AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam sites needs to do a better job at moderating "dirty play".

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2019
I feel like it has only gotten worse in the past 4-5 years even though it's apparently strictly against both MFC's and Chaturbate rules.

It's so annoying to browse all of these models, finally find the one I like, a 5 minutes later she takes a long ass piss on the floor, or on herself. And yes, I know that squirting is mostly piss, and I love squirting, but these girls don't even try anymore. They're rubbing their clit for a second, and then doing a 5 second piss, and repeat. I don't want to think that's piss, I want to imagine that's from a fantastic orgasm after fucking yourself. Nope, it's the complete opposite.

It gets worse when it comes to anal. Anal is great, but not when these girls are literally taking a shit on their toys.

Don't even get me started on the columbian girls. They're beautiful and I love to watch them, but most of them are so damn obviously breaking the camsites rules, that they're on the frontpage, specially at night EST doing it. They even have the damn tags on Chaturbate to advertise it. I want to see a model fuck their ass and not purposely shit on it. I don't want to see no shit. That's disgusting man.

Chaturbate has to know this is a problem, because 80% of the latina models are doing it. Just find one with the #dirty tag and they'll be up for it. Wait for a tip and they'll probably do some nasty ass shit.

I'm not trying to hate on everyones fetish, but this is so unhealthy and disgusting and some models go too far with it, such as sucking off the toy after doing their business on it.

It's sickening and I'm tired of the dead boners because a girl does it out of no where because of a tip.

You know what's worst? I tried to get my wife into watching camgirls too, the third girl we tried watching was straight up pissing in a bowl. She's afraid of even trying now.

Please do something about it, if anyone @ Chaturbate and MFC is reading.

Unfortunately, it's difficult for sites to regulate things like this, because they just can't be watching all cams at all times. The only way they know rules are being broken, is if someone reports it.

Please do something about it, if anyone @ Chaturbate and MFC is reading.
That's what their support contact information listed on their websites is for.

It gets worse when it comes to anal. Anal is great, but not when these girls are literally taking a shit on their toys.

Hahaha I hate this kind of thing and on StripChat they seem very layed back from what I have seen. I was randomly watching a woman use a pretty big toy in her ass, then suddenly, plop.. out comes some "extra". She didn't do it on purpose though, it was pure accident, but it sure as hell was a big nasty surprise. She did the good thing and turned the cam away whilst she dealt with it.. but some models I have seen have similar, do it and don't hide it, or try clean it etc.

For me, i find it revolting but when the model is as shocked by it happening as you are it's pretty funny

Hahaha I hate this kind of thing and on StripChat they seem very layed back from what I have seen. I was randomly watching a woman use a pretty big toy in her ass, then suddenly, plop.. out comes some "extra". She didn't do it on purpose though, it was pure accident, but it sure as hell was a big nasty surprise. She did the good thing and turned the cam away whilst she dealt with it.. but some models I have seen have similar, do it and don't hide it, or try clean it etc.

For me, i find it revolting but when the model is as shocked by it happening as you are it's pretty funny

Welcome to our world. I regularly watch dudes fucking their ass and poo is just coming out. Sometimes if you let them know, they might do something weird, like fuck their poo. It's fucking gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.