AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man. Calm you’tits. Replying to every reply with the same reply? We got it.

Fuckin’ A.

Not trolling. I dislike the models and mods that ban for nothing. Type hello and you get banned.
How do you feel about being banned from forums?

I can only think of one other person than OP who would want to compile a list of "the Rude". We do not need this.

(Could have posted Sir Hopkins to make more sense, but by golly the Hannibal TV series was so good.)

hannibal-mads-mikkelsen.jpg

I am talking about the models and mods that ban everyone just for saying hello

I am talking about the mods and models that ban everyone easily

I am referring to the models that ban a lot and mods that ban a lot. Overbanning.

I am referring to models and mods that ban a lot. Some models will ban just for saying hello. Some mods will ban at will when a person has done nothing offensive.

Not trolling. I dislike the models and mods that ban for nothing. Type hello and you get banned.

Whaaaaat????? I can't hear you over the Smashmouth I'm blasting!

I was talking with my therapist and I realized that the only thing I really, really like about camming is the freedom to be really, really fucking rude, at my discretion, at any time.

My justification for camming is the money, but to be honest, I don't really need it: I'm in it for the opportunity to be rude as hell, with no consequences.

I hate being sexy, I hate flirting, I hate making men happy. I kind of like money. But, I really love being rude.

I'm glad this thread exists, so I can reflect happily on what I really love. Life has a way of passing one by, and we don't always get to stop and appreciate what we really love. Thank you, shitty O.P., for reminding me of what I really love to do. I guess you aren't a total waste of DNA.

Does ACF have a tip 7 tokens 7 times to ban someone rule? :p

Can he be my moderator and spam that for me?
I might make a fair bit of tokens that way... if people actually would tip to ban this derpasaur!
Tell you what, if you tip me, ill ban him from my cam rooms lol!
Totally kidding btw, I don't like asking for tokens on ACF.

I might make a fair bit of tokens that way... if people actually would tip to ban this derpasaur!

You can't afford me :p I cost all the tokens and then some I learned from the best camgirls on the block ;)

You might have hit on something here. The OP makes like 10 accounts on MFC. Then you arrange for him to come to your room and complain that you are always rude and mean. He needs to be VERY needy and whiny about it. Have a 500 token "Ban a Member" option in your tip menu. He comes in and gets banned on all 10 accounts.. *Bam* .. 5000 tokens!
Wait 2 weeks or so, then repeat..
(This is not a serious post... or is it? :cool: )

I hope he comes back with a list it might solve two threads :p:hilarious:
nooo .. lol .. i have just write that because you answer that quote 34235 times ... just make fun of you man
I hope he comes back with a list it might solve two threads :p:hilarious:
nnoooo lol .. i just write that because he answer at 3425 quotes with same answer :D just make fun of him (btw i never saw people get ban for saying hello ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.