AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to be polite to most people in most situations, but I have been known to lose my shit on rare occasions. That is human.
I have seen a few models break down to the extreme level that you are talking about qewr4. There are always different reasons for different models. I do know a couple of girls (would never mention any names) who have some mental issues and require meds to help them stay even and grounded. Sometimes they are in a bad cycle and they can have serious breakdowns on cam.

Like people have said in this thread, just try to watch models that vibe with you and vice-versa. Also, don't become part of the problem just because you aren't able to control the person on your screen. They like being told what to do as much as you do... meaning they DON'T like it.

I will say this. Not to generalize, but it has been my experience that the models 'over' 24 years old seem to have a better ability to wade through the endless nonsense and bullsh*t that a model puts up with on a camsite without completely going off on the entire room. This job messes with a person's ego and self-esteem on a regular basis. There are some great members, but every model has angry, rude, threatening assholes that try to get under their skin. All of us would have moments where we lose our composure after dealing with that stuff.

I love how these complaints always come with "they won't make much money this way", as though their key concern is the models income. Like, no idea who they're watching, but there's a fair chance that the models he's watching are making an extortionate amount of money and really don't need some random person's opinion about their level of "niceness".

Also, like, if we're list making, why stop at cam models? Why don't we just make a list of everyone who's been rude, like, ever?
PEOPLE MUST BE WARNED!

I must be spending too much time on the internet lately because OP sounds troll-y as fuck. If not though, damn.

wait wait wait lets make a colour coded binder of everyone who has ever been rude
tumblr_nirmnzjByw1tv1iqko1_250.gif

Can we use a planner instead?
*Gets out her giant pink happy planner*
*Flips away from the page that's me brainstorming about how to be mean and get paid for it to a brand new page*
*Gets out markers*
*Writes "Mean cam girls"

I always thought most "rude" models were like that way as part of their model persona. One example: a model sent me a PM accusing me of "masturbating for free". I thought that was way more intriguing than the usual "hi bb" or "hru?". If she had really been mad at me, she would have just banned me, right?

Several models (especially from the Baltic countries) are "rude" and dismissive to viewers while they glare at the camera and flip guys off. Some guys clearly love this and tip while being rude back to the models. A college student could write a paper about what they think is going on.

They aren't gonna make much money if they keep being rude to customers?

Then the problem will work itself out if that's true. If that's not true, then clearly there's a demand for rude models and you should just let them do their thing. Don't like it, don't watch. Either case makes such a list pointless and unnecessary. The "free market" will do a better job of weeding out shitty models than your list could.

I always thought most "rude" models were like that way as part of their model persona. One example: a model sent me a PM accusing me of "masturbating for free". I thought that was way more intriguing than the usual "hi bb" or "hru?". If she had really been mad at me, she would have just banned me, right?

Several models (especially from the Baltic countries) are "rude" and dismissive to viewers while they glare at the camera and flip guys off. Some guys clearly love this and tip while being rude back to the models. A college student could write a paper about what they think is going on.

To branch out on this idea, one could argue most things a cam model does is as a shtick or to target their preferred audience. Sort of like a wrestler. You got baby faces (the good guys a.k.a. super nice models) & the heels (the bad guys a.k.a. "rude" models).

In wrestling even the heels have fans, I should know, I root for most of them.

I honestly think some men are probably turned on by that type of attitude and behavior, to each his/her own.
It could be the atmosphere she sets her in chat room, intentionally.
We all have our quirks.
Whatever keeps her chat room active I suppose. I don't much prefer to watch those shows myself. I like the sweet shows and models who are kind and polite. I'm not too keen on bad behavior unless it's warranted in certain situations, like standing up for yourself to a client. I'm 100% sure some people just love that dirty and rude talk.

Some of the models on cam sites can be rude to customers. I remember one cam model, a female, that was cursing men out and calling them jerks. She was telling all the men to go Fuck themselves. And it wasn't one of those BDSM chats. This happens from time to time. I've seen it at least a couple times. Should there be some kind of list for rude cam models? They aren't gonna make much money if they keep being rude to customers?
Hmmm maybe she told them to fuck off because she already wasn't making money anyway and these guys were being rude to her and not tipping?

Some people really can't stand the fact that models aren't employees. Not only do we not have to smile and pretend your tokens are anything to us, most of us end up at this job because of the independence. If someone's being rude to you because they can be in a business setting, you probably have it coming.

Ooooh I know lets start a rude members list bahha *list goes on for a lifetime*

Us poor members, put upon from all sides. We've shown great fortitude and restraint over the years in the face of them rude models. And now you want to turn it all back on us? Cruel, just downright cruel. :bigtears:
What can I say I'm a cruel bitch sometimes and... It sells bahaha

I think what comes across as rude with cam models often is just experience. New members show up, don't know the rules, models who've been around for 3-5 years are tired of certain things and shut it down hard. They have no way of knowing if a member is truly new or just account new. I had some eye opening experiences early on when I joined MFC (I've talked before about how my first tip of 200 elicited the reaction of "come back when you have real money" from a model who's medium tip was prob 5 digits regularly), but I learned the game quickly.

