AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam score 6 thousand something new model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Twitter Username
@MDaisy37
MFC Username
Maizy_Daisy
Chaturbate Username
Lucy_Leigh7
is this normal for a new model or could it be a linked ranking from an old account, I thought new models would be shown much earlier than that I had about 100 people in my room is that normal for brand new account? I tried chaturbate with a diff account about 4 years ago

I also don't see what you mean with "cam ranking" on CB

There is something like a ranking to place the room, but this is never displayed, even the number of cams higher than you is not displayed unless you count them all.

You can only see as number, ie the number of followers.
Or do you use an external service to display this '6k' ?

Upvote 0
I also don't see what you mean with "cam ranking" on CB

There is something like a ranking to place the room, but this is never displayed, even the number of cams higher than you is not displayed unless you count them all.

You can only see as number, ie the number of followers.
Or do you use an external service to display this '6k' ?

Yes not ranking or score, sorry new to this one. Just placement of being shown I was the 6 thousand something girl so I dont think im being shown very high up but supposedly im new model status... is this just how this one works I've got to work myself up? Is there a way to check that I do indeed have new model status?

Upvote 0
Do you mean you were in position 6000 something on the model list on chaturbate? If you had colored names in the room and were staying that far back on the cb list you may have been experiencing frequent disconnects or something.
Yes not ranking or score, sorry new to this one. Just placement of being shown I was the 6 thousand something girl so I dont think im being shown very high up but supposedly im new model status... is this just how this one works I've got to work myself up? Is there a way to check that I do indeed have new model status? Hmm everything is fine with my feed. . Im wondering if I just dont have new model status because I had a barely used account with them like 3 years ago..? I dont know

Upvote 0
Oh ok, I got it ^^ it should be this "your rank" here :

1581616458052.png
I think that you don't have to bother too much about it for now.
This ranking is not the same than what is used for the room visibility and counts only for this "hourly contest', don't worry if it seems High :)
(I'm quite sure that it ignores tips given and 'new' statement)
Room placement uses another way (secret and obscure) to proceed.

To check if you are stamped as 'new'.
- You can try to find yourself while you're streaming in CB pages... this can be long.
- or You can use your old account as a viewer, and follow your new room, you'll see it when you're streaming in your 'followed' tab
from another PC or a smartphone
- or ask a friend (i'll follow and tell you if i see you connected)

But in my opinion, you should be well stamped and worry only of viewers in your room.. if any : )

Upvote 0
easier : it seems that you can follow your own room without using another account.
Then you'll see easily you how you appear on thumb nails pages
I never tried before (thanks) ; )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.