AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I am glad and also very excited to present this unique and powerful editing tool for Chaturbate/Camgasm webcam performers.

Camgirl Bio Editor is a professional yet easy to use template customizer build by freelance web designers and developers in close collaboration with camgirl community (non-performers), studio owners and webcam performers – Rebeliarose, Krave, Danielheart, DellanyElla, redglove, LallyEssence and so many other amazing people.

Service.
The platform was released for public access this November as beta which means we are constantly developing the service behind the scenes and front-end too. Adding new themes, new graphic galleries, additional video tutorials, improving editor’s functionality with amazing features which I am sure anyone will love to take full advantage of.

The Beginning.
I started offering my services for adult industry niche back in 2007 and a big issue was the user customization process which for most of my collaborators was very difficult. A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to start a friendly conversation with Gérald (IndieBill) and he suggested I find a way to exclude or somehow to make the customization process less techy, less frustrating and adapted to for unskilled users. Well, the Camgirl Bio Editor tool does exactly that.

Copy and paste.
Basically the editor offers the the opportunity choose and edit a pre designed template from template’s gallery without writing a single line of code. All you need is to add your content replacing the default one. The installation process is… can you guess? Yes copy and paste… wait, it is click and paste.

This way you don’t have to learn HTML (inline css), you don’t need to create graphic elements (if you choose). Yes, any webcam performer can have a fully editable, eye-catching Bio page without any skills.

Functionality.
Now this is the presentation which will impress you.
The editor has so much potential regarding the customization but it is up to you how you use it.
Let me give you some examples.

With a single click you can change the main background of the theme from sidebar option panel.

You can change the main header image (most templates use this feature) by adding your hosted image url in the sidebar option available. Yes, the right sidebar option panel makes the magic happen.

Social buttons for twitter, amazon wishlist and spoil me (which is a generic one) all can be replaced via url field and support external links.

We also provide a buttons graphic gallery if you want to use them (already hosted).

The editable text boxes offer you the opportunity to edit and add your custom texts.

Some of the templates use plain text as name for the sections or graphic elements (image headers for sections). Guess what… the editor is offering you the editing functions for those elements too.

Maybe you want to change the title of Room Rules section into My Room Etiquette… you can do that by editing the plain text, or… if the section is using a graphic, you can change that element with your own image. Simple and easy to use.

Other amazing editing tips? What about a tip menu or a tippers list with ranking?

Yes it is possible and supported by some of the templates.

Token-making sections?
Well, the editor can’t tip you but it can offer new opportunities for receiving tips (even offline ones) and increase your online revenue.

Store and Videos sections.
Yup, you can sell your digital or non-digital items directly from your Bio page or…. wait for it… with help of the Video section you can sell your recorded high quality videos using external services (IndieBill can be one of them).
Both Store and Videos section support at least thumbnail image preview but some of the templates also have a short description of the item/video, an editable name, and token amount.

Let me know if my topic is hard to digest, yes I know, a lot of info but I’m not finished yet, so please bare with me… Thank you.

Resources.
Anyone can use our graphic resources, they are free to use in your custom projects or as inspiration.

The service provides graphic headers for sections, social buttons and social icons (those floating/sticky and very popular icons), but we have the intention to add generic graphic elements too like gift cards from different external services like Amazon, Victorias’s Secret, Macys and other services which you want or already use.

Ok, the topic has way to much info.

Because Camgirl Bio Editor is a community-based service with full transparency and structured section I have to mention about them too – aside of the editor’s functionality.

The blog section is used for news, forum section (tutorials, editing tips, Q&A, developer corner), support ticket system with live support human assistance.

I’ve mentioned above about transparency so let me add a few lines.

Currently the editor is released as a beta version which means we are still developing the editor, populate the section, adding new templates, graphics, tutorials and so on…

Unfortunately the current version doesn’t support responsive access to the editor. Yes you can access the website via mobile device or any other device which is not desktop related. This issue can not be developed further because Chaturbate platform doesn’t accept responsive CSS markup. The templates might use % as value for images and elements but this makes them semi-responsive (fluid width) and not fully responsive.

Also the “touch” functionality can not be applied to the editor for so many reasons. When you access the website via mobile device, the site can look functional but you will have difficulties in editing a template via editor.

