AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Californication

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this show. And I think the episode before this even had SPH, they are really exploring some awesome, crazy shit this season. I think this was even the first show I saw mention squirting. :lol:

I loved the first season. I've watched all the other seasons, too, but they haven't been quite as reliably funny as the first. The current (5th) season is pretty good so far; moving it forward in time a few years so Becca's in college was a very good idea.

I wish Becca's character got more time on screen; her relationship with her father is really the most interesting part of the show.

Charlie & Marcy are usually pretty hilarious. Hank is so set in his ways that he's too predictable and isn't as funny after a few seasons because you always know what sorts of things he's going to do. But David Duchovny is great in the part. :)

Reactions: LingWoosBunny
tim1724 said:
I wish Becca's character got more time on screen; her relationship with her father is really the most interesting part of the show.
Difficult to not find Becca endearing! This morbid but cute, cynical yet sensible little girl is the light for her father, the angel who catches Hank's spirit when he falls down and drags him back to relative normalcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.