have no light reflections on ID and no colorful background right around the edges of your head, ideally position yourself infront a whitepainted wall

Upvote 0
I hate having to stop at stop signs, especially when its like 2 am and there are no cars. But it is the law. So I do it.

CB's code/site/help, etc, aren't perfect. I am asked to verify myself each time I transmit because I do not show my face. I had to re-verify my ID with their new system. Both of these things are a hassle, and annoying, but they are the way CB conducts business so I do as they ask. It's pretty much just a photo and you're done. Not sure how this is a reason to say goodbye to the site.

Few things in life are how you personally want them to be. Shrug if off and get back to work!

Cheers.

Upvote 0
I hate having to stop at stop signs, especially when its like 2 am and there are no cars. But it is the law. So I do it.

CB's code/site/help, etc, aren't perfect. I am asked to verify myself each time I transmit because I do not show my face. I had to re-verify my ID with their new system. Both of these things are a hassle, and annoying, but they are the way CB conducts business so I do as they ask. It's pretty much just a photo and you're done. Not sure how this is a reason to say goodbye to the site.

Few things in life are how you personally want them to be. Shrug if off and get back to work!

Cheers.
You've had to do a new Jumio verification every time? I think you're talking about a different verification than Jumio.

A LOT of people have struggled with CB's new ID system, and it's shitty how support fails to help those that struggle with it. Glad your experience has been better, but the hundreds of posts here every couple weeks say that not everyone is as lucky.

Upvote 0
Having gone through the Jumio experience too, I'd urge anyone about to use that ID verification process to make sure you read and understand the privacy policy that you accept and agree to by using the service.
Just like you would with any site, but this one in particular since it captures all of your personal details together with your own image, and is not part of CB.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.