AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam model products thread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaMoon_

Cam Model
Aug 7, 2017
I keep meaning to make this thread, so here it is! Post the products that are useful for you as a cam model and help your fellow models out!

My faves right now:

Dermablend, it’s a body makeup that hides anythinggggg. Pimple on your butt, spider vein, etc. It covers everything and will stay on for a full shift.

Also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner, I can’t rave about it enough. No more fixing your makeup after every deepthroat show. This stuff is indestructible.

I keep meaning to make this thread, so here it is! Post the products that are useful for you as a cam model and help your fellow models out!

My faves right now:

Dermablend, it’s a body makeup that hides anythinggggg. Pimple on your butt, spider vein, etc. It covers everything and will stay on for a full shift.

Also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner, I can’t rave about it enough. No more fixing your makeup after every deepthroat show. This stuff is indestructible.

TYSM for the dermablend recommendation!
I ❤️ KVD tattoo liner. The tip is perfect.

My faves right now:

My favorite products are Huge Extreme Lash Mascara by Stila ,My seaweed powder I bathe in twice a week to keep blemishes away.

some of the things i’ve picked up that make me feel more cam-ready are:

charcoal toothpaste, I use it every day and it does work fairly well for me. not “omg my teeth sparkle now!” well, but more than whitestrips and no sensitivity.

a microdermabrasion “thingie”. I got that comedo suction thing off amazon! it helps me with not picking and my face has been clearing so quickly.

a UV gel nail kit. i can’t afford to get my nails done right now, but being able to put on gel polish at home means at least I can have that nice, no chip look from home.

Reactions: oyabeelovely
Status
Not open for further replies.