AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camera to record videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
hello, sorry if it was discussed already. If so, the links would be appreciated.
What camera do you use to film the videos? or any particular programm for mac?
i used to do with ligitech 920, and i liked the quality and the lightnening it was giving me, but lately the quality of my new cameras went lower. I tried logitech brio but i am struggling with contrast, i feel like no matter what i do its too dark. I also tried rebel sl2 that i kinda liked but sometimes happens same thing, too dark.

thanks

hello, sorry if it was discussed already. If so, the links would be appreciated.
What camera do you use to film the videos? or any particular programm for mac?
i used to do with ligitech 920, and i liked the quality and the lightnening it was giving me, but lately the quality of my new cameras went lower. I tried logitech brio but i am struggling with contrast, i feel like no matter what i do its too dark. I also tried rebel sl2 that i kinda liked but sometimes happens same thing, too dark.

thanks
Why not try your phone for recording videos? In most cases it's a large upgrade from a webcam, and although it doesn't compare to a mirrorless/DSLR it is free

Status
Not open for further replies.