AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

call them out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
Bobbybacalat: Hi

Lolabunny9: hi

Lolabunny9: u dont tip i can tell u have no points and says 0 tokens
26.gif

Bobbybacalat: Whatever your disgusting. Who still smokes cigs

i called him out he got defensive u can tell the dudes who just waste your time in a pm and dont tip and just stare and expect for you to reply when they dont tip or do anything to help or promote you

this was on MFC so ladies beware of this dude hes a nasty one

Don’t let random dudes PM you on MFC. Set your PMs to friends only, so that only people on your friends list can PM you. You can decide who goes on that list, and make sure it’s members who AT LEAST tip you and/or take you private (But shit, it doesn’t HAVE to be them, if you don’t want them on your friends list).

After all, there are people who may tip you one time, and never tip you again, and now they’re blowing up your PMs (They’re abusing the feature) until you revoke their PM access. I have no problem revoking people’s access who’ve stopped spending on me. I’m not gonna continue letting dudes PM me to chitchat their annoying roommate…if I haven’t gotten a tip from them since freakin’ June. Lol.

Upvote 0
Don’t let random dudes PM you on MFC. Set your PMs to friends only, so that only people on your friends list can PM you. You can decide who goes on that list, and make sure it’s members who AT LEAST tip you and/or take you private (But shit, it doesn’t HAVE to be them, if you don’t want them on your friends list).

After all, there are people who may tip you one time, and never tip you again, and now they’re blowing up your PMs (They’re abusing the feature) until you revoke their PM access. I have no problem revoking people’s access who’ve stopped spending on me. I’m not gonna continue letting dudes PM me to chitchat their annoying roommate…if I haven’t gotten a tip from them since freakin’ June. Lol.

Some of my favorite models - smart ladies, and not professionals by any stretch - charge for PMs on a DAILY basis. A small, nominal amount (maybe 25 tokens?), that most reasonable members don't mind paying. Tomorrow comes, and they'd have to pay again to be able to PM. That would ensure yourself or any model against randos or one-time tippers PM'ing you into oblivion.

OFC, some models charge a one-time fee for a lifetime ability for the member to send PMs, but those amounts (usually 100 or 200 tokens for example) always felt low to me, and great deals for members. Set it high enough so the randos and other undesireables wouldn't tip it.

Put a disclaimer in your whiteboard that you can revoke PM ability at any time if the member stars abusing the privilege or harassing you.

Reactions: ActiveBitchFace
Upvote 0
Guys like this are hilarious when they get defensive and try to insult you with something stupid. I mean, could he really not come up with something better? What a dumbass. I mean, I would not by any means class smoking regular cigs as any form of insult, and the fact he does is, in itself, hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Upvote 0
If I’ve got a few thousand tokens, a pack of smokes, a comfy sofa and an hour free. Bliss…

ETA: if that doesn’t win ACF Cringe Comment of 2023, I don’t know what will 🤞🏼😂

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Okay I have a slight problem myself with a member but I wasn't sure if I should just make a new thread, but it is kinda related. Is it okay if I put it in here?

Basically I have a guy who has been tipping me slowly over the years, but not a ton. And it's fine- because he's always supported me. But the thing of it is- he expects me to message him everyday and update him on my life
Since I've come back to camming, I'm taking a different approach to things. I'm not letting people who tip me know about my personal life, and I'm not going to be messaging people a lot when I'm off cam/etc, or at all.

But I feel bad. I feel bad for not responding. Idk.. should I not feel bad? I know I shouldn't. Because it's a job. And it's too much. But I think I made it hard for myself by starting it the way I did.

Should I tell him- hey I wont be responding much anymore? Because I'm trying to keep life separate and it's too much to be worried about work all of the time/want to focus on personal stuff when I'm not on cam and also focus on working on videos etc/have too much going on? Or is that rude? Idk how to approach this. As a people pleaser, I feel bad! But it is a job and he's not my boyfriend. I feel like I was too nice.lol

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
Okay I have a slight problem myself with a member but I wasn't sure if I should just make a new thread, but it is kinda related. Is it okay if I put it in here?

Basically I have a guy who has been tipping me slowly over the years, but not a ton. And it's fine- because he's always supported me. But the thing of it is- he expects me to message him everyday and update him on my life
Since I've come back to camming, I'm taking a different approach to things. I'm not letting people who tip me know about my personal life, and I'm not going to be messaging people a lot when I'm off cam/etc, or at all.

