AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam customer question about private sessions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2019
I was wondering if I could get some advice from models on improving the experience for both me and the model during private sessions. I prefer slower paced sessions that start with teasing and flirting and the like. I usually talk to the model before the session to make sure we're both on the same page going into a session, but I don't have a cam or a mic so that just leaves keyboard communication once the session starts. All is fine at the start of a session but as it progresses it gets hard to keep up with typing a conversation as the model is usually able to speak her replies and questions.

I can imagine how hard it is to be the model in that situation as I'm sure they're taking cues from the conversation and as that slows things get a bit awkward as to what they should to do next. I've never had a model complain about this but I want us both to enjoy the session and have fun. I was wondering if any models could offer suggestions of things that I could do to keep things comfortable but also enjoy the session myself. What kind of things do your customers do that you like or don't like? What advice would you give to the person on the other side of the cam if this was happening in your room?

Reactions: Mila_
I was wondering if I could get some advice from models on improving the experience for both me and the model during private sessions. I prefer slower paced sessions that start with teasing and flirting and the like. I usually talk to the model before the session to make sure we're both on the same page going into a session, but I don't have a cam or a mic so that just leaves keyboard communication once the session starts. All is fine at the start of a session but as it progresses it gets hard to keep up with typing a conversation as the model is usually able to speak her replies and questions.

I can imagine how hard it is to be the model in that situation as I'm sure they're taking cues from the conversation and as that slows things get a bit awkward as to what they should to do next. I've never had a model complain about this but I want us both to enjoy the session and have fun. I was wondering if any models could offer suggestions of things that I could do to keep things comfortable but also enjoy the session myself. What kind of things do your customers do that you like or don't like? What advice would you give to the person on the other side of the cam if this was happening in your room?

Many of my costumers asked me if i can type instead of speaking my answers , and they then concentrate on my video and my moans not my voice answers. As a costumer you should not feel ashamed to ask the model to type , in the end you pay for the private time and you should set your preference if you would like the model to type instead of speaking.

There are many older gentelmans that i make private with for example and they clearly prefer that i type, and i honestly respect that and do not see any problem with. I honestly too prefere typing because of 3 reasons
1. i am not an native english speaker , and even if my english its pretty good and accurate sometimes some words get lost in the context.
2. i have to speak very low so if the person to the other end has auditive problems or the sound very low , it makes the private unpleaseble
3. many has family and neighbours and do not want to raise their volume so up due privacy ( same as me for ex)

A model that would be disturbed by your typing preference its not the right one to make private with.

You did not asked her to take her pussy and set it on the ceiling fan and make it helicopter or i do not know what other crap. YOU SIMPLY ASK FOR EASY COMUNICATION in a private time that you actually pay for so there is noooo reason a model should feel disturbed by this.

So you do not have to do anything dear , just ask the model to type and thats it .

Honestly I would not want to type out all of my answers. I really hate fidgeting with the keyboard during any sort of live performance- in public or private either way.

Most models have learned after doing this for a while, to place the way that they speak so that the members can keep up with the conversation even though they are typing. We realize that it tales you longer to type than it does for us to speak. Also we know that there is usually a few seconds of lag to add to that. When a member types VERY slowly, there are sometimes awkward pauses, but I feel like this is just one of those things that comes with the experience. Lol.
My point it, you shouldn't be concerned if it is "awkward" or "uncomfortable" for the model because this is something we are aware of and used to compensating for in the way we speak and perform. Although, it is nice that you are being kind and considerate by thinking of how it affects her.

Personally I don't want to hear or see any of my customers/members. I do not view cams or allow audio of any sort during my private shows. It just makes me uncomfortable. I prefer the anonymity and the mystery behind not knowing who I am performing for. The amount of time it takes them to type and the bit of awkward silence that may happen is worth persevering that. And I am sure I am not the only model who feels this way.

So I don't really see anything wrong with what you are doing and therefore can't offer any solutions!

When you reach the point where you want to stop typing, i assume the finale, just let her know. Back when i did privates people would often tell me they were going to be quiet and for me to just do my thing. That was never awkward for me. Unless you are doing a fetish private that requires constant communication, i think a lil quiet time is good.

I don't have a preference. As long as I'm getting paid, and my boundaries are being respected, neat! I rather have whoever is doing their show do what is more comfortable for them.

Thank you all for replying. There is some great stuff here and it sets my mind at ease to understand your perspectives a little better.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Is this a thing? Asking for a friend....

