AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest stats from Camgirl Live Template Editor:
- over +400 registered users
- over +120 submitted MyFreeCams and Chaturbate templates to choose from
- over +50 additional user active projects
- and brand new functions added to the Editor

Popular MyFreeCams templates:
- Game On - see printscreen
- Erica - see printscreen
- Marsala Louge - see printscreen
- Kristine
C2P_BSyXUAEDGGf.jpg

User choice Chaturbate/Camgasm Bio design:
- CB Couple template design - see printscreen

From the blog:
- Exclusive "One Question Interview" with Sarah from Zuzana Designs (also MyFreeCams webcam performer)

As representative of this service I wish to extend our thanks and best wishes to all our collaborators, webcam performers and studio managers. Best of luck

Congratulations on a very well "thought out" program. While I'll probably never have the opportunity to use it, it seems to be excellent on all levels and by all measures. If I were an active Chaturbate girl, I'd definitely grab it. Will be a great tool for savvy camgirls. Good luck and best wishes for much success with it.

Reactions: Dan N
Thanks @Ronda Blum --- indeed Camgirl Live Template Editor (short version CLTE) offers a complete set of tools.
From image manipulation and editing to full templates editing , further more, CLTE has included a new tool for Twitter marketing (sounds way to geeky .. let me try again..) - My Community Management -- a powerful platform in order to help webcam performers take full advantage of Twitter service
Community Manager Tool is about:
Fact : Interactions with members of your community allow you to grow your business faster
Actions : discover, grow, analyse, engage, interact, export, search your community to increase business.
Offer : suggestion of leads for any subscriber, follower importation for pro members only
And we don't stop here...

Ruby - Chaturbate Bio design available on Live Editor
C4MXI6kWMAA2yAA.jpg

From top to bottom:
- twitter, amazon, join club links
- full header image
- about me section with image and editable text box
- room rules section with editable text box
- tip menu / tip requests and token amount
- video section (and store section are pretty much similar) with editable thumbnail image preview and button (external links supported)
- legal text and DMCA icon
Header image from Tumblr, smaller model image provided by Penthouse aff. service.

Dan202 You should think about adding SSL to your page. Because making payments and login to the page should be encrypt because of leak of security of that data.

:) @mfcgraphic We don't store payment information. It is handled by 3rd party companies with SSL and strong security policies.
In the near future yes, we will install a SSL certificate and offer encrypted connections but that's for the someone's peace of mind because bad things could happen with SSL too :)

:) @mfcgraphic We don't store payment information. It is handled by 3rd party companies with SSL and strong security policies.
In the near future yes, we will install a SSL certificate and offer encrypted connections but that's for the someone's peace of mind because bad things could happen with SSL too :)

Well it dont matter if You dont store payment info. WHat metter is that info is sended to 3rd party unencrypted. So someone that get access to Your server can read login password and credit card info with security code.

Well explained here:

Last edited:
Valentine's Day offered us the opportunity to get time and review some statistics.
Milestone reached 600+ registered members
Over 150+ templates submitted in 5 categories
Officially represented on wecamgirls community and also a few thumbs up from xbiz and ynot so yes we do good. Nope, we are not millionaires yet but on the right track :p

New service included. Image Editing

C4qmTolWcAA2qkh.jpg

And a new powerful tool ... but I will save this notification for later post :)
Remember - have fun & b creative

Free download
Chaturbate Bio template Spicy Space
chaturbate_bio-design_spicy_space.jpg

Sections available:
Spicy Space is a fully editable custom code for Chaturbate Bio page designed by Dan N (me) so you don't have to worry about stilling codes.

The template is using % values which makes the layout semi-responsive -- fluid width

The structure:
  • Top header welcome image
  • Top header model's image
  • Left model's image
  • About Me section
  • Social Icons
  • Room Rules section
  • Top Tippers section
  • My Store and My Videos section
  • Gift cards
  • Floating Social Icons
The pack comes with resources folder which holds all graphic elements (for size reference if you need), and full detailed Install instructions on how to replace, edit and customize the template making it more... you.
I'd suggest using Notepad++ (windows users) if no other markup editor is installed on your PC or laptop --- or TextWrangler (MAC OS).
For images I'd suggest Gimp (its free and works on all OS platforms) or Photoshop (trial version works ok too)
Other suggestions and useful tips along with the full markup inside the zip folder.
Note: to extract content from zip/rar files you will need WinRar for windows users or iZip (free) for MAC users.

