AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam hosting studios

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2015
Hi everybody, I'm new here and not sure if this is the correct location for this question so I apologize in advance if it's not. I've been wanting to get into camming for a while now but never have because I don't have a place to host from and aren't able to do it from my house. I recently found out there are companies that hire webcam models and give them a room to cam from for a percentage of the money, I'm from Chicago which is a big city so I'd imagine there are a few of these studios around, my question is how do I find them and how do I apply. Also if anybody here has worked for one before and has experiences and advice they want to share please feel free to do so.

I'm not sure how common that type of studio is in the US, they're more common in Eastern Europe where the average citizen doesn't have access to a decent computer and good Internet. You might be able to find some advertised on places like Craigslist or Backpage, but it can be hard to research them and make sure they're reputable ahead of time, because they don't usually post listings with their company name.

If you're in a living situation that makes camming difficult, you may find it to be easier to sign up on Clips4sale and make clips while everyone is asleep or out, since it's easier to sneak in a couple minutes for a clip than a few hours for a shift on cam. Most smartphones these days have good enough cameras to work as a starter camera, and you can delete everything once it's uploaded if you can't have the files on your computer due to snoopy family.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sevrin
hi This info wont be helpful but

Sometimes, old school sites like peekshows have list of studios, usually those lists are placed/linked on their top page or model sign-up pages. like this:
http://www.peekshows.com/custodian.html

But, i havent seen any active Studios in the States for looooooooooooooooong time, Last one i knew was in Las Vegas over 10 years ago. u can see one studio in Chicago on the above list, but i doubt its active now.

Anyways, Asking to current active models on forum like this is smart, i would say. Although checking the sites and sign-up pages by yourself must be the first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.