AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models are so full of shit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllisonWilder said:
Troll thread turned into thread about ridiculously hot girl = best troll thread ever. :thumbleft:

He's not really a troll. A decent troll gives you things to laugh at and and says some things that are so offensive that you have to respond...

He's not very bright, so he probably didn't do so well at school, and his experience with women seems to include only meth whores, so we can make some guesses about what his mom did for a living. He's probably just a basic who thought having his name in blue and all his charming "go fuck yoursef" comments would make the girls love him. When they banned him, or even worse ignored him, his frustration built up until he finally found an outlet, a place where they don't ban people or basics immediately. Here he has been able to show the full breadth of his intellect and vocabulary - which ran out after about 5 posts - the rest has just been a sad little boy trying to get noticed by some grownups.

SaraXLive said:
Here is an unretouched hi res pic of me with no makeup!

My head is round.

jgeRNmD.jpg

Clitboners exist, kids..

No seriously, you're so hot. Like I could make a batch of pancakes on your face. That's not an innuendo. Sorry if I'm making you feel awkward.

Red7227 said:
He's not really a troll. A decent troll gives you things to laugh at and and says some things that are so offensive that you have to respond...

I think it's an absolute classic case of a troll. Trolls are people who deliberately go around trying to cause reactions. His insults don't make sense. Calling skinny girls fat, saying camgirls have herpes when there's no physical contact in camming so no way for it to be transmitted, just meaningless, mindless insults designed to get as much attention as possible and cause as much upset as possible. Cam models are just a good outlet for this kind of behaviour, but you see it equally as much on facebook and other internet forums to do with a whole range of things. I doubt it has much to do with camgirls themselves and more to do with the type of person he is and what he enjoys doing.

The ones who clearly have a bee in their bonnet are the ones who try coming across all nice and genuinely try and convince people of how they feel.

Red7227 said:

I've learned that no matter how offensive, you just don't respond to trolls. All it does it give them what they want, which is your attention. I've had people comment on my photos and say laughably rude things about my boobs, my teeth, my "cankles" etc... they do it to get attention from a person or group of people who would normally not acknowledge them. I'm just as smart and I look exactly the same and my past is exactly the same no matter what some douchecanoe thinks or claims to think about me. Even if my mom was a whore (spoiler alert: she wasn't) it doesn't change who I am just because someone says so. Most of the time the guys who say this sort of thing are angry because they are at least somewhat mentally imbalanced, lonely, and know they would never be able to actually have a meaningful relationship with the women they are trying to make feel bad about themselves. They're generally overweight or otherwise considered to be really unattractive by societal standards and have trouble fitting in socially. No one with a life actually spends their time & energy doing something like this.

tomboytoy said:
Clitboners exist, kids..

No seriously, you're so hot. Like I could make a batch of pancakes on your face. That's not an innuendo. Sorry if I'm making you feel awkward.

Now I'm hungry for face pancakes.

Isabella_deL said:
Red7227 said:

I think it's an absolute classic case of a troll. Trolls are people who deliberately go around trying to cause reactions.
Yeah, this is definitely a troll. Not a successful one, but one nonetheless.

lol man camgirls are seriously the worst when it comes to dealing with trolls. 6 pages of attention, wasting time insulting him, trying to defend yourself to a troll, etc.

PunkInDrublic said:
lol man camgirls are seriously the worst when it comes to dealing with trolls. 6 pages of attention, wasting time insulting him, trying to defend yourself to a troll, etc.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you didn't read this thread.

PunkInDrublic said:

Actually, most of the girls started ignoring him for this little hottie, Sara. (I need a drooling emote, but can't find one. Damnit!)

It was cute that he was fighting so hard for attention. Now back to things of more importance!

Sara, you're a vegas girl. What's your favorite thing to do here?

Violet October said:
PunkInDrublic said:

Actually, most of the girls started ignoring him for this little hottie, Sara. (I need a drooling emote, but can't find one. Damnit!)

It was cute that he was fighting so hard for attention. Now back to things of more importance!

Uhhhh I actually don't leave my house much and need friends. Haha. I did the whole drink-party-woo thing in my early 20s and now I'm... boring. We should hang!

Reactions: Picnic and LadyLuna
Sarah do you have any pets? I imagine you being a kitty person, but you can't always tell.

I like otters. :romance-heartsfade:

Attachments

• otter2.jpg
    otter2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 265
SaraXLive said:
I'm going to go ahead and guess you're somewhat new to the internet if defending yourself to a troll is important or fun for you. How about tomorrow when he comes back(because why wouldn't he when yall keep feeding him) we all try to be adults and just ignore him completely?

PunkInDrublic said:
SaraXLive said:
I'm going to go ahead and guess you're somewhat new to the internet if defending yourself to a troll is important or fun for you. How about tomorrow when he comes back(because why wouldn't he when yall keep feeding him) we all try to be adults and just ignore him completely?