Page load. Another issue which we work as fast as we can is the loading page. We know you like fast, simple, easy to use and we will accomplish the “fast loading” as soon as we can.

The editor uses resources hosted externally (cloud) and external server and synchronized with front-end (the editor’s interface) – that synchronization between servers and HTTP requests might slow the page load of the editor.

Anyway I hope you will find this amazing tool helpful and easy to use because it is created with love for webcam performers community and with help of camgirls/boys.

One more thing… do not hesitate to interact with us, we wont bite. Throw us a feedback or suggestions.

We will enjoy replying to all suggestions or critics.

Take it for a spin --- and don’t forget to Have fun & b creative.

Dan N

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention some important aspects like commercial plans and Chaturbate/Camgasm compliance .
The demo plan is totally free - premium functionality enabled (but less templates available in the gallery)
The CB/CG compliance - our templates DOES NOT brake the rules!
- graphic or coded elements don't cover, misleads or disrupts visual or otherwise CB/CG platform's functionality like covering buttons, tabs, links. Totally safe.
And a big thanks to lead developer team Raphael D, above mentioned collaborators, testing team, consultant former model Dellany E, Lally Essence and other collaborators from the adult industry.
Thank you and enjoy.

banner_toptippers.png

c03_vids.png

store_banner.png

tip_menu.png

Do you like this graphics?
What about some animated ones?
ani_tp03.gif
ani_tp02.gif

What about buttons-like animated graphics?
tw1.gif
amz1.gif
spoilme1.gif

Camgirl Bio Live Editor is evolving. An unique online live editing tool for camgirl/boy community.
We are expanding rapidly (personally I didn't expect such an interest but we already welcomed 55 active users in less than a week from launching the platform) and becomes more and more popular.
In this context I have the pleasure to announce that we've started developing a new feature allowing our registered users to use resources from Media Gallery (images like the ones posted above) or upload their personal graphics and use them inside the Editor.
My twitter screen name is success and yes the Camgirl Bio Live Editor can be tagged with that.
Thank you all for your support --
~ thank you Rebellia Rose for your contribution and spreading the word on social media environment. You are an example to follow.

It is officially available.
New feature added to Camgirl Bio Live Editor
The user can add/change/upload or replace graphic elements via click...
We've developed this new feature in order to speed up the editing process for the model (user) and removed the copy and paste action. A simple click seams more fast and simple.
Another feature which is almost ready, Media Gallery (mentioned something about that in the post above)... in fact it is fully functional but we have to add Twitter API so you can post images from your Twitter account.
So far we covered the functionality, professionalism, originality, flexibility, affordability... can anyone guess what is missing?
(and to rime with those mentioned above...-ity)
Let me reply...(I'm selfish I know) -- usability. So try it for free.

Reactions: samijanemfc
Thanks Dan,

I would suggest that you make this available for platforms like Niteflirt and CamContacts as well. Maybe foreign sites such as visit-x as well?

Currently yes DonaDiabla. Do you have suggestions for other platforms?

Thank you for your suggestion and I have to admit it is a good one... diversity.
I have a small problem... with Niteflirt, I'm from Romania and my country has restrictions. I could use a proxy to access, create an account but I play by the rules so I can't access that platform.
A couple of months ago I had a similar suggestion from a collaborator of mine and she provided me with remote desktop access and I designed her nf live... The coding and designing.. piece of cake... access, test and maintenance is hard in my situation.
Anyway... a good suggestion... noted
Visit-x ... I'm not familiar with this platform :)

Suggestions are welcomed.
Hello again to all camgirls, camboys and other friends ...
Camgirl Bio Live Editor is evolving fast and it seams I alone, I cant keep up even if I try and I do not want to disappoint anyone.
RebelliaRose had some interesting suggestions for us and we did our best to implement them.
She suggested us to add more giftcards for other services (which we didn't had before) like Sephora giftcard, Giftrocket and Victoria's Secret. (well the last one was on our gallery)
Is there any other service which you are currently using or maybe you heard of and we didn't?
The Media Gallery is now available for anyone, registered member of our service or visitors (sharing is sexy :) so I've heard)
Anyone can suggest or request (why not) other resources relate to this topic.
The structure for the media gallery is simple and includes graphics for different sections and categories:
- backgrounds, buttons, club cards, gift cards, icons, images (headers for sections) and misc (other graphics) - a total of 156 graphic elements and we are not done yet...
Like always, any suggestion is appreciated and taken into consideration. If we are able to integrate or adapt any ideas we will do that.
Thank you all.