I've only had one instance that I can remember of a model actively going out of her way to be rude to me. It wasn't her thing, her and I had known each other for months, she wasn't an insult or "rude model". I won't get into details, I disagreed with her fully and thought she twisted my words, but I knew that the only thing I could do was thank her for explaining her view, even if I didn't agree with it, and made a note to not visit or tip her again. You can't always change someone's mind, and there is no point in trying (especially with most models on MFC if you are a member).

A "rude model list" is stupid. Just keep track yourself of who you trust or not. Until MFC and other cam sites have some form of Better Business Bureau, that's the best thing you can do.

I hope we don't have to tip 7 tokens 7 times every time someone makes this list :hilarious: I'm going to have to start planting token trees right now:nailbiting:

What makes you think you're entitled to be treated politely? People are rarely rude for no reason, especially people working in a commission based environment. You sound like the type of viewer that tipped $25 once and all of a sudden thinks you deserve to be treated like royalty. You have no entitlement to be treated in any particular way by any model. I'm rude quite often but it has never been towards a nice respectful viewer, you'd be amazed at what some people think is acceptable. Personally if I found people were being rude to me I'd evaluate my own behavior.

No one gives a shit about your stupid list.

Just a heads up yall, NASA hit me up earlier. Nothing concrete yet but rumor has it..hold up, NASA again. Yeah, alright, really, hmm, coo yup thanks. Yeah, Mars talking mad shit again yall. The audacity of that rust covered shithole. I warned him last time.

Hey Mars, you think this wouldn't get back to me? Did you somehow forget that you can be seen by the naked eye from Earth? Think I ain't got shooters out in space all of a sudden Mars? Don't go blaming this on Deimos. We cool. Oh you feeling froggy now too Venus? I don't remember inviting you and consider yourself officially lucky that I live on your bro. Very funny Pluto but giv.....welp. Oh boy. Demoted little fucker got me. Op is going to be so pissed.

Yo ACF, I'm going to be honest here and say the list sounds like a bad idea. Like who cares, not needed. I just really like lists and got caught up in it ya know but yeah, fuck that thing. Pluto has it anyway and you know how he can be. Plus like, Op really underestimated the work involved I think. Feels like I've been up for fucking days working on that dumb thing and seriously, didn't even put a dent in it. Workload really increased once Tel Aviv was added. I gotta go tell Op some story, wish me luck.

@qewr4231 What up breh? So I'm chilling at home, thinking about bro stuff and I'm like bro, how can I be an even better bro. So I'm like bro, my bro was recently the victim of a most heinous brophobia fueled hate crime without me there to brotect him. So not bro of me bro. So I hit up my bro and I'm like bro, I need to help my bro who is recovering from a brophobic use of the j word. He says check your privilege bro so I go to the mirror and check, privileged to be bro. He then agreed to make your list even more bro.

Yo, he totally bought it haha totally bought it haha oh man what a goober. Hey, did any of you think planets would be larger? I assumed a little bigger and maybe a little less talkative but that is why they say don't meet your heroes right. Oh shit, my magic carpet just got here, alright yall I'll hit ya up. Still can't believe he bought it haha what a dork. Later. Huh, real emphasis on the carpet part I see.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm going to add on to this thread, instead of starting a new one. I'm not endorsing the OP's idea of a "list", which is foolish. But I have noticed a shift lately (I'm going to be talking about MyFreeCams here, because it is the only site I frequent) that I don't think is good for anyone involved.

That is, an increasing impatience of models, and basically just sitting there saying, "Tip me! Come on, tip me! If you're not going to tip me, I don't want to talk to you! TIP ME!" And then, when they don't get a lot of tips, they get more and more impatient, and finally just say, "Ok, if nobody's going to tip me, I'm logging off".

This may not apply to other cam sites, but at least on MFC, I submit that model is doing it wrong. And it seems to be more common than not these days. Now, it is totally understandable for a model to be harsh towards people who are deliberately trolling her, and people asking her to do things for free ("show me your tits bb" without tipping and so on). But on a site called - MyFreeCams - where the model is staying in public chat rather than going to private or group...there seems to be an increasing attitude of models that they don't even want to engage in polite conversation or small talk in public chat unless they're getting tipped. They react harshly to compliments, or people asking them how their day was - standard polite, friendly small talk - unless that person is tipping them profusely, or has recently.

"Yeah, thanks a lot for being nice to me, but don't you know I hear that 100 times a day? LOOK AT MY TOPIC! IS ANYBODY GOING TO TIP FOR MY COUNTDOWN?!?!?"

As if just talking to them should cost you money. I would suggest to those models that they actually have a problem with the site itself. If they want to be paid for chatting in public, they're on the wrong site. And it was never really intended for public "cum shows" anyway. I think they still technically have a rule against it, which is of course completely ignored.

I can understand the frustration behind that behavior, but I don't think those models are doing themselves any favors by taking that attitude. The way MFC works best for successful models, as I've seen it, is that all the free public attention draws in those members who want to spend. By just chilling, hanging out and chatting and being cool while looking good, you get plenty of freeloaders or guys who don't/can't spend a lot, but it's a percentage game, where the more eyeballs you have total, the more tippers will be mixed in.

