AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Was he serious or did he sense what I really desired ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2023
After viewing a studio cam performer a couple of times, I saw him in a few sensitive moment online, related, admired his shrewdness, compassion for fellow cammers, dark humor, I related with his problems and views and, thus, eventually developed tender feelings for him.... and... of course he's hot. I tried to fight it, but I couldn't. I am a social reject and admittedly desperate so, my standards to feel " liked" or "accepted" are painfully low.
After a few more visits, me tipping and brief PM's he told me " he wished he could to make me dinner every night". I responded I wanted to wake up next to him every morning. A few weeks later he said, " he'd always love me no matter what". To that I responded I loved him too. He seemed pleased, but then he began to ignore me. The more I tipped the shorter his attention got.
We never went to private and I kept PMs short because he was working and I felt guilty for taking up his time, while not being able to help him reach his nightly goal completely. When he was short on a goal he would get really pouty, but when I tipped like half of it he didn't seem please. Others got "kissy faces" and "huggy bears" for moderate tips. For me it was just " Thank you, again". He started telling the whole room " I love you all". Then, all high tippers got the title " my love" Before, regardless if I tipped or not, he publicly only referred to me as " my love". He left each stream with a general good bye to the whole room and a specific " @myname, Love you" ( not " I love you" though) to me only.
He started wearing a hoodie on camera because I said I likes his hair. After I said I liked his belly button he'd cover it up. I'd watch in anonymous and he'd masturbate with no tips ( It seemed) just to other cammers. When I entered the room he'd get dressed, pull the camera up super close and just " mad dog" the camera all pissed.

So, I backed off for about a year. When I returned as a non- tipping member, he Pm'ed me right away and said he was always happy to see me. If a gray ( non-tipper) said hello or tried to hook up with me, immediately they'd be banned. After about a week, again I tipped. ( It pains me to see him pout when he doesn't reach his goal). Then, fast track, in week two, after two big tips... ARTIC BREEZE...cold shoulder AGAIN!
In my heart I knew nothing could really come from this, but I enjoyed the attention. I paid for it. In the back of my head I felt he was playing mind games to get tips and I enjoyed the blissful delusion. We're on two different continents, a generation apart, and I'm not a member of the "beautiful people's club" so it wasn't possible. But why did he give me the cold shoulder even as my tips got higher and higher? Was he serious and somehow I hurt him? Was he just giving me the fantasy he sensed I needed ( he's scary observant)
Was he a thrill seeker and just got bored with me? Was it compassion to stop leading me on because he knows I'm broke and was saving to donate? Did I scare him? Did all the love bird b.s get sickening to him, but he can't block me because he's studio? Is he confused ( people do fall for coworkers and clients sometimes in other professions. ). Should I ask him what's going on? I'm I confused or in denial?

"Was he just giving me the fantasy he sensed I needed"

Yes.
And quite possibly that also includes the 'cold shoulder' routine.
Damn! Not the response I wanted to hear, but you're totally right. The drama of the cold should does give me an emotional surge once I think about it. So, crazy how he saw that. How'd you perceive that? Am I that transparent?

Damn! Not the response I wanted to hear, but you're totally right. The drama of the cold should does give me an emotional surge once I think about it. So, crazy how he saw that. How'd you perceive that? Am I that transparent?
It's not something that's uncommon.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I don‘t know what to make of that story at all. As a cam boy, I’d never cold shoulder an active nice tipper. I only get annoyed at those who tipped a bit to start with then want to talk my ear off for the next months while tipping absolutely nothing. My only advice is to try to meet people close to home. You’ll have more in common and a real chance to meet up.

Sorry. I should have been more careful. I actually meant meeting people who are not cam models. Don’t ever expect to be able to meet a cam model, you’ll just freak them out. I just wrote that poorly.

Sorry. I should have been more careful. I actually meant meeting people who are not cam models. Don’t ever expect to be able to meet a cam model, you’ll just freak them out. I just wrote that poorly.
Oohhh My bad!!! lol Sorry about that, now i get it, yes, in that case that's solid advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.