PS: isn't this the most helpful camgirl community ever?!

Last edited:
Update:
Keep 'em coming!
New upgrade available...System fonts - 10+1
As most of the chaturbate/camgasm camgirls already know, using (importing) custom fonts in Chaturbate > Bio page can be a pain in the... brain so we've integrated a new feature with editor to allow the user to choose from 10+1 system fonts available.
System fonts are those fonts installed on your machine - web safe fonts.
Why I've mentioned 10+1 ? Because the last one is Webdings font - icon type.
I'm not getting into tech stuff but yes, new feature available (among other cool things)
... And guess what... we are still adding new upgrades.
From YNot, xBiz and Stripper Web the editor has received positive feedback and an interesting suggestion to submit this service (the Editor) to adult industry awards/nomination.

New upgrade available - Image effects powered by CSS3 Filter

We've added some nu functions to the Editor in order to offer more options and flexibility regarding the editing process. Doing so, a json update will also be required.
Anyway... if all goes well and the Editor proves to be useful, we have further development scheduled and extend our range of services including other popular platforms.

Hey there,

It's great to see what you've put together in so little time, the video presenting the product is pretty cool :)

Do you have some links to models' bios currently using your service to handle their profile? I'd love to see what people have made with it so far.

Also, do you plan on offering MFC profiles as well from your editor? I believe it is the biggest site to address with CB :)

Hey there,

It's great to see what you've put together in so little time, the video presenting the product is pretty cool :)

Do you have some links to models' bios currently using your service to handle their profile? I'd love to see what people have made with it so far.

Also, do you plan on offering MFC profiles as well from your editor? I believe it is the biggest site to address with CB :)

We don't keep track of the profiles where the projects are installed and it is way to soon to push for feedback, the nice thing is that we didn't received complains or support tickets (2 support tickets doesn't count) and from Ambercutie forum community we didn't got thumbs down. Same goes for Stripperweb community and other websites (xbiz, ynot, wecamgirls).
We have decided to give our users some space, to feel comfortable (but we are there in the background, ready to assist if necessary).

Indeed I receive suggestions for expanding the service and develop it for more platforms like MyFreeCams, Niteflirt , even for email templates and other interesting stuff like CVs (which is pretty interesting) but for that we will need some financial support to invest in better, faster, more secure online environment.
This year we will release another great feature related to image editing (I can't disclose more) -- I have the courage to guaranty it will be a successful feature and users will love it.

Hey there,

Well if someone use images from some server and put them on profile mfc or ctb its easy to track someone because if someone enter Your profile it bounces back to server where the images are in. So in fact someone that is hosting images can check where from someone bounces to his server. In this case You can track all images that bounce back to server from what site they bounce from.

Incredibly insane --- Live template editor has reached 130 registered members... hooray!
Personally I'm glad to see that CBLE becomes more popular each day, that's the best news for me and my team.
Now I bring news too. Major updates available:
- UI / user interface is now changed allowing a more friendly and easy to use sidebar panel (where the magic does it thing)
- image filters - supports 9 effects +1 (reflect effect)
- text / change the text font, add text shadow, change color, size and position of the text.
- links, icons, banners work just fine
- public media library
- your private media library with import image functionality
- graphic corner library
- saving a template or loading a saved template
- undo/redo buttons
- templates for male webcam performers - a new and expected addition to the template's gallery
All packed up nicely into this amazing tool.
Time frame for developing, testing and adding new templates made me skip some important steps so I posted a topic with screenshots presenting the Editor's main functions here

1. The Preview section - where you can see live all the editing
1preview_template.jpg

2. The Editor section - the magic sidebar with all necessary options
2editor_sidebar.jpg

3. Save your template or Load a previously saved template.
3save_load_template.jpg

4. Install your custom design. Copy and Paste
4html_code.jpg

We are open for suggestions and feel free to throw some critics too. The feedback is helping us adapt and improve your experience offering you the best service

Reactions: IndieBill
Camgirl Live Template Editor has new features to show off.
Now MyFreeCams profile templates can be edited live online.
Because we've received a lot of similar requests from studio owners, we've also added a package CB+MFC.

