AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If models find that being cranky, entitled and narcissistic works for them, they should keep doing it. Good luck.

Thanks bb. Made over $500 yesterday just by being a bitch. All my shows yesterday were cuckolding, humiliation, ass worship/denial shows.

If models find that being cranky, entitled and narcissistic works for them, they should keep doing it. Good luck.

Is it not entitled and narcissistic to hang out in a cam models room where they make a living by talking and performing for you and not paying, then to complain because they were rude. That is the definition of entitled. If they are rude to you, it's probably because you're an annoying freeloader.

Or maybe you're so narcissistic you think they are lucky to have such an awesome person like you in their room and they should not pay?

I'd just like to point out that you also seem a bit cranky right now :angelic:

Personally, I have all of my highest earning days when I'm impatient, demanding, bitchy, rude, and downright mean. Just saying.......

Just cause you don't get it doesn't mean the schmuck going bankrupt for me isn't jerking his micro dicklet furiously at my sailor mouth and trash talk. Some guys like being treated like the shits that they are.

Edit: because I HAD to reread this thread. I can't stop laughing!:rofl:

I've had a couple instances where my biggest supporter wanted to start scolding the chat before I even had the chance to, because for him/the handful of people who constantly support me it is frustrating to them just as it is to me.

It isn't just the cam girls who resort to getting "rude" or "cranky" when things are not going the way they're supposed to. It isn't just because she's a bitch. Everyone has their frustration points that once you pass them, their demeanor changes.

It's that whole being human thing, no? Ohshitwait, cam girls aren't human and this isn't a real job. What was I thinking?

I've had a couple instances where my biggest supporter wanted to start scolding the chat before I even had the chance to, because for him/the handful of people who constantly support me it is frustrating to them just as it is to me.

It isn't just the cam girls who resort to getting "rude" or "cranky" when things are not going the way they're supposed to. It isn't just because she's a bitch. Everyone has their frustration points that once you pass them, their demeanor changes.

It's that whole being human thing, no? Ohshitwait, cam girls aren't human and this isn't a real job. What was I thinking?

Lol I've had to ban a good tipper for being too rude to freeloaders and scaring everybody off before.

Definitely isn't just the models.

And it was never really intended for public "cum shows" anyway. I think they still technically have a rule against it, which is of course completely ignored.

That rule was removed at least two years ago. It no longer exists.

"it's my FREE cams"

I can't for the life of me remember who it was, but I've seen someone point out that, yes, the CAMS are free. You are watching the model's cam for free. But if you want personalized attention or a model to show you something - you gotta for that bb.

Lol I've had to ban a good tipper for being too rude to freeloaders and scaring everybody off before.

Definitely isn't just the models.
Yeah I had to calm him down a little and tell him I didn't want that happening. As a habit I really DO try to avoid going into ragey lectures more than once in a while because I DO actually try to keep a lighter/happier vibe in my room. Though lately I've changed my tune a little and seem to bring up the lack of support more often.

@Joeternal no, really dude. if you want to tell cam girls how to best run their job, and are only a tipper, I suggest you sign up for Chaturbate right away and get your ass to work. Otherwise you sound like the kind of guy who comes into someone's work, says they've spent $5 one time, and then tries to give advice about how to better run that business because they've spent money in that industry before so they know how to run as a worker.

(it sounds like that because that is what you are doing- in case that wasn't clear. :D)

Sadly I kind of agree, but not about the name of the site. I've seen that when a model switches from being entertaining and to being really just about the countdowns and topics, things change. Whereas being entertaining before, topics always got cleared easily, but then something happens, either an extended time away from cam, or new whales come and set new highs but then disappear, or whatever...things change. And it never quite recovers. When it goes from being fun and entertaining to "I've got bills to pay"...yeah. Rooms change, members leave, and it's us premium's fault.

