AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models are so full of shit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombeee said:
I can't handle the amount of stupidity this guys dishing out. My head hurts...

That's the same head used to study in college, so you should be more careful with it.

SaraXLive said:
I actually am really hoping to see Europe for the first time this year... The only time I've been outside of the US was to the Caribbean and to Toronto, which is practically not even Canada.

Please stay in that hell hole where you belong in Nevada.

SaraXLive said:
I actually am really hoping to see Europe for the first time this year... The only time I've been outside of the US was to the Caribbean and to Toronto, which is practically not even Canada.

That's funny. Didn't you just say you are in Budapest?

Reactions: JoleneBrody
SaraXLive said:
I've decided to turn this into a thread about me.

My favorite color is black (which is, fun fact, the absence of all color!)

I'm 5'9"

My favorite food is a tie between chicken fried rice and popcorn.

I AM GOING TO SEE THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL TOMORROW AND I AM SO EXCITED!

My favorite color is also black and for that reason exactly! Go us!!

Reactions: SaraXLive
SaraXLive said:
My favorite band of all time is probably NIN but I stopped liking their new stuff. I'm also a big fan of The Faint, Black Keys, The Heavy, Cut Copy... I almost never buy a whole album, because I only ever like a song or two.

I am surprised you listen to any of that. It's all trash.

This troll is really bad at trolling. Like, it's almost awkward.

SaraXLive said:
I'm trying to grow out my natural hair color, it's SO IRRITATING. I just want to dye my roots so bad.

The toxic hair dye will get on your head. Why would you want to color your hair blue?

Zombeee said:
SaraXLive said:
I'm trying to grow out my natural hair color, it's SO IRRITATING. I just want to dye my roots so bad.

What's your natural color? I have this problem all the time. I've actually started to let mine grow out. It's so hard!

Dirty blonde heh heh heh.

No but really growing it out SUCKS, but spending 3+ hrs in the salon every month sucks more. Maybe. Ask me again in a week.

I'm pretty damn sure that trolling is a legit fetish. Like, I've kind of figured it for years. But I'm 100% sure of it now that I'm an adult worker. It just all makes sense.

Kokoro said:
I'm pretty damn sure that trolling is a legit fetish. Like, I've kind of figured it for years. But I'm 100% sure of it now that I'm an adult worker. It just all makes sense.

This thread is no longer about trolling it's about MEEEEEE

Because I goddamned hijacked it.

MY THREAD.

TheKing said:
SaraXLive said:

The Grand Budapest Hotel is a movie. lol

SaraXLive said:
I am trying to figure out a charity to donate money to, but so many of them actually do charity work with like 3% of their funds, I've been trying to research it all night... it's a real eye opener!

Well, at least your whore-money is going to a worthy cause.

SaraXLive said:
One time when I was a stripper this guy was all, "YEAH BABY BRING THAT ASS CLOSER, BACK THAT THING UP YEAH" and I totally did but I farted the ENTIRE TIME.

You are lucky he didn't light a cigarette while you were backing it up.

LailaBaise said:
TheKing said:
SaraXLive said:

The Grand Budapest Hotel is a movie. lol

Never heard of it.

SaraXLive said:
Zombeee said:
SaraXLive said:

What's your natural color? I have this problem all the time. I've actually started to let mine grow out. It's so hard!

Dirty blonde heh heh heh.

No but really growing it out SUCKS, but spending 3+ hrs in the salon every month sucks more. Maybe. Ask me again in a week.

I could care less about your stupid looking hair color.

Status
Not open for further replies.