Well a few years ago i used to have someone that came everyday in my room for half year asking me to train to make a hand stand in that way that my feet would touch my ceiling fan and after i succed to hang with my feet from my ceiling fan , to turn the fan on and spin myself around :) he quited after 6 months of getting a no haha

Well a few years ago i used to have someone that came everyday in my room for half year asking me to train to make a hand stand in that way that my feet would touch my ceiling fan and after i succed to hang with my feet from my ceiling fan , to turn the fan on and spin myself around :) he quited after 6 months of getting a no haha

I am curious for someone to try this now hahaha
But wow, it took him a whole 6 months to finally get the message and quit asking. I mean.. why.. what.. what makes a guy want a woman to do this anyway? Is it for comedic purposes? Is it for a turn on? I don't honestly understand this one lol.

• Funny!
We realize that it tales you longer to type than it does for us to speak. Also we know that there is usually a few seconds of lag to add to that.

hum not really :/ Lagging happens much more on video than on typing.
From chat to video, you may have oftenly 20 seconds of delay... go and return , this makes 40 seconds from a spoken question to a spoken response.
(easy to check : just tip 1 and count till you have the sound of your tip from the other room)

That's why typing can also appear more responsive, even if you think being slow on typing.

From chat to video, you may have oftenly 20 seconds of delay... go and return , this makes 40 seconds from a spoken question to a spoken response.
(easy to check : just tip 1 and count till you have the sound of your tip from the other room)

That's why typing can also appear more responsive, even if you think being slow on typing.

Yes. We are aware. We (models) do this every day and are very aware of how long the lag is.

Still not reason enough for me to type my answers! That is very distracting and sometimes impossible, if I am using my hands for other things or if they are covered in oil or something. I do many private sessions in CB and other platforms and I have never had an issue with the bit of time it takes between responses.

Totally agree with .

But wow, it took him a whole 6 months to finally get the message and quit asking. I mean.. why.. what.. what makes a guy want a woman to do this anyway? Is it for comedic purposes? Is it for a turn on? I don't honestly understand this one lol.

For myself, I joke around with the models I visit and ask some silly things. She knows I am doing it to make her laugh, and it usually is successful. Though, one of them threw me for a loop, and did what I had been joking with her about. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when she actually did it once.

If it was a situation like that, I could see it going on for a while. But, if it was a new person, with no prior contact then might seen very odd.

As to the topic of the OP, best advice I can give is that the first time or two of doing privates with a model can be awkward. If you find a model you like, stick with her. She knows you. Knows your interests, kinks, what turns you on, and you have a good reputation with her already. I very rarely turn my camera on, as adding in C2C sometimes makes the lag worse since a model might not have great speed or computer powerful enough. I prefer she talks, while I type. I also tend to wear headphones so can hear better as some talk quietly.

it gets hard to keep up with typing a conversation as the model is usually able to speak her replies and questions.
Honestly I would not want to type out all of my answers.
Many of my costumers asked me if i can type instead of speaking my answers ,

Did I read OP wrong? It seemed to me like he was talking about himself typing while the model speaks her replies, is that incorrect?

I want people to get 100% fulfillment out of the show so I'm glad when people are honest. As long as they're within my limits; i want to make the show personal to the customer and make sure they have an experience
I have a few regs who want me to type so personally I don't mind as I understand they maybe in a place where they can't turn their volume up

As someone who could do this physically (actually I think this sounds fun!) I would never in a million years do this in a home or on cam. Even with being as light as I am, that would be more than enough to rip a fan out of a ceiling, I can assure you that no private, even one with a $1000 tip, would be enough to cover the damage repairs nor be worth the risk of injury.

If I got asked this once, I would assume it was a troll or someone just looking for something funny. If they're really persistent, I'm more inclined to think they've got some obscure fetish and just haven't though about the logistics of this kind of thing being feasible in most places.

As someone who could do this physically (actually I think this sounds fun!) I would never in a million years do this in a home or on cam. Even with being as light as I am, that would be more than enough to rip a fan out of a ceiling, I can assure you that no private, even one with a $1000 tip, would be enough to cover the damage repairs nor be worth the risk of injury.

If I got asked this once, I would assume it was a troll or someone just looking for something funny. If they're really persistent, I'm more inclined to think they've got some obscure fetish and just haven't though about the logistics of this kind of thing being feasible in most places.
To be honest i was thinking about 1solo scenario. there its a show called 100 stupid ways to die , and one time i saw a lady wanted to dance on the table and her hair got catched in the ceiling fn , and because the ceiling fan was on spined her and killed her . I highly think this dude has this fetish., to see a model hurt herself or worst

Status
Not open for further replies.