AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models are so full of shit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
While I agree that trolls should be absolutely outright ignored, there really was 0 defending going on in this thread.

SaraXLive said:
I'm just as smart and I look exactly the same and my past is exactly the same no matter what some douchecanoe thinks or claims to think about me. Even if my mom was a whore (spoiler alert: she wasn't) it doesn't change who I am just because someone says so. Most of the time the guys who say this sort of thing are angry because they are at least somewhat mentally imbalanced, lonely, and know they would never be able to actually have a meaningful relationship with the women they are trying to make feel bad about themselves. They're generally overweight or otherwise considered to be really unattractive by societal standards and have trouble fitting in socially. No one with a life actually spends their time & energy doing something like this.
Seems kinda defensive but whatever. Never been on a forum that gives trolls so much attention and time, just weird to me.
Thing is, she wasn't even talking to him with that reply, this thread has become something else entirely, it stopped being about him after the initial post (which has been so delightfully edited!) She was discussing with another poster the reasons she does what she does and feels like she feels. I can see why you're confused, so I'll give you that, but... I get the feeling you read page 1, then the last page, and came to the conclusion the entirety of this thread was her and others arguing with the troll. It wasn't. At all.

PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
I get the feeling you read page 1, then the last page, and came to the conclusion the entirety of this thread was her and others arguing with the troll. It wasn't. At all.
Yeah that kinda is what I did, but mainly because thats how it usually goes round here. My bad.
You should try reading the whole thing, because it's actually pretty adorable and super smile worthy!

Alwaaaays read the obviously a troll threads with a bunch of pages all the way through. Guaranteed something will make you gigglesnort in there somewhere. Every. Time. :lol:

SaraXLive said:
I read approximately one book per day. I've most recently been trying to finish the seemingly interminable Discworld series. Terry Pratchett and Amazon get all of my money.

YES! The source of my favorite description of ALL TIME! "If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."

I had insomnia so I popped on here around 4am. I thought it was pretty cool when Sara took control of the thread and I especially enjoyed her impromptu Q&A session. I don't know her very well so it was fun to learn a bit more about her. Not only is she very pretty but I also like her style.
:thumbleft:

I enjoy watching a model turn an attempted trolling thread into something completely different. There is something fun about ignoring the troll and also using their thread for our own enjoyment. I thought you did a damn fine job Sara! Thanks.
:clap:

I am at page 1 of 7 now, I think I will have a lot of fun in the next minutes and hopefully see a lot of cool tattoos!

RedHerby said:
I am at page 1 of 7 now, I think I will have a lot of fun in the next minutes and hopefully see a lot of cool tattoos!
yeah, I was right, although there could be more photos of hot naked ladies with tattoos!

So, there are more recent threads like this?

AmberCutie said:
(which has been so delightfully edited!)

Ahaha Amber I actually love you!! So funny!

As for giving the troll attention or whatever, who gives a fuck? I mean seriously, everyone had a laugh in this thread and it was really enjoyable. I couldn't give two flying fucks how the troll feels about this thread, whether he enjoyed it or it made him weep like a baby. Doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that everyone seems to have had their mood brought up by this fun filled thread and Sara's awesomeness!

PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
I get the feeling you read page 1, then the last page, and came to the conclusion the entirety of this thread was her and others arguing with the troll. It wasn't. At all.
Yeah that kinda is what I did, but mainly because thats how it usually goes round here. My bad.
dude, you just admitted that you where wrong, the best proof that acf is not the average forum on the net .

RedHerby said:
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
dude, you just admitted that you where wrong, the best proof that acf is not the average forum on the net .

I do believe that is one of the signs of the apocalyse as listed in da bible. Right up there with plagues of locusts and frogs raining from the sky. My grasp on bible stuff is a little thin though.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
SaraXLive said:
I hate anything licorice flavored, which includes anise and tuaca.

I used to hate anything licorice flavored but then I had Pastis on a really, really hot day and it was totally refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.