As someone who does tip, that kind of behavior from a model makes me not want to tip her. My finger could be on the tip button, but as soon as she starts complaining that no one is tipping, and demanding tips, I suddenly don't want to anymore. I want to find a cool model that I like hanging out with, and use tips to brighten her day. If she's going to demand I tip her before she'll talk about the weather, no thanks.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I'm going to add on to this thread, instead of starting a new one. I'm not endorsing the OP's idea of a "list", which is foolish. But I have noticed a shift lately (I'm going to be talking about MyFreeCams here, because it is the only site I frequent) that I don't think is good for anyone involved.

That is, an increasing impatience of models, and basically just sitting there saying, "Tip me! Come on, tip me! If you're not going to tip me, I don't want to talk to you! TIP ME!" And then, when they don't get a lot of tips, they get more and more impatient, and finally just say, "Ok, if nobody's going to tip me, I'm logging off".

This may not apply to other cam sites, but at least on MFC, I submit that model is doing it wrong. And it seems to be more common than not these days. Now, it is totally understandable for a model to be harsh towards people who are deliberately trolling her, and people asking her to do things for free ("show me your tits bb" without tipping and so on). But on a site called - MyFreeCams - where the model is staying in public chat rather than going to private or group...there seems to be an increasing attitude of models that they don't even want to engage in polite conversation or small talk in public chat unless they're getting tipped. They react harshly to compliments, or people asking them how their day was - standard polite, friendly small talk - unless that person is tipping them profusely, or has recently.

"Yeah, thanks a lot for being nice to me, but don't you know I hear that 100 times a day? LOOK AT MY TOPIC! IS ANYBODY GOING TO TIP FOR MY COUNTDOWN?!?!?"

As if just talking to them should cost you money. I would suggest to those models that they actually have a problem with the site itself. If they want to be paid for chatting in public, they're on the wrong site. And it was never really intended for public "cum shows" anyway. I think they still technically have a rule against it, which is of course completely ignored.

I can understand the frustration behind that behavior, but I don't think those models are doing themselves any favors by taking that attitude. The way MFC works best for successful models, as I've seen it, is that all the free public attention draws in those members who want to spend. By just chilling, hanging out and chatting and being cool while looking good, you get plenty of freeloaders or guys who don't/can't spend a lot, but it's a percentage game, where the more eyeballs you have total, the more tippers will be mixed in.

As someone who does tip, that kind of behavior from a model makes me not want to tip her. My finger could be on the tip button, but as soon as she starts complaining that no one is tipping, and demanding tips, I suddenly don't want to anymore. I want to find a cool model that I like hanging out with, and use tips to brighten her day. If she's going to demand I tip her before she'll talk about the weather, no thanks.

Not saying I disagree with everything you have said butttt....

If our asses talked about the weather with every single person that showed up in our room wanting to "just chat" for free our lips and fingers would fall off from overuse.

"As if just talking to them should cost you money."

It should. We aren't here to entertain people for free. This is a job. Sex work is real work. If I was a hostess at a bar you wouldn't come in and expect me to entertain you for free.

Look at what's being talked about in the room and join into that convo. You can't expect individual attention if you aren't tipping.

Not saying I disagree with everything you have said butttt....

If our asses talked about the weather with every single person that showed up in our room wanting to "just chat" for free our lips and fingers would fall off from overuse.

"As if just talking to them should cost you money."

It should. We aren't here to entertain people for free. This is a job. Sex work is real work. If I was a hostess at a bar you wouldn't come in and expect me to entertain you for free.

Look at what's being talked about in the room and join into that convo. You can't expect individual attention if you aren't tipping.

Already said it, but - the name of the site I'm talking about is - My - Free - Cams. The whole premise behind the site is that talking to models is free. If you want them to do more, you tip.

My usual MO is to start in Guest mode, lurk and browse, and if I see a model I feel like talking to and/or tipping, I log in. When I see one acting the way I described, I move on. I tip more than most members, but I decide whether or not to do it based on how a model treats everyone, tips or not.

As for it being "sex work" - it's only that if the model wants it to be. A better way to look at it is being a live streamer, with a variety of options for what you want to do to get tips. The top models present a variety of tip options, and then they just hang out and chat and wait for people to use them. As soon as you start pointing at the topic and asking/begging/demanding impatiently, you've failed.

Last edited:
@Joeternal You're missing the point. I'm pretty sure the naming convention of a site called MyFreeCams is the availability of the performer's camera feed to you for free, not free entitlement to fulfill your desires, even if that desire is casual small talk with a pretty girl.

They're free to try whatever tactics they want, but I've seen this repeatedly as a model death spiral, as their rank and tips decline. I guarantee I'm not the only one who feels this way, the only lost tips for those models. Most are just silent about it.

And there is an analogy to somebody busking on the street, or even panhandling. If they get in your face and start yelling at you to give them money, are you more or less likely to do it?

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.