AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camera (how to move camera while streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

I don't know how others model can moving their camera without touching anything (sometimes I saw pilot or something like that \
I mean sometimes they can move it up and down not only zooming I just would love to know how to do things like that

xx
insta360, obsot etc have face tracking & gesture controls, others could have a partner controlling the camera also

Reactions: Cloudie_x3
yup and lovense webcam too, but its more expensive version of insta360 with some extra features for camgirls
Omfg I didint knew that camera like this even exiist XD I have brio it is 4k too maybe one day I will get cam like this
Good to know

Reactions: BlackWizard
insta360, obsot etc have face tracking & gesture controls, others could have a partner controlling the camera also
So I just need to find partner
Easyy XD
Rooster Teeth Off Topic GIF by Achievement Hunter

or buy a nexigo 950p webcam, it has a remote. lots of models are using it. fixed focus and zoom without loss of image quality.
it's cheaper than the brio, so no not all cams w remotes are costly at all 😂 . It does up to 4K.
it pans up and down, left and right, and also zooms.

or buy a nexigo 950p webcam, it has a remote. lots of models are using it. fixed focus and zoom without loss of image quality.
it's cheaper than the brio, so no not all cams w remotes are costly at all 😂 . It does up to 4K.
I checked video where guy is checking this. Quality looks horrible. I dont know how its in real,but what i saw on youtube ,quality sucks

I checked video where guy is checking this. Quality looks horrible. I dont know how its in real,but what i saw on youtube ,quality sucks
Interesting I saw the opposite, but lets not derail. A lot of models are buying this camera and the next one up by nexigo. It is probably why OP is seeing more people zoom, pan and move right and left. Sorry you found a bad review, but I've seen lots of accurate reviews and had a great experience w it myself. As have a lot of other models who reviewed it in the SM discord, after buying and using. My sales have actually gone up since I bought it.

Any camera needs the person operating it to understand lighting for the space they are in . . . of course. So some footage is going to look terrible w any camera because the person using it doesn't know what they are doing/ isn't used to the camera. There is a whole program for adjusting settings, if the person didn't use that, as recommended, then it would suck... Most of the reviews I saw (when watching tons of them), that were not good quality, were because of this issue. But like I said I don't want to derail the thread on youtube here say etc. Anyone who's interested in it can research further on their own.

Last edited:
Interesting I saw the opposite, but lets not derail. A lot of models are buying this camera and the next one up by nexigo. It is probably why OP is seeing more people zoom, pan and move right and left. Sorry you found a bad review, but I've seen lots of accurate reviews and had a great experience w it myself. As have a lot of other models who reviewed it in the SM discord, after buying and using. My sales have actually gone up since I bought it.

Any camera needs the person operating it to understand lighting for the space they are in . . . of course. So some footage is going to look terrible w any camera because the person using it doesn't know what they are doing.
Look at this video. He is connecting this cam and look at qualty. maybe this guy is totally bad in settings ,but for me looks really bad

Look at this video. He is connecting this cam and look at qualty. maybe this guy is totally bad in settings ,but for me looks really bad

Looks clear and defined to me, I mean I don't particularly like all of that noise in the background visually or the color of that wall or the reflection on his glasses but the quality seems fine.

right on👍 😂

Then im a weirdo:D But for me looks like c920 or even worse
C920 is pretty much an industry standard. What matters more than anything is your upload speed with your internet provider. You could have the best camera in the world and have shitty internet and get a shitty product.

Reactions: Lilly_____
The Logitech software allows you to artificially pan, zoom, etc even with the c920. If you use it softly with the right light and configs it looks good enough (to me). I don't use it much but did for some time and it works.

The Logitech software allows you to artificially pan, zoom, etc even with the c920. If you use it softly with the right light and configs it looks good enough (to me). I don't use it much but did for some time and it works.
Slight tangent (and me in A-a-M again :yikes: ), but what software do you use for those features with the C920? Seems to be several options via the Logitech support but many are way OTT for my needs - just want something simple that can zoom. I use the C920 on several laptops, both Win7 and Win10.

Slight tangent (and me in A-a-M again :yikes: ), but what software do you use for those features with the C920? Seems to be several options via the Logitech support but many are way OTT for my needs - just want something simple that can zoom. I use the C920 on several laptops, both Win7 and Win10.
currently Logitech G Hub

Very good also but not cheap is Logitech PTZ Pro. Is conference cam but has very wide ancle and remote control. New one is expensive but i know you can buy used one even 5 times cheaper. My friend in Holland buy it very cheao and also I wac checking in my country (Poland ) and also somebody was selling used one really cheap.

I mean I have brio so I will stick with that for now, I will think about lovense but mostly I was thinking about buying normal camera with lenses etc so I could do videos for of and pictures too

I know about that but for me it is mostly about UP and DOWN and I can't change it with my brio without touching camera or my stand for laptop

You can do it via obs too I mean zoom
Very good also but not cheap is Logitech PTZ Pro. Is conference cam but has very wide ancle and remote control. New one is expensive but i know you can buy used one even 5 times cheaper. My friend in Holland buy it very cheao and also I wac checking in my country (Poland ) and also somebody was selling used one really cheap.
Oh I am from Poland too and yeah sometimes you can via olx or smh but I need to real think if I need this or just buy normal camera (around 5k usd with lenses etc
I was streaming on cb with one kinda popular girl on cb and she had just normal camera and it was looking very fucking cool

You can do it via obs too I mean zoom

Oh I am from Poland too and yeah sometimes you can via olx or smh but I need to real think if I need this or just buy normal camera (around 5k usd with lenses etc
I was streaming on cb with one kinda popular girl on cb and she had just normal camera and it was looking very fucking cool
Then Sony a6400 is very good! If you talk about DSLR camera. I was using it with lens f 1,4 24mm, nice depth of field and also ancle

I have one of these: (note it has a standard 1/4" screw that most webcams and all DSLR's have).

So long as I remember to charge the battery it works very good for webcams. If you are using a DSLR you have to make sure to not be using an large lens and/or carefully balance it as the DSLR is right at the devices weight limit.

Reactions: Cloudie_x3
Sorry i didnt read any of the posts yet so apologies if im repeating myself, but i personally love tripod/long usb extension cord. Being to pick up and physically move my camera is a lot easier/quicker than flubbing with a controller. I can also easily access different places in my cam room other than staying stationary. I use electric tape to keep cords plugged while moving.

I use a webcam stand with a heavy base than an actual tripod. Perfect for upskirt shots imo.

Sorry i didnt read any of the posts yet so apologies if im repeating myself, but i personally love tripod/long usb extension cord. Being to pick up and physically move my camera is a lot easier/quicker than flubbing with a controller. I can also easily access different places in my cam room other than staying stationary. I use electric tape to keep cords plugged while moving.

I use a webcam stand with a heavy base than an actual tripod. Perfect for upskirt shots imo.

I unclip my camera (it's clipped onto the screen) balance on my ankle, pop on floor or on a foot stool to get close ups and upskirt.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.