AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to not freak out from stress?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
At first i must say that i have really small amount of situations like that, maybe thats why im so stressed. So I was online on chaturbate and some guy started talking about amount people in my room and about if i work for studio or independent. Then he said he cant tip cuz he is 16. I banned him instantly. Next minute he back with new account and asked why ban- i said fast "Because of your age:" and banned in next 2 seconds. Then i noticed account: dontbannickiii (my nickname is nickiii666 thats why he used my name in his nick) but he didnt say nothing more and left during 30 seconds. You know people- when somebody is creating so many accounts im just stress that he will get mad or try to report me or something. Is so many not fair bans because some mad clients reports that i just couldnt focus on stream. Im still shaking yea okay maybe i overreact and overpanic but how you deal with similar situations?I also wrote mail to support about situation including his nicknames which i ban but im scared if he will get back or try to make problems. I know i can make chat allowed only but users with tokens but i have many talking people even wihgtout tokens and that can make my chat more silent. Just ask for advices abougt similar situations because i know i did all good: banned him and wrote to support. But stress is stresss

Chaturbate just reacted very fast :"After reviewing this matter, we have reason to believe this person was engaging in prohibited role play. Please know that the account has been terminated and the individual has been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform."
So good to hear but still i need advices if somethng like that happens to you how to just move on and work and not panic

I had this too in the past, i couldnt even go online anymore ., someone stressed me soo much creating nick name after nick name bann didnt work for him, anyway in my case was whorse he said he gonna find me, kill me and so on ..only way was to put greys on mute and i was like this few months , guess he lost patience waiting and moved to another model ... :arghh:
you right was affecting me , guys with tokens usuall not chatting, i moslty chat with rest ... also lots unfolowing for not beeing able to chat, manny times i apoligize telling to everyone the reason im foreced to not alow greys to chat ... but was the only option to make the angry idiot leave and forget about me ...

Chaturbate just reacted very fast :"After reviewing this matter, we have reason to believe this person was engaging in prohibited role play. Please know that the account has been terminated and the individual has been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform."
So good to hear but still i need advices if somethng like that happens to you how to just move on and work and not panic
I'm so sorry you went through that but you did the right thing and a part of this was out of your control. When Im stressed I like to take magnesium and listen to brainwaves just to bring me back to homeostasis. There's also a wonderful breathwork practice on youtube called nervous system reset.

I use this every time something upsets me. I know how stressful and unpredictable this industry can be.

Thank you @anabeauty37 for sharing this with me. im sorry for you, for now i didnt have long term stalker ,I cant even imagine how you were feeling. This work gives so much fun and u go online every time and stressing to see this asshole again. I wish for You,me and everyone to those people no visit us. Also I know now that im not overpanic, that we all have stress from this.
And thank you @SensualJade for share the link. Now i go to take fresh air and then i will back and take a look.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Thank you @anabeauty37 for sharing this with me. im sorry for you, for now i didnt have long term stalker ,I cant even imagine how you were feeling. This work gives so much fun and u go online every time and stressing to see this asshole again. I wish for You,me and everyone to those people no visit us. Also I know now that im not overpanic, that we all have stress from this.
And thank you @SensualJade for share the link. Now i go to take fresh air and then i will back and take a look.
Yeah for sure. No problem. Take a breather and pause. This job is not for the faint of heart and we are the ultimate warriors for what we do and putting ourselves out there in such a way. The best days make up for the bad ones!

On a side note I was stressed and pissed off yesterday because i made like 35 cents in two hours. It was brutal.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Yeah for sure. No problem. Take a breather and pause. This job is not for the faint of heart and we are the ultimate warriors for what we do and putting ourselves out there in such a way. The best days make up for the bad ones!

On a side note I was stressed and pissed off yesterday because i made like 35 cents in two hours. It was brutal.
me 466 tokens haha so also not best :p looks like shitty saturday . I back from walk and will listen the link you sent ^^

Reactions: SensualJade
Please do i promise it will help! To be honest it has helped me increase my income overall because of the wonderful effects it has on mood!
Sounds like something i need. generally im very easy to get nervous and hard handling even smallest stresses in life and its instantly also affecting my mood when im online

• Hugs
I feel that. We have to pep ourselves up beforehand otherwise it all goes to shit.
I can sometimes hear hubby sigh when I'm taking too long to sort myself before cam, he's patient and understanding of it, but to do it is to know how stressful it is. We have to give ourselves grace and kindness, because lord knows most of our viewers won't.

I can sometimes hear hubby sigh when I'm taking too long to sort myself before cam, he's patient and understanding of it, but to do it is to know how stressful it is. We have to give ourselves grace and kindness, because lord knows most of our viewers won't.
Science shows that when we put our hands on our hips and stand tall looking in the mirror we increase our confidence permanently. That one exercise alone is enough to change our vibe overtime.

Science shows that when we put our hands on our hips and stand tall looking in the mirror we increase our confidence permanently.
Sorry to be a party pooper but it has been debunked. Doesn't mean it's not worth trying, it won't hurt for sure.

I had this once, and it really stressed me out too. Guy was pretending to be his 14 year old son who stumbled across his account. Fucking awful. These guys don't give a shit if they get us in trouble either, so you have to be really quick to block and report. Doesn't make it any less stressful though. I am big into meditation and slow yoga when Im having a stressed out moment. SOmetimes you just need to step away from the computer. :h:

I had this once, and it really stressed me out too. Guy was pretending to be his 14 year old son who stumbled across his account. Fucking awful. These guys don't give a shit if they get us in trouble either, so you have to be really quick to block and report. Doesn't make it any less stressful though. I am big into meditation and slow yoga when Im having a stressed out moment. SOmetimes you just need to step away from the computer. :h:
About what you said that we need be fast. I was thinking it about it later and what if broadcaster has full room and she or he cant see all the time all messages (yea probably mods are from this job to react fast) but lets say i went to toilette and in meantime somebody write something like that so I couldnt noticed. Maybe im overreacting but today everytime i will go somewhere from computer even for a moment , I will use option that only people with tokens can chat. I really got scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: darcyduke
About what you said that we need be fast. I was thinking it about it later and what if broadcaster has full room and she or he cant see all the time all messages (yea probably mods are from this job to react fast) but lets say i went to toilette and in meantime somebody write something like that so I couldnt noticed. Maybe im overreacting but today everytime i will go somewhere from computer even for a moment , I will use option that only people with tokens can chat. I really got scared.
I understand your worry, but I like to think that the site can see if you've stepped away or seen that you haven't responded to the messages. It is a really tricky one, but it sounds like you did everything you could do :h:

Reactions: BlackWizard
I understand your worry, but I like to think that the site can see if you've stepped away or seen that you haven't responded to the messages. It is a really tricky one, but it sounds like you did everything you could do :h:
You are totally right! I cant let myself to freaking out. Anyway looks like this dude gone for good. I was broadcasting yesterday at night+ 2 shorter shifts today and was good- nobody was offending me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.