AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a Tip Menu overlay, a couple of posts above, but felt the need to push it further and see how it goes.

Now, the Tip Menu has additional functionality:
- can be moved, resized, editable and changes a colors
Someone asked "why bother" ... "it is not trigger by tip so why should I have a tip menu"...
Well, it does make a good "away screen" for one.
"Why should I have a Tip Menu" - well it looks nice in live stream and serves the same purpose as the Tip Menu used in About Me section (if used)
Having something cool on my page (eg custom astonishing bio design or eye-catchy overlay in stream) adds a plus in changing viewer perspective.
A boring / dull profile page with no visual enhancement doesn't help much.
Make visitors stay on your page, convert visitors in regulars and maybe top tippers.

My personal point of view as adult consumer (live streams) is simple. What makes me stay or browse the next room:
- I'm looking for action
- if webcam performer has good photos in bio (even studio ones) means they do give a crap on this activity and invested in their online image
- a plus is a custom bio design, for the same reason ... if I see plain text... move to next room
- room visitors number (or followers number) is not influencing my decision to stay or move on
- even if the performer is offline and I do land on their page following a link, if I do see webcam performer's intention to customize their bio/content I take note and follow. Means the page owner has the intention to offer more than plain text, wants to do more, to look pretty (bio page) and this means an additional effort from their part aside the online activity they do --- again, I do appreciate that extra effort .
Bottom line, I'm not unique so, others visitors/members / top tippers think the same and for a webcam performer who "runs that extra mile" --- efforts are appreciated and influence viewers .

Reactions: SplitCam
ClubGirl - Custom Chaturbate bio design:
mk-clubgirl-chaturbatedesign.jpg

Available sections:
  • editable welcome text
  • wide top header image
  • twitter, join club, OnlyFans buttons
  • about me section with editable content
  • room rules section with editable content
  • featured shows section showing 2 generic images, video name and button
  • featured shows section also includes 2 generic images for podcasters, podcast name and listen button
  • full width banner
  • my tip menu section with editable tip requests and token values
  • my top tippers section with generic graphics and 3 lists showing premium usernames
  • spoil me section with 3 generic gift card images, card name and button
  • my schedule section with days of the week and hours
  • copyright editable box
  • floating icons plus animated micro banner for your affiliate CB program

Reactions: InannahQoH
We've released the first batch of overlays for webcam performers.
Overlays - Standalone (static stuff like Be right Back, Social thirds, lowethirds, editable sections, on-screen message... so on)
Overlays - Games / let's start with Spin the Wheel, Coni Toss / Flip the coin, Text Slot Machine, Spin Wheel v2 (which will be the base for a more complex game)
These overlays have passed the beta stage and tastings so far but more cool stuff will be added

hex-spin-thewheel.jpg

away-screenoverlay.jpg

text-slotgame-overlayv1-camgirlcloud.jpg

spin-wheele-v2.jpg

On developing mode, next to be released:
- a bunch of games based on tips/tokens
- tip alerts, live raffles (on screen, no faking), top tippers, tip menus...
- help me reach my goal and other stuff like that.
helpmereachmygoal-overlay-camgirlcloud.jpg

All overlays are compatible/tested with OBS and SplitCam Software
- if you have suggestions, questions, feedback... we have a support forum to handle your post, documentation page from where you can grasp an idea how to work with overlays, and of course the contact form on our website to reach any department for whatever question you might have.

Camgirl.cloud has just released first 4 BongaCams profile designs (unofficially I may add) - still waiting for feedback and suggestions from beta testing.
Anyway... designs are using HTML with inline css and are compatible with both classic and custom profile mode.
If anyone has suggestions/feedback we have a contact form available on our page and support forum.

template_dellany.pngtemplate_larisa.pngtemplate_tatiana.pngtemplate-clara.png

:D a weird attachment and alignment but the intention counts .