Direct download

Enjoy and Good luck

Constantly developing this amazing service for camgirl community and I am glad to announce that we've become the #1 editing tool for adult niche.
Now the Camgirl Live Template Editor is also supporting Importation (import your design function)
Basically any registered member can import their MyFreeCams or Chaturbate/Camgasm design and edit it in CLTE editor taking advantage of all those awesome features and media library.
There's a catch here.
To unlock the final output subscribe to any paid plan from $5/mo (membership)

Yes you can play with the editor as much as you want, testing it, pushing its limits and capabilities for free but if you want to save your edited project and install it on your profile page you will have to subscribe.
You can read more on our blog

What's new on CLTE tool?
-- the editor can multiply components clicking a single button.
-- you can drag and preposition editable elements

Multiply
C5rM2VoWUAAN5li.jpg

1. click on desired element (in this case is a button)
2. from the sidebar go to Advanced option
3. Click on Duplicate button to multiply the element or select the visibility to remove it

Rearrange
C5rMigaXEAAR05s.jpg

Simply click and drag the element.
So, what do you think? It is something worth your time or it's much simpler to go with manual markup editing... :)
Enjoy

Hello love the site and would like to know if you have any other payment options? like paypal? i dont have actual card to use but want to upgrade from demo

Hello love the site and would like to know if you have any other payment options? like paypal? i dont have actual card to use but want to upgrade from demo
Hi @xxfantasydreamerxx , I like the site too and yes there is a secondary payment processor . When you want to upgrade, you can find the option inside the modal form (that cute pop-up).
Please use the contact form for inquiries, because your email is received by selected department .
The ACF forum is good and sends me notifications right away but only to me ... and I handle the web design department :) ... Inquiries about sales or anything related to commercial stuff is handled by other department :) .
Thank you.

Hi @xxfantasydreamerxx , I like the site too and yes there is a secondary payment processor . When you want to upgrade, you can find the option inside the modal form (that cute pop-up).
Please use the contact form for inquiries, because your email is received by selected department .
The ACF forum is good and sends me notifications right away but only to me ... and I handle the web design department :) ... Inquiries about sales or anything related to commercial stuff is handled by other department :) .
Thank you.
no thanks you for being so helpful have good one

CLTE goes pink-ish: Princess Pink - Chaturbate (Camgasm compatible) Bio design for princess-like webcam performers.

C6jssM_XAAETxq9.jpg

The template can be edited live online. It uses graphics and editable text boxes.
The structure:
- twitter icon in the left side
- amazon icon in the right side
- top header image - Model Name
- left sample image - the blonde girl
- editable About Me title and text box
- multiple icons for Twitter, Amazon, Manyvids, Instagram, Snapchat and Email icon (all optional)
- Join My Club graphic with a nice animated button
- editable text box
- 3 changeable images -- can be changed via Editor, no need to add reflection to your images, it is automatically added via CSS
- Room Rules editable plain text and box content - unlimited number of rules can be added
- Tip Menu section with unlimited number of tip requests and token amounts
- My Top Tippers aka Wall of Fame -- fully editable
- Store and Videos section -- supports unlimited number of items or videos, each of them is using a preview thumbnail image, item/video name and token value (external link supported)
- Gift cards section - default is using 3 gift card graphics which can be linked externally (Victoria's Secret, Starbucks, Amazon)
- Legal related text section (known as DMCA or Copyright editable box)
Login and take the editor for a spin - Try for free!
Enjoy the best Chaturbate and MyFreeCams template live editor!

So, what you think, do you want such design on your Bio page? Refresh your Bio page and "kill" your competition.

I am glad to work with our newest collaborator Miss Olivia Black, some of you already know her from History Chanel (Pawn Stars) and Suicidegirls .
Screenshot Chaturbate tailored Bio design by CLTE
17218731_597664047093610_6670591591949469785_o.jpg

CB tailored - image-based and fully editable sections.

Camgirl Live Template Editor is a professional tool which allow customization and editing of a wide range of templates from pre designed gallery without writing a single line of code.

We've received suggestions to code, develop and make available more editable templates for couple webcam performers (Chaturbate Bio designs for couples).
To satisfy the need we've started a new set of custom bio designs for straight couples and we will continue with trans, gay and so on...

This is Exotic CB straight couple Bio design -- currently available for live editing on CLTE
C7XCFyzW4AEu-6k.jpg

All images can be changed, all text-based content is editable, no css/html skills required
Not visible in this screenshot are:
- the tip menu
- store section
- videos section
- join club section
- gift cards section
- legal text
- floating icons

Live Meme Editing tool is much more than a simple image manipulation script.
This is an example of user MFC card (meme = image)
C7ntolTX0AAGpcB.png

Some memes Posted on Twitter to advertise the tool :). Yup Twitter is a great marketing tool if you know how to use it.
C7nqzQMXwAEIDkY.png

C7nowOnXkAAkSCC.png

If you have suggestions or you want a custom meme... lol... let me know... it will be my pleasure to receive funny suggestions...

Chaturbate Bio Design April v2 available for live editing on CLTE
It is amazing to work with high quality materials provided by experienced photographers ... the outcome is simply breathtaking
screenshot-clte_april-v2-2017-04-18-04-11-29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.