AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Protection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2016
Hello! I am male cam guy on CB and have recently googled myself to find my recorded shows on numerous sites. Thankfully the screen caps that were taken were from camera frames that contained frankly horrific freeze games of my face, so they haven't been very popular (yet).

Since then I have only done private shows, to decent success. However, apparently this not stop these sites from recording you in public since they have uploaded videos of me where I am clothed the entire time. I know that this the risk I have taken to have the opportunity to make the income that I do but I would still like to do everything I can to minimize my exposure online. It also cuts into my profits since I only go nude in private, people can just Google me and download my nude shows for free. I have tried DMCA notices, but not a single site has taken down my shows. As such I am considering Cam Model Protection. However, I am wondering how much sucess they will have, as my previous attempts at takedowns have all failed.

Specifically, I am wondering how successful they would be at removing videos from
Rec-tube, webcamrecordings, [site name banned*10], webcamarchiver, and males-cam. These sites contain mostly screengrabs, and a download link to upstore. Would they be successful in getting the videos and the screengrabs taken down? Or just one?

Also, can all this be done with the 70$/month package?

I would also like to know if the Google link removal is worth it, since you can do it yourself by submitting DMCA to google(Haven't done so yet, mostly because I want to make sure all the content is taken down beforehand).

I'm having the same problem and have also been checking out Cam Model Protection. I'm considering buying the biggest package, it's about $265/month if I remember correctly. I would have to have that one to get all of the vids of me under control. It's INSANE. I hope someone who uses them will post on here but if they don't I will let you know when I buy one. Good Luck!!

Reactions: GenaBeau
Let me start off by saying getting cam protection isn't going to STOP them from recording your videos or STOP them from posting them. But! It does help take a load off of what you have to do to get your videos taken down. Any cam model (veterans or been at it for a while) knows finding your videos online comes with the territory, especially if you're on a site like CB, so don't fret about it if you see/hear that your video is on a site. Even still I would highly suggest you get CMP so that you don't have to sit there and go threw every page on google one video at a time to get your stuff taken off. I tried once and it's just a hassle :inpain:

I used Cam Model Protection for 2 months on the $269 package. Their response rate was slow and unreliable, the service I got was not personalized and they didn't deliver on many of the promises they offered like the fact that I would have a dedicated agent working on me 2 hours per week (it never happened). Since what I think they did with me was run some sort of algorithm with the search terms that I gave them, I would say that their service was not worth more than $50. Sadly there aren't many DMCA companies that focus on adult work and most of them are just as disappointing.

• Helpful!
I used Cam Model Protection for 2 months on the $269 package. Their response rate was slow and unreliable, the service I got was not personalized and they didn't deliver on many of the promises they offered like the fact that I would have a dedicated agent working on me 2 hours per week (it never happened). Since what I think they did with me was run some sort of algorithm with the search terms that I gave them, I would say that their service was not worth more than $50. Sadly there aren't many DMCA companies that focus on adult work and most of them are just as disappointing.

With that I'm wondering if it's even worth getting CMP then, why worry if there's nothing you can really do about it.

It sucks that people steal your content but other than sitting there going threw every page on google or having your guys/gals report it we're kind of out of luck. :meh:

With that I'm wondering if it's even worth getting CMP then, why worry if there's nothing you can really do about it.

It sucks that people steal your content but other than sitting there going threw every page on google or having your guys/gals report it we're kind of out of luck. :meh:

You can handle your own DMCA yourself but you need to really learn how to be safe while doing it first. There are good resources on the Model's Only section of the forum if you really want to take that route, but the OP is a male model so he doesn't have access to that side of the forum.

• Hugs

Well I don't mind if they're slow, but were they at least successful in getting your videos removed? I don't care if they record my new shows as I've been careful about what I show in public, but they don't respond to my DMCAs which is why I'm wondering if CMP would have any luck.

The site I'm mainly concerned about is rec-tube, as it seems to be pretty popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.