• Hugs
Lorena - BongaCams profile design is available for live editing
- compatible with both Classic & Custom profile mode
- markup (coded) layout
- editable sections
template-lorena.png
Install instructions for both versions of profile mode provided on @bongacams.com are posted on Install tab
Hopefully next week we will release the second set of BongaCams designs and populate Camgirl.Cloud gallery faster

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
Fun in 3 - Chaturbate bio design

camgirlcloud-3performers-team-chaturbate.jpg

About Fun in 3 Chaturbate bio design​

3 Team Show is a custom Chaturbate design which features 3 webcam performers in the same page

"Keep viewers in room, keep tippers tipping."

Available sections:
  • welcome editable text in header
  • 3 webcam performer’s cards with side image and editable text
  • tip menu section
  • schedule with 3 sections and top image
  • top show section to showcase any recorded video available on sale
  • gift card section with 3 generic gift card images, card name and button
  • copyright editable box
  • floating icons
Design made to serve a team of webcam performers.

So what's new on Camgirl.Cloud
  • new range of services - BongaCams profile designs compatible with both classic and custom profile mode
  • new overlays for webcam performers - MiniGames, Standalone, lower thirds, full screen overlays, interactive overlays, top/bottom/corner overlays, tip menus, top tippers, social, dmca, brb/away screen and a lot more
  • upgrade to editor's UI (user interface) - Floating and dragging across the screen of the Editor's Option Panel is just one amazing improvement
  • hosting and distribution of all media uploaded by user . Via AWS and Cloud environment... which means, faster page loading, reliable hosting and distribution world wide
  • SplitCam Software made an astonishing upgrade to their desktop client and my favorite one is the Interact feature. This particular development allows all users to use some of our free Overlays much more easily (editable browser-based overlays with in-page editing capabilities / for reference)
  • new designs added in Chaturbate (Gold and Premium range)
  • new graphics added in Backgrounds, Icons, Buttons, Dividers
  • we're looking for awesome web designers with experience in graphic and coding areas
From personal perspective.
I've also attended to 2nd Virtual Edition of XBIZ Miami which forged some interesting connections and possible collaborations among different type of services from adult industry.
Hopefully for long term and not a "one night stand" ... anyway from what I can see (both sides companies and individual performers from different environments) there's a "change" coming up and there are two major options, adapt to move forward or fail.

From a conversation:
A major chunk of or day-to-day life moved to online environment and for a webcam performer, image is everything and it will be all what matters.
I am glad (even fortunate I may say) that my line of business is exactly that.... branding/online image.

Anyway, it is way to much to write about this and in the past I've already mentioned some of these aspects we should focus on a bit more than usual .
I've trusted my instincts and here we are, CGC providing the exact tools for webcam performers to boost their income trough their image.

PS: unfortunately not many contradicted me so I can't use the expression "told you so... >:) "
Do smart choices, don't be afraid to make wrong ones ether, learn from all of them.

Anika custom profile design is available for live editing on Camgirl.Cloud
Custom design by Camgirl.Cloud
Available sections:
  • top bar with Model Name on left side (branding) and social buttons on right side
  • 3 generic photos powered by CSS to add cool visual effects
  • welcome text
  • about me editable section
  • my top tippers with 3 individual lists and graphics. (* read more)
  • my store section editable section to showcase your digital content available on sale
  • full width animated banner for Join My Club / BongaCams version is using the affiliate banner
  • spoil me section with 3 generic gift cards, editable name and button
  • copyright text
  • floating icons (CB only)
Additional note:
- even if the designs look the same, the markup code is not similar. Chaturbate version should be used on CB platform only and BongaCams version on their platform.
BongaCams version is using div tag which doesn't work on Chaturbate.
- other markup differences make templates work only for designated platforms. (position / margin of the layout is one of these differences)

Keep up with the good work Dan, you are providing great services for Models.

Thanks Ionut, I do my best just like you.