I just want to know if OP has finished his list

I tried to get it back from Pluto after getting some much needed rest but his phone was dead. Classic Pluto. I still find it weird how small he is. I don't know how the sneaky little bastard does it, guess the camera really does add ten pounds. Oh and if any of you see Op, kindly inform him that I wasn't helping him with his list out of the kindness of my heart. Think I even went a bit nuts from working on it for so long.

Sorry for the shitposts yall. As brilliantly insane as they are imaginatively unnecessary. Don't mind me, just like being really goofy on the internet every so often. Alright, I gotta head out and help Uranus change a tire. He never learned how haha. I swear sometimes Uranus is the complete opposite of bro. His car probably broke down on the way to the store to buy tampons and cranberry juice haha.

Aw thanks, I will! ^_^

Of course she isn't ranting about nobody tipping, she's in the top % lol. I'm not saying to tip somebody you don't like, that's on you. But don't you think a girl is going to be frustrated if she takes lots of time to get prepared,logs in, couple hours pass by, dudes come in "show ass bb, stand up," "private?" and then leave. starts trying to make conversation and nobody is talking to her. maybe she tries dancing and gets a lot of viewers,but nobody is tipping. then you show up, maybe you have some tokens and even 50 would cheer her the fuck up and put her in the good mood you want her to be in, but you're just sitting back stuck with this "It's TalkToMeForFreeBB" mentality and wonder why she's sick of your shit.

I'm not saying this is always the case, but damn, the magic that can happen when you make a gesture lol.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE FREAKING SWEETEST. Like damn. Preach it , with that sexy mouth of your's :kiss::kiss:

I wish everyone could just understand this! It happens a lot and typically i sign right off when im feel discouraged or angry about the freeloaders/low room counts.

Cause well , I for sure try to keep a happy and light feeling to the room, I dont like saying that your OBLIGATED to tip, because your not.
But like Phoenix said- even that 50tk tip could put her in that good ass mood you want her to be in!:wtf::wtf: :finger::finger:Easy!

It's about having fun and chatting, but also about making some bank. And when both happen,
Baammm! I MAKE the magic happen :cat:

Reactions: DaintyPrentiss
Some boys/girls cam for fun, some cam for extra money, some for eat and pay rent, some for survice... camming is a hard ungratefull work. Each performer have their own unique mood and reason when camming. Some performer use pity, some use fun, some use dirty, some use tease, some use interactive toy there is many way to deliver and drive your show and personnality.

It's in human nature to compare. We are not stupid, we see if we are uglier or beautier than another boy or girl .. we are not stupid we see if we smile more or look more sympathic friendly than other ... we all asking why that ugly non-personality zoomed cock guy or that face bored no-talkative passive girl have 10x more tip than us ... it's normal .. and frustrating ... imagine if you really need that money for eat or survive it's 1000x more frustrating ... every camgirl/boy want hit 100$-300$-1000$ but ...

and ... it's in human nature to complaining lol everyone do it and will always do, deep down inside of every human they want be on top, get the best for us ... poltician want power cammer want fame, followers and tok ( not in that order ;) ) and no one, no one can deny this.

for those who never cam they cannot imagine what it is to enter camming 3-5 hours, 1-2 hour out of broadcast for preparing and setuping and thing about idea to try make show different than other and ... after that 3-5 hours got 0-100tok while some only zoom their private area and get 3000-5000tok

friendly attitude ,smile and fun bring more tok that hard cock and big boobs and squirt and super model lookalike ..... let me laugh a bit. Yes i know many style for many member.

Another very accurate outlook in my opinion!!! Smart man :joyful::joyful:

No you cannot imagine until doing it, no not one night, not two, but solid month of having your ups and downs.:emo:

Everyone deals with it different, but im sure the majority have the same outlook on the matter!

Just gotta kick ass and take names but take no ones shit along the way :h:

just gonna requote my response in that one thread. you made a post very similar.

basically if you don't like how a model is acting, just leave her room. also those "rude" cammodels can make a shit ton of money showing their meanside for free. i know from personal experience.

avoid making mccarthy like lists. a model might be having a hard day, reacting to a rude customer, her hustle, or she is just a bitch.