But I feel bad. I feel bad for not responding. Idk.. should I not feel bad? I know I shouldn't. Because it's a job. And it's too much. But I think I made it hard for myself by starting it the way I did.

Should I tell him- hey I wont be responding much anymore? Because I'm trying to keep life separate and it's too much to be worried about work all of the time/want to focus on personal stuff when I'm not on cam and also focus on working on videos etc/have too much going on? Or is that rude? Idk how to approach this. As a people pleaser, I feel bad! But it is a job and he's not my boyfriend. I feel like I was too nice.lol
can relate. the snap and whatever messages when off cam i did when i was on mfc did burn me out a lot. even with the regulars like you describe him, tipping small but often and being nice and giving good vivbes to my room.

NOTHING is more important though than your mental health and for that you need time off. its good that you see it and take your personal life a bit off cam.

the switch for me was easy since i switched platforms. maybe add a specific hour or two when you will react, write, reply? no idea how i would let him know though...

Upvote 0

I don't think there's a need to say anything to him. Just stop responding when you don't want to interact. Only chat with him while you're actually working and just see what happens.

Don't feel bad!

Upvote 0
I don't think there's a need to say anything to him. Just stop responding when you don't want to interact. Only chat with him while you're actually working and just see what happens.

Don't feel bad!
Agreed with this. If he calls you out directly on it (like straight up asks you) my method would be to say:

"I appreciate that you care and want to know whats going on with me, but unfortunately since coming back to camming my situation has changed a bit. I'm really trying to make sure that when I'm not camming I'm actually "offline" for my wellbeing. I know you'll support me taking care of my needs this way, but it does mean that the time to catch up with me will be when I'm online only!"

With personal questions when he does ask (when you're online) you can either make stuff up, or just keep it vague, or tell him sorry that's too personal for you to share right now. I'm a fan of the last one because it's laying a clear, simple boundary and if it's a good 'test' to see if he'll push it. If he does, kick him to the curb.

Upvote 0

make him pay for all the chatting... i make my pms 13 tks but on mfc i let people chat for free cuz they just pop up anyways and ill say certain things to them to see if they will be a tipper at all and they prove it fast... they just say some dumb shit a lot and get so defensive but mostly when tellin people i charge for pms they leave instantly even the dark purples on cb... thats how to tell they are there to waste time.. the blues who always come in and ask for pm instantly and leave when u say its a charge for it.. its crazy
i have people come to my room and tip 25 just to leave a bad rating on my account its sad they said iw as rude and pushy... im never rude i just dont take shit from stupid people and pushy hell no... asking and promoting that 25 token tip with the thumbs up saying something like hey if you tip over 25 tokens make sure to leave me a thumbs up isnt being pushy... so that one a hole ruined my perfect score that im just now trying to build up

does anyone know on cb how long itll take that thumbs down to fall off
and how long after getting one does it show up on your account
i wish i had people who would just come tip me 25 and leave the thumbs up to help me build my account back up, its hard after being gone for so long due to being in a DV marriage that im getting out of finally.
where do we find the awesome people to do that lol my account is dead now and its a struggle

Reactions: Kitten7
Upvote 0
so that one a hole ruined my perfect score that im just now trying to build up
On MFC the only score that affects you at all is Camscore, so don't worry about star rating or admires on your profile there. (I mention that because this thread is in the MFC section, so it would be assumed that's the site you're talking about here)

Upvote 0
Heya,
Tysm for the responses! I appreciate you all so much! Going to try posting on here more/input.

Okay, so decided to let him know basically what you guys said- that I will be on MFC and of and he can msg me when I'm on there, and that Im not going to be msging much when I'm not working/or at all. That I'm busy with life and that it's too stressful being in character 24/7, and that I am busy also making content etc. he understands, I hope lol. If not, then he can kick rocks lol. Idk why I feel bad. I guess I kinda messed things up by messaging him a lot/I messed the relationship up. But tbh it is depleting me. And I shouldn't feel bad. This is my job! Plus I am busy in life. Like geez!

And Im not messaging him back until he tips me again. And even then, it'll be on the sites, like I said.

Thank you! ❤️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.