Kim comes with a sister :D
A couple of days ago I've released the editable design for BongaCams platform , Kim and "virginity" of this design lasted almost an hour until I receive a request to have a CB version available for live editing.
Well sometimes I am a nice guy and took advantage of what is needed (requests makes sense)...
kim-bongacams-camgirlcloud.png
Additional note, because NiteFlirt is flexible but has a limit of ~ 7k characters, Kim design could not be optimized and adapted for NiteFlirt platform. Too bad for NiteFlirt, has a lot of potential, untapped/wasted potential... so, nope Kim design is not for NF (yet)

Available sections:
  • branding and social bar shows editable model name and 6 social icons
  • wide responsive header image
  • gift bar with 5 generic animated gift buttons
  • about me section
  • bio section
  • room rules section
  • tip menu section
  • my top tippers
  • my store to showcase videos and images available for sale
  • spoil me section with 3 generic gift cards, gift card name and button (CB only)
  • copyright box
  • floating icons (CB only)
I'm ok with questions, suggestions or feedback

TipAlert - I don't think you've ever seen this concept before.
  • engage premiums into competing for the top tipper
  • high retention (meaning... at least 3 tippers will want to be on top)
  • non-intrusive and visually optimized
3top-tippers-overlay-v2.jpg

A browser base overlay compatible (tested) with OBS and @SplitCam Software.
Shows 3 animated elements dynamically & real time populated (premium username and tip amount) on the lower left area of your live stream.
The Overlay is named Tip Race - 3 Top Tippers because each time a premium tips their username and tip value is displayed on live stream .
Cumulated tips - meaning any premium can be on the list (aka 1st Diamond Star, 2nd Golden Star, 3rd Silver Star) if they continuously tip . Displayed tips are using math so all tips cumulate by a premium (add up) to the total pushing the premium who tipped on top of the list.
Like I've mentioned... a Top Tipper - TipAlert like nothing you've probably encountered before.
Good for cam games, goals and such.
Boosts interactivity and adds more popularity to webcam performer's room.

TipAlert - 3 Top Tippers Race is cool and can be used by Chaturbate webcam performers .
On Camgirl.Cloud this tip alert is released as free upgrade of Premium Plan.
A similar version BUT not triggered by tips (just the editable overlay) can be found on Overlays Standalone category.

The Level 2 overlays ... this is how standards are set and pushed for further development.
Again Camgirl.Cloud makes the world of camming more fun and interactive, taking the load of physicals effort of the performer but boosting the tips opportunities.
Racing Snails is a minigame overlay compatible with OBS and SplitCam Software.
No more details from my behalf.... you can see it here

racingsnails-cover-tipalert.jpg

Well... enjoy!

📣Overlay - Announcement Starting Show v2

Announcement Starting Show v2 – Overlay - Camgirl.Cloud

Starting Show Announcement is a visual overlay used to inform your audience that you’re ready to start a… show.

Use Controller to change the editable text if you want.

Lower third overlay (bottom left side of your live stream) showing a timer/countdown set for 1 minute.

Browser based overlay compatible with OBS and SplitCam Software

Can be used on multiple live streaming platforms.

Controller can be accessed via any mobile device without the need of installing any apps.

⚙️ Use overlay

Questions, suggestions or feedback? Reach out (or post on support forum), we'll be more than happy to assist.

🪓Tip Game - Zombie Slayer

camgirlcloud-zombieslayer-minigameoverlay.jpg

A Chaturbate (only) minigame overlay shooting moving targets with tips

Tip once to enter the game then tip to shoot

10 shooters max allowed

When shooter tips, the projectile needs to reach the moving target.
For shooters tips increase your score until you reach the goal.
The first shooter (premium tipper) wins when goal is reached and a left-side graphic shows up.

A never ending minigame overlay

Compatible with OBS and SplitCam Software

Click here - Zombie Slayer Minigame Overlay

Reactions: DoD404

🔥 Naomi Chaturbate design

Naomi custom Chaturbate bio design available for live editing on Camgirl.Cloud

About Naomi Chaturbate bio design

Full size design with 12 editable sections to boost your online activity and sales.