I am talking about the models and mods that ban everyone just for saying hello

Some of the models on cam sites can be rude to customers. I remember one cam model, a female, that was cursing men out and calling them jerks. She was telling all the men to go Fuck themselves. And it wasn't one of those BDSM chats. This happens from time to time. I've seen it at least a couple times. Should there be some kind of list for rude cam models? They aren't gonna make much money if they keep being rude to customers?

I am talking about the models and mods that ban everyone just for saying hello

Orrrr she's just not the model for you?

I'm usually nice/neutral in my room until someone starts pushing me/being an ass. Then my members start taking bets on how long it'll take for me start unleashing on them. They, like with Audri's regulars, love seeing me rip into someone who's being an idiot.

Are there 'rude' models out there you won't like? Sure. But just don't go in their rooms. Don't waste energy by making a list.

I am talking about the mods and models that ban people just for entering and saying hello

Another very accurate outlook in my opinion!!! Smart man :joyful::joyful:

No you cannot imagine until doing it, no not one night, not two, but solid month of having your ups and downs.:emo:

Everyone deals with it different, but im sure the majority have the same outlook on the matter!

Just gotta kick ass and take names but take no ones shit along the way :h:

I am referring to the models that ban a lot and mods that ban a lot. Overbanning.

I love how these complaints always come with "they won't make much money this way", as though their key concern is the models income. Like, no idea who they're watching, but there's a fair chance that the models he's watching are making an extortionate amount of money and really don't need some random person's opinion about their level of "niceness".

Also, like, if we're list making, why stop at cam models? Why don't we just make a list of everyone who's been rude, like, ever?
PEOPLE MUST BE WARNED!

I am referring to models and mods that ban a lot. Some models will ban just for saying hello. Some mods will ban at will when a person has done nothing offensive.

I always thought most "rude" models were like that way as part of their model persona. One example: a model sent me a PM accusing me of "masturbating for free". I thought that was way more intriguing than the usual "hi bb" or "hru?". If she had really been mad at me, she would have just banned me, right?

Several models (especially from the Baltic countries) are "rude" and dismissive to viewers while they glare at the camera and flip guys off. Some guys clearly love this and tip while being rude back to the models. A college student could write a paper about what they think is going on.
I am referring to models and mods that ban a lot. Some models will ban just for saying hello. Some mods will ban at will when a person has done nothing offensive.

I'll pick one online right now to illustrate the right way - LexiVixi. In the Top 5 almost every month. She's not one I hang out with much, but she always seems to just chat and joke with everybody, without regard to tipping. And then she has tip options and countdowns, which are very high amounts, and people meet them. In public chat, she is responding to everyone who talks to her. She may occasionally reference the tip options, but I've never seen her start ranting about nobody tipping and then log off in a huff. Always smiling and laughing, being friendly. And she obviously works out and makes sure she looks her absolute best at all times. That's how you do it. Be hot and friendly to everyone, and the tips come.

Of course she isn't ranting about nobody tipping, she's in the top % lol. I'm not saying to tip somebody you don't like, that's on you. But don't you think a girl is going to be frustrated if she takes lots of time to get prepared,logs in, couple hours pass by, dudes come in "show ass bb, stand up," "private?" and then leave. starts trying to make conversation and nobody is talking to her. maybe she tries dancing and gets a lot of viewers,but nobody is tipping. then you show up, maybe you have some tokens and even 50 would cheer her the fuck up and put her in the good mood you want her to be in, but you're just sitting back stuck with this "It's TalkToMeForFreeBB" mentality and wonder why she's sick of your shit.

I'm not saying this is always the case, but damn, the magic that can happen when you make a gesture lol.

I see no reason why any model would want to ban you...

Status
Not open for further replies.