He was the one who kept baiting her, but she ignored him and instead answered questions about herself. She turned a shitty troll thread into an interesting and fun Q&A.

SaraXLive said:
Violet October said:
PunkInDrublic said:

Uhhhh I actually don't leave my house much and need friends. Haha. I did the whole drink-party-woo thing in my early 20s and now I'm... boring. We should hang!

We should! I'm a bit of a house hermit, too! I leave the house for some parties every once in awhile, but most of the time hang out with my five kitties. PMing you!

SaraXLive said:
Violet October said:
PunkInDrublic said:

I read this and initially though it said shag and not hang. So disappointed.

Reactions: Violet October
RoseCavilla said:
Parents really need to monitor their children's Internet activity. This definitely sounds like a little boy.
This is honestly what I thought the first time he came here, which makes this thread and the others even more embarrassing.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Violet October said:
SaraXLive said:
Violet October said:
PunkInDrublic said:

We should! I'm a bit of a house hermit, too! I leave the house for some parties every once in awhile, but most of the time hang out with my five kitties. PMing you!

AVN/AEE hangouts in January, please!

Diana Blake said:
Violet October said:
SaraXLive said:
Violet October said:
PunkInDrublic said:

AVN/AEE hangouts in January, please!

yiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss!!!

I'm pretty sure I love you Sara.

This thread gave me much amusement and insight to your awesomeness. A great read breakfast reading.

Come to Australia and lets get married? :romance-hearteyes: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-hearteyes: :romance-heartbeating:

PunkInDrublic said:
SaraXLive said:

I loved Sara's response and thought it was fun & creative, but I would love it so much if next time one of these trolls came along, we all just literally ignored it and gave them no replies.

GenXoxo said:
PunkInDrublic said:
SaraXLive said:

I loved Sara's response and thought it was fun & creative, but I would love it so much if next time one of these trolls came along, we all just literally ignored it and gave them no replies.

Agreed ^^ I think this has become a fun thread thanks to turning into the Sara-show. Love how each time someone started to feed the troll she was like "shh, nono, my thread now." Lol :lol: . And now we all get to know this awesome sexy lady better too. Win.

I can't tell if you are being serious, Punk, or trying to demonstrate less blatantly stupid trolling :p

Sara, what is your idea habitat?

PunkInDrublic said:
RoseCavilla said:
Parents really need to monitor their children's Internet activity. This definitely sounds like a little boy.
This is honestly what I thought the first time he came here, which makes this thread and the others even more embarrassing.
Is there anything you can not find a reason to complain about?
Geeeeze, you can be such a wet blanket, punk.

wet. blanket.

PunkInDrublic said:
SaraXLive said:
That's kinda exactly the opposite of what happened here at all, actually.

While I agree that trolls should be absolutely outright ignored, there really was 0 defending going on in this thread. Someone (a very pretty lady) was unable to sleep and bored so she utilized this thread to entertain herself, and entertained many of us in the process. It's clear that this dude didn't actually upset anybody in this thread.

The last 2 threads (now deleted) got a bit silly and those did involve some defensive posts.

AmberCutie said:
While I agree that trolls should be absolutely outright ignored, there really was 0 defending going on in this thread.

SaraXLive said:
I'm just as smart and I look exactly the same and my past is exactly the same no matter what some douchecanoe thinks or claims to think about me. Even if my mom was a whore (spoiler alert: she wasn't) it doesn't change who I am just because someone says so. Most of the time the guys who say this sort of thing are angry because they are at least somewhat mentally imbalanced, lonely, and know they would never be able to actually have a meaningful relationship with the women they are trying to make feel bad about themselves. They're generally overweight or otherwise considered to be really unattractive by societal standards and have trouble fitting in socially. No one with a life actually spends their time & energy doing something like this.
Seems kinda defensive but whatever. Never been on a forum that gives trolls so much attention and time, just weird to me.

PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
While I agree that trolls should be absolutely outright ignored, there really was 0 defending going on in this thread.

SaraXLive said:
I'm just as smart and I look exactly the same and my past is exactly the same no matter what some douchecanoe thinks or claims to think about me. Even if my mom was a whore (spoiler alert: she wasn't) it doesn't change who I am just because someone says so. Most of the time the guys who say this sort of thing are angry because they are at least somewhat mentally imbalanced, lonely, and know they would never be able to actually have a meaningful relationship with the women they are trying to make feel bad about themselves. They're generally overweight or otherwise considered to be really unattractive by societal standards and have trouble fitting in socially. No one with a life actually spends their time & energy doing something like this.
Seems kinda defensive but whatever. Never been on a forum that gives trolls so much attention and time, just weird to me.
*drip drip drip*

Status
Not open for further replies.