Available sections:

✔wide header image to add a plus to your brand
✔social bar with most popular platforms TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat (all optional)
✔about me section with amazing wow effect, side image and editable text box
✔make me smile / my birthday section (new*) – with side image and editable text box
✔my room rules section with background image and unlimited number of room rules which can be added
✔tip menu section with editable background image, unlimited number of tip requests and token values can be added
✔top tippers shows 3 distinctive lists with graphics and premium usernames
✔my store section to showcase your best recorded videos and photos available for sale in your password protected gallery
✔spoil me section with 3 generic gift card images, gift card name and button
✔copyright section
✔floating icons
✔verified CGC animated icon

(new*) – fresh new concept and comes with an optional feature – My Birthday overlay / browser based overlay compatible with OBS and SplitCam Software.

⭐ EDIT Naomi Chaturbate design

🔥Chaturbate design Bella

Chaturbate bio design Bella - Available for live editing on Camgirl.Cloud

About Bella custom Chaturbate bio design​

Comes with features and sections meant to put webcam performer in spotlight and also boost revenue.

Available sections:
  • top social bar with TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat buttons all optional
  • header image with one line editable text on top
  • about me section with side image and editable text
  • room rules section with editable text and side image
  • my tip menu with side image, editable tip requests and token values
  • my top tippers section with editable content
  • store section to showcase recorded videos and images
  • spoil me section holds 3 generic gift card images, editable text and button
  • copyright section with editable text
  • floating icons
  • verified CGC badge
This template supports the use of Insert new Blocks functionality to allow you to duplicate and redesign the visual aspect of the layout.

💡 Questions, suggestions or feedback? Contact us.

🖥️ Edit Template Online

Matrix Theme - Chaturbate Design

Matrix Theme - Chaturbate Bio Design

Available sections:
  • custom editable header
  • horizontal social bar with 4 buttons and all optional / use Media Library for more buttons from the same theme
  • about me section with avatar-like animated photo and editable texts
  • my room rules section with editable content
  • tip menu section with avatar-like top image, editable tip request and token value
  • my top tippers section showing 3 lists with custom top image and mosaic listings where unlimited number of premiums can be added
  • custom schedule section with editable days of the week and editable status Online/Offline. Status can support hours instead of Online/Offline
  • spoil me section showing 3 gift card slots, each having a generic animated image, gift card name and external button
  • copyright editable box
  • floating icons and micro banner
  • CGC verified
Match Matrix Chaturbate theme with Matrix Overlay while broadcasting for astonishing effect.

Camgirl.Cloud is releasing the test environment for free tools.
In this context we've started with a few bottom bars overlay generators which allows editing a few texts and generate a PNG image... HTML to PNG , result... OBS/SplitCam Software image source overlay
We still do tests and add versions to this category of free tools so feedback is something we could use

dxfx_bar_01.gif

How does this work? Am I (not me, the cam model) buying a template or do I need to do additional coding? I am looking to help a cam model but I need her to be able to design and maintain the page. I'm not giving it to her if I have to do the work too. I would like for the model to choose a design and just add the content.

How does this work? Am I (not me, the cam model) buying a template or do I need to do additional coding? I am looking to help a cam model but I need her to be able to design and maintain the page. I'm not giving it to her if I have to do the work too. I would like for the model to choose a design and just add the content.
No coding.
The editor tool uses ready-made designs. User needs to add content (images, links, texts, icons or whatever the chosen design supports)
Sorry if I do a copy/paste but makes no sense to type the same info again (also available on Documentation page)
Camgirl Live Editor is a professional tool which allow customization and editing of a wide range of templates from ready-made templates, designed gallery without writing a single line of code.

Please note, it is not a template builder, but a template editor.

The Editor’s functionality is developed to edit a template and not to build a design.
What is the difference you may ask…
Simple explanation.
Editing a template defines the process which allows you to choose from available gallery a template and edit, change, swap images or other content.
Building a template on the other hand (currently not supported for public access) defines the possibility of adding new elements, new blocks, sections and position them as you see fit.

Camgirl Live Editor is … yes an editor tool and not a building tool

Status
Not open for further replies.