Enjoy the MyFreeCams version release Dec 1st 2016

This might be stupid but is it FREE? I am limited on money but i want increase money on chaturbate with kewl profile
The demo plan is totally free of charge ... it is named demo plan because you have the opportunity to test the same functionality as premium plan but with limited number of templates available for editing and save feature. Basically yes, it is free and no, it is not stupid to ask, not at all, in fact I'm glad you asked. Enjoy and let me know if you need help.
Thank you

In order to simplify and help
We know how hard can be to play with codes and webcam performers should focus on their webcam activity and not learning markup language so, we've decided to "take the load" on our shoulders.
Meme Tool is easy to use.
Do you need a top tippers section on your profile page and you have no time to code it or design it?
No problem. The Meme Tool can handle that. All you need is to click, click and save.

Editor%20%E2%80%93%20Live%20editor%20-%20Meme.png

What you don't need is coding skills and graphic degree.
How can Meme Tool help?
It allows image change, adding your photos, change graphics for premium users ---- some type of ranking, edit text elements and yes save the full project as a single image.
Ecards, widgets, Keep Calm comments .... and the list is getting bigger. All we ask in return are suggestions and feedback.
We rely on those 2 very important things to make your experience better and help you with your projects.
Self hosted fonts from google web font library are used so don't worry about customizing the text (limited yes, but cute)
At Camgirl Live Editor we tend to make things easier for webcam performers and help you all take full advantage of your online activity.
I invite you to try Meme Tool and throw us some of your ideas, suggestions and feedback... by the way... free is a powerful state of mind, think free, design free, enjoy for free, free your creativity
PS: working on adding content so yes your suggestions are welcomed --- I want a banner with pink butterflies and annoying pink kitties -- and we will do that!

The power of API
Let's make it simple!
Live Template Editor - added Twitter, Tumblr, Imgurl image importer .
If you have an account and you want to add your Twitter image in your design, now you can with simple clicks, not even copy and paste :D .
Tumblr, Imgurl works the same.
Fast API provided by popular services, the image importer is simple to use.
1. Click
step_1_access_the_apps_button.jpg

2. Click
step_2_connect_with_twitter_account.jpg

3. Click
step_3_access_your_private_library.jpg

4. Click - In a matter of seconds, the private library is populated with images from your account. And the direct link of your image, just below. See the printscreen.
step_4_twitter_connect_and_import_images.jpg

So, 4 steps, 4 clicks and ready to start editing.
I've already posted an article a couple of days ago here , but when I've posted the other services were in testing mode. We move fast so you can move fast. Enjoy

Josephine MyFreeCams profile template is now available for editing only on Camgirl Live Template Editor
Josephine_cover_myfreecams_design.jpg

Some specs:
- all default MFC functions disabled. Exception is the PM function which is linked to the envelop icon (next to snapchat icon)
Features:
- CSS3 grid layout
- self hosted fonts from Google web font library
- custom fully editable header title and image
- horizontal menu with links pointing to on-page sections
- about me section with changeable image and editable text box
- social icons with Twitter, Tip Me Offline, Amazon, Snapchat, Instagram, Manyvids, PM/DM icons (all optional/easy to remove)
- room rules with editable title and text box
- tip menu section which supports unlimited number of tip requests (default - 20), each request has a button for receiving instant offline-tips
- my store section with thumbnail image preview, item name and instant tip button (default - 12 items)
- videos section / video image preview, video name, instant tip buttons (default - 21 videos)
- join my club aka wall of fame section with 3 lists, each list is displaying 8 premium usernames and tip button - fully editable
- join raffle section -- includes 3 sections, left one is using a graphic, editable text and tip button --- the second section (right) it shows an image (add your image there)
-- third section from Raffle is a counter -- unfortunately MyFreeCams doesn't allow generic programming language - the counter must be edited manually via source code or using the Live Editor. --- or you can replace it with a 3rd party code accepted by MyFreeCams platform
- footer section includes 2 editable headers and editable text boxes.

Fonts used by Josephine template: Crushed, Josefin Slab, Poiret One, Oswald
The layout is narrow, uses CSS3 and HTML --- for fast loading page we didn't use to many graphics as you can see.
Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.