AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl Trying to Sell Panties!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyfox

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 9, 2017
Twitter Username
@foxyharleyfox
Chaturbate Username
harleyfox
Hi! I want to start selling my panties, but I have a few questions. 1. Should I package them wet or let them dry? 2. What kind of bags do you use to keep them fresh during shipping? 3. Is it worth signing up for a site like PantyDeal and Ebanned?

Any tips are welcomed! Thank you!

First off good luck! I love selling panties, just know it can be time consuming depending on exactly what you offer. I send mine in a food saver bag to preserve the quality. Make sure you use a nondescript package like a small bubble mailer and use the buyers address as the to and from so you don't have to disclose your address. I used scentedpansy for a while but they had horrible problems with their server and then ended up charging me when they weren't supposed to. BUT before that happened they were the best site for the price and had TONS of reporting, so just watch your cc statements if you use them. It's only a $10 charge but that shit can add up quick. If you have any other questions let me know!

Hi! I want to start selling my panties, but I have a few questions. 1. Should I package them wet or let them dry? 2. What kind of bags do you use to keep them fresh during shipping? 3. Is it worth signing up for a site like PantyDeal and Ebanned?

Any tips are welcomed! Thank you!
LET THEM DRY LET THEM DRY LET THEM DRY I'LL SAY AGAIN LET THEM DRY! Many will dissagree with me but hear me out.
One time ages ago, due to writing the wrong name on a vacuum sealed panty bag I had sitting around for a couple days before shipping, I learned that wet panties do NOT keep... even when sealed. O.O No moldy panties!

First off good luck! I love selling panties, just know it can be time consuming depending on exactly what you offer. I send mine in a food saver bag to preserve the quality. Make sure you use a nondescript package like a small bubble mailer and use the buyers address as the to and from so you don't have to disclose your address. I used scentedpansy for a while but they had horrible problems with their server and then ended up charging me when they weren't supposed to. BUT before that happened they were the best site for the price and had TONS of reporting, so just watch your cc statements if you use them. It's only a $10 charge but that shit can add up quick. If you have any other questions let me know!
Thank you so much! This really helps!

LET THEM DRY LET THEM DRY LET THEM DRY I'LL SAY AGAIN LET THEM DRY! Many will dissagree with me but hear me out.
One time ages ago, due to writing the wrong name on a vacuum sealed panty bag I had sitting around for a couple days before shipping, I learned that wet panties do NOT keep... even when sealed. O.O No moldy panties!
Got it! Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.