AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to deal with a second person who leave within 30 seconds in private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2022
The first 30 seconds, a person does not get charged. So i never show anything within 30 seconds. But what about if 1 person takes you private longer, and then a second user keeps popping in and then leaves with 30 seconds nonstop? A certain person keeps doing this, and basically gets to see my entire private show for free.
Since i'm busy doing the show, i can't click on his name fast enough to block him. As soon as i reach for my touchpad keyboard, he's gone.

This is a pretty big issue imo, because anyone can get a completely free private show whenever they want, as long as they join an existing private show and leave within 30 seconds, only to come back and repeat.
Thoughts?

smmodels have been complaining about this forever and sm will never do anything about it because of whatever fucking logic that seems outdated. idk. what models do to combat the 30sec peepers is to jack up the premium rates higher than exclusive encouraging people to do those instead. new member accounts do not have exclusives enabled until they spend a few bucks. so you will get some people stating they dont have that option.

message support requesting them to block anyone you believe is abusing the 30sec during premiums. supply the name around the time the user connected to your premium shows.

Upvote 0
SextPanther has similar bullshit (where the guy’s first ___ seconds of a video call are free).

On Streamate I had a problem with a particular member abusing the hell out of the “free 30 seconds” thing, and he always left before I could click on his name. He did this repeatedly, and it pissed me off. I had to e-mail Streamate to ask them to please ban the asshole for me, and they did. But it’s ridiculous that I’d even have to do that, because they should have it to where it’s much easier for models to ban these guys (like how easy it is on MFC). It’d really be nice if more of these sites would listen to their models.

Upvote 0
The first 30 seconds, a person does not get charged. So i never show anything within 30 seconds. But what about if 1 person takes you private longer, and then a second user keeps popping in and then leaves with 30 seconds nonstop? A certain person keeps doing this, and basically gets to see my entire private show for free.
Since i'm busy doing the show, i can't click on his name fast enough to block him. As soon as i reach for my touchpad keyboard, he's gone.

This is a pretty big issue imo, because anyone can get a completely free private show whenever they want, as long as they join an existing private show and leave within 30 seconds, only to come back and repeat.
Thoughts?
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with a member repeatedly and would like to assure you that the team is monitoring those behaviours regularly. The best course of action would be reaching out to the Support team with the date and rough time of the stream and explain the situation- they will be able to find out which member it was and have him blocked from your streams. If you can remember the member's nickname, it would be extremely helpful in getting it sorted out faster. :)

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further questions in regards to this.

Many thanks,

Izabela

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.