AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam2Cam and Sounds - what do you models want/prefer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So this may sound a bit stupid but I will explain a little bit.

Personally, no matter what type of show I am doing, if I am doing cam2cam with my mic on (sometimes I have it off for various reasons), I am never sure if to, or "what" kind of sounds to be made.
I mean, if I am watching a model on Site A and she is taking a cam2cam from a guy on Site b and she is broadcasting it on Site A, some guys are very loud, be it with dirty talking or just with moaning/grunting, you know.. (I am sure you know what I mean exactly).

99% of the time, I am the type of guy who is very quiet with moans, grunts and anything else.. but it kind of makes me wonder what does a "typical/majority" of model/s want, like or prefer?
That kind of guy who is quite vocal with his moans and groans, or do you prefer a quieter guy?

Does it depend on WHO the person is (regular or newbie) or what the show is? Of course, if it's roleplaying you may need/want them to be vocal, but I am more meaning the moans and groans/grunts.
Of course, I will give talking or direction and ask questions if this is also needed/discussed etc but I dunno, when my mic is on and it's just nothing that NEEDS talking but obviously I am there for "the obvious" reason, I never know what to be like int terms of sound.

I think (or hope) I am at least expressive with my facial expressions, so it's not like the model thinks or wonders if I am enjoying the show she is giving me or not..
Any opinions and advice etc I would really love to hear.

Or do you think it is better for me to ask the model (especially if she is someone I get on well with and I am a regular?)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
99% of the time, I am the type of guy who is very quiet with moans, grunts and anything else.. but it kind of makes me wonder what does a "typical/majority" of model/s want, like or prefer?
That kind of guy who is quite vocal with his moans and groans, or do you prefer a quieter guy?

Or do you think it is better for me to ask the model (especially if she is someone I get on well with and I am a regular?)

To put it bluntly...if I'm doing C2C with a guy, I wanna see that dick being stroked...and I wanna hear ALL the genuine sounds he makes. ;) It's very awkward for me to be doing a C2C session and hear complete silence on his end. Any genuine heavy breathing/moans/grunts...I love that shit. Now I'm not saying you need to sound like a squealing pig. 😂 But I'd like to hear something that shows that I'm getting a positive reaction. Hell, even if you're in your office at work and have to be quiet, at the very least let me hear you whisper "Mmmm" or "Fuck..." or something. Also, a head-to-waist view of the guy (where I can't see his dick) is strange to me. We are not a couple in love, so why do I need to stare into your eyes? LOL. The guys who do that...I have to nicely ask them "Hey, can you lower your cam for me, so I can watch you stroke your dick?"

To put it bluntly...if I'm doing C2C with a guy, I wanna see that dick being stroked...and I wanna hear ALL the genuine sounds he makes. ;) It's very awkward for me to be doing a C2C session and hear complete silence on his end. Any genuine heavy breathing/moans/grunts...I love that shit. Now I'm not saying you need to sound like a squealing pig. 😂 But I'd like to hear something that shows that I'm getting a positive reaction. Hell, even if you're in your office at work and have to be quiet, at the very least let me hear you whisper "Mmmm" or "Fuck..." or something. Also, a head-to-waist view of the guy (where I can't see his dick) is strange to me. We are not a couple in love, so why do I need to stare into your eyes? LOL. The guys who do that...I have to nicely ask them "Hey, can you lower your cam for me, so I can watch you stroke your dick?"

Same for me, except I do like looking into people's eyes and prefer it to just watching them stroke their dick 😂 I'm a huge eye person in real life though and it turns me on so much seeing someone watching me.

God, the whispered "fuck..." is so damn hot.

I think that as long as you aren't making constant kissing noises, licking your lips, waggling your tongue all around, and then kissing/licking/tonguing the cam, you're probably good on the whole sound thing. That kind of stuff is a huuuuuuge turn off and I don't know any woman who will be able to "get there" with not only those sounds, but also visuals.

As foxy said, genuineness is sexy. If you're usually vocal, be vocal. If you're not, that's good too. Since it's something you're concerned about, you can just let the model know ahead of time what your "style" is.

Same for me, except I do like looking into people's eyes and prefer it to just watching them stroke their dick 😂 I'm a huge eye person in real life though and it turns me on so much seeing someone watching me.

I wasn't saying that I don't like looking in their eyes though, or that I only want to see them stroke their dick. I do like looking in their eyes, as long as it's in addition to watching them stroke their dick on cam. The sight of someone's forehead/face on cam alone is not gonna turn me on, and if these guys want me to use my vibrator and "cum bb," they need to give me a sexy visual (which can be their face AND their dick). Otherwise they'll have to wait a second for me to pull up my blowjob video or something.

I wasn't saying that I don't like looking in their eyes though, or that I only want to see them stroke their dick. I do like looking in their eyes, as long as it's in addition to watching them stroke their dick on cam. The sight of someone's forehead/face on cam alone is not gonna turn me on, and if these guys want me to use my vibrator and "cum bb," they need to give me a sexy visual (which can be their face AND their dick). Otherwise they'll have to wait a second for me to pull up my blowjob video or something.

I misread, sorry about that.

Side note: forehead cam is always a fun and sexy time 😂

Although I do love feeling one inside of me lol, the sight of a dick doesn't turn me on at all. I don't mind it of course, but it's not something that will make a difference to me. I'd much rather be looking at their faces - I like the expression of pleasure, especially when they're about to cum. That shit does turn me on. And I also love the sounds, heavy breathing and moaning and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.