AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Guy Needs Solutions for Cam Space

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cummie_Bear

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 30, 2016
So Cal
Twitter Username
@yourboycbear
MFC Username
AnhCummieBear
Chaturbate Username
Cummie__Bear
My current living situation just doesn't allow me anywhere near the privacy I need to cam with any sort of consistency. I'm wondering if anyone has any creative solutions to my current problem.

I initially thought that perhaps a cam studio would be able to help, but I can't find any that cater to males in So Cal.

I also put an ad out on craigslist m4m to see if a free show would be enough for anyone. I got a couple hits with that but I'm not very confident that it will play out.

I think the reality is I may have to put camming on hiatus until I can move again.

I've done it living with uni mates and parents bud, just gotta wait till they go to sleep and do it. I used the excuse I was playing online games as to why I was talking ahaha. Lock on the door also helps and low volume music. In terms of space all you need is a desk, be able to stand up and hell throw some towels on the floor if you need to! I'd rule out a studio, I think you should make do!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You can always do clips in the meantime. I don't know what the male clip market is like, but it's passive income.

I feel your pain. Since starting camming I've lived in several different places. From bad internet through to housemates I've never had ideal conditions for camming. I get creative - rent airbnb's for a few days, tether from my phone if the internet is bad. It does kinda suck because you are paying to work so you have extra pressure to make money. It forces you to do well - make content and have it ready to sell on cam (you can sell off cam too but I find I don't sell much unless I advertise on cam). Make sure you keep engagement with fans on social media so they know when you are back on.

Because I've never had ideal conditions I am pretty opportunist and creative haha - I cammed in a treehouse once. Also in the bathroom (my room at the time didn't have a lock but the bathroom did haha).

I wait until housemates go to work - that's an awesome time if you're lucky enough to have 9 to 5 housemates.

Long story short - I'm always moving and each place has a new challenge. I'm getting better at picking spots that allow me to cam now. I'm currently hunting for a place that is just my own! You have no idea how excited I am about this haha.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Cummie_Bear
I now know to not even bother trying to cam if I ever stay in a Super 8 motel again. The Wi-Fi was AWFUL, and I ended up having to log off the cam site for the night, and just making a video instead.

A few days ago I stayed overnight in a Hampton Inn hotel room (GORGEOUS room!), and now I'm wondering how it would've went if I had brought my laptop and webcam with me to that place. I'm sure it would've been a waaay better experience.

When I hear cam girls talk about how they stayed in hotels until they got back on their feet (and cammed from there), I always wonder what kind of rooms they stayed in. The budget motels like Super 8, Red Roof Inn, etc., or the nicer ones like Hampton Inn, etc.

When I hear cam girls talk about how they stayed in hotels until they got back on their feet (and cammed from there), I always wonder what kind of rooms they stayed in. The budget motels like Super 8, Red Roof Inn, etc., or the nicer ones like Hampton Inn, etc.

I've always found anything owned by Marriott has good enough internet to cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.