AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brazen Flouting Of Rules...None Of My Business...But...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
I do not have any issues with this model or anyone else for that matter, I do not follow her, and it is none of my business, but it struck me how some models specifically top ranked ones consistently appearing on page 1 to 3 get away with such brazen flouting of the rules, this onlyfans splash screen instead of a brb was on for about 1 hr min!

photo_2023-07-03_08-42-55 (2).jpgphoto_2023-07-03_08-42-55 (3).jpg

Reactions: vivo and Lucy_
Think it all comes down to they don't care or feel anything is wrong doing so. Cause many do this daily 10-60 min away/brb screens, looped videos etc. Perhaps all just to keep there online time going it seems. Its just as easy clicking STOP broadcasting & resume when back.. Why not take that away/brb time to promote some sites etc thou

She makes a fuckload of money on CB and she's untouchable. Be bitter about it if you want to but it's not going to change.

Rytar, we're only allowed to be off cam while broadcasting for 20 minutes at a time.

Reactions: MarieElise
It had to be her, didn't it? 😊

Ha ha she's still doing great with that, 'when I feel good enough' pitch.

Got to be one of the greatest jingles in the history of cam room broadcast marketing.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
I do not have any issues with this model or anyone else for that matter, I do not follow her, and it is none of my business
So basically the whole thing is irrelevant

It doesn’t matter or anything but let’s put another persons whole business on blast and give their name and screen shots too. Because you know, I have nothing better to do and “it doesn’t matter”. Pathetic.

Fucking cam police. They do my head in. Find a hobby.

i stan ehotlovea

I do not have any issues with this model or anyone else for that matter, I do not follow her, and it is none of my business, but it struck me how some models specifically top ranked ones consistently appearing on page 1 to 3 get away with such brazen flouting of the rules, this onlyfans splash screen instead of a brb was on for about 1 hr min!

View attachment 96873View attachment 96872

How long did you say that onlyfans screen was up? An hour!? It is not normal at all for someone to be receiving affiliate traffic and be able to use it to advertise onlyfans as far as I know that pisses off both CB and affiliates.

Reactions: vivo
I get can how selective enforcement can be frustrating. I don't watch enough other cammers to notice. But, I notice when it's me.

I put up a BRB every now and again when I have to be off cam for whatever reason. At least twice I returned to my stream being ended because I did not respond to a popup warning that I had x minutes to verify my identity because my face wasn't on camera.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

She's on for like 8-12 hours and has some pretty damn good work ethic. Even normal office people get breaks you know. You don't have to like her schtick, but for the love of the camgods, STFU about her lol. If you don't like her, don't watch her. Many of us are in awe that her show has lasted this long and are even more in awe of the tk she brings in. It's insane. Only reason to bash her is jealousy quite frankly. She makes a shitton of money.

How long did you say that onlyfans screen was up? An hour!? It is not normal at all for someone to be receiving affiliate traffic and be able to use it to advertise onlyfans as far as I know that pisses off both CB and affiliates.

well when I logged in it was there and I spent at least 1 hr in my models room as I was leaving it was still there, thta's when I took a screenshot, I access chaturbate on my mobile/cellphone. I always glance at who is at the top and it stood out a mile!

Status
Not open for further replies.