AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Mansion presents: Cam Girl Ranch 2015!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SophiaLocke

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
www.sophialocke.com
We are excited to announce a brand new Cam Girl Mansion® experience – Cam Girl Ranch!

Cam Girl Ranch will be open to more female cam models than ever before (30!), with all of the quality and fun you’ve come to expect from the CGM brand. Cam Girl Ranch is our 7th event and will take place from June 9 through June 16, 2015 in Las Vegas.

To receive the information, just register at http://register.camgirlmansion.xxx

The ranch is a private and secluded 3 acre property, complete with a giant pool, HUGE in-ground trampoline, tree house, and so much more!

Join the Cam Girl Mansion® family and be a part of the original and best cam model event in our industry!

Attachments

• CamGirlRanch-1024x906.jpg
    CamGirlRanch-1024x906.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 615
so damn excited about this!

SpencerStorm said:
Everytime I submit the model registration and the captcha I get an error? Anybody else? Sophia has this happened before?

We took off the captcha because of similar issues a long time ago! Please try again. If it's still showing a captcha, then you're accessing an old page and I'd love if you'd send a screencap to sophia@sophialocke.com. Thanks!!

And Bob, we aren't relocating! This is just a new edition especially for this summer :D

Sophia, your site really doesn't like me :crybaby: I cleared browsing history and cache and then tried again still got captcha. Went to email you and it keeps saying your server is rejecting it.

Attachments

• 20141214_110351.jpg
    20141214_110351.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 186
  • 20141214_111258.jpg
    20141214_111258.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.