AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirls on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gently remind anyone who is complaining in chat about the token value of a menu item, or private rate, that what it costs them is not the same as what the broadcaster receives.
The posts just above this show that the final amount received in local (usable) currency is often just a fraction of the site payout, let alone the original payment made by the viewer when buying the tokens.

on a funny side i actually have to do 60 dildo blow jobs ( at the tip menu rate of 49 tokens ) only to cover the bank costs and fees for 1000 swiss francs net money

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

so i must suck that damm cock 2 times at night for the bank only

I gently remind anyone who is complaining in chat about the token value of a menu item, or private rate, that what it costs them is not the same as what the broadcaster receives.
The posts just above this show that the final amount received in local (usable) currency is often just a fraction of the site payout, let alone the original payment made by the viewer when buying the tokens.
This is not a complaint by the way, I am very pleased to be on the platforms I use they have costs and also do a lot of promotional work, develop software, run the servers, handle support the list will be long. But as you say the performers are not receiving the rate displayed - and work very hard to make good money. I am sure members here are aware some sites take 60-65% of the advertised rate, so that is subtracted before all the conversions and bank fees...............then costs, plus time. Eight hours for me equates to potentially 5-6 hours actual streaming, and there's prep/recovery time after that. I wash toys/lingerie/throws/cushions, clean my cam room, replenish with toys/lube/fresh flowers. Also use a lot of lipstick more than I would in RL work.

Simple i live in switzerland : 100 dollars per day to eat ( if this is too much then keep in mind that here a damm pack of cheap salamy with 5 slices in its 7 dollars , and a bread another 5 - and i cant stay and eat on diet if i want to keep myself healthy ) , 100 dolars per day for bills ( rent plus , health insurance , electricity and cumunity bills) , and another 100 dollras per day for taxes and other cotisations like retirement and , unemployment and social security and from this last dollars i must also save daily dollars for pc , camera , fuckmachine dildos, make up nice clothes , lights because you know you all like nice tiddy girls and with hd quality . that i use because you know these are things that as some point must be replaced .
just to give you a small example my internet alone cost 250 dollars alone , and a pair of stokings that everyone likes to fap the cock at costs me 30-40 dollars

Wow that is all very expensive, I am not sure the beautiful scenery would be enough compensation for the high cost of living, but presumably general wages must be higher also? Oops, yes you said that next.
here a normal person that works before tax makes 250- 350 CHF per day this is like ( 300-400 US dollars ) so my 300 dollars income per day its just a normal salary that an individual makes at an job, without buying anything . And if you dont do that and dont earn this much you cant make it , because of course the prices are accordingly to this level .

Then counting the fact that i am actually a self employed , i am actually at 300 dollars actually underpaid , and if this seems strange to you well keep in mind that an self employed individual normally makes 150 dollars per hour ( my hair dresser takes me 150 dollars per hour to do my hair , and the nail artist the same ) .

So for me 300 dollars are just money to handle nothing out of extraordinary .
indeed , i know that , but honestly that doent change the fact that i must do my day ! i must eat same as you do so i must make them .

also i never pretend to my members to pay 300 dollars for a show , but i do work my butt off to do all those 300 dollars with smaller goals and with 1 -15 tokens tips . which 1-15 token tips are what the majority are paying . then if someone tips 6000 tokens in one night ok , if not that will not change anything , and will not change the fact i must do my daily cut !

so multistreaming for me personally its a must !
Please do not misunderstand me, I had no doubts as to your truthfulness, it just surprised me that the cost of living would be so high. I am glad I live where I do. (even if much of the wildlife does want to kill us ;) )

And I really like to learn about other countries wherever and whenever I can :)

Wow that is all very expensive, I am not sure the beautiful scenery would be enough compensation for the high cost of living, but presumably general wages must be higher also? Oops, yes you said that next.

Please do not misunderstand me, I had no doubts as to your truthfulness, it just surprised me that the cost of living would be so high. I am glad I live where I do. (even if much of the wildlife does want to kill us ;) )

And I really like to learn about other countries wherever and whenever I can :)
Dont worry i dont misunderstood you .

And yes as you said the beautifull landscapes are paid very high and sometimes i am really bitter about it and feel uncompensated.

Reactions: Ozzie_

EXACTLY. On sites (such as ManyVids) I see that models have things listed such as "Buy me a cup of coffee...pay for my massage...pay my rent...etc.," and when I do the math I feel like some of them are not pricing these things according to what they'd receive after the site takes their cut. I don't really bother camming on MFC anymore with that ridiculously low camscore I have (I'm focusing my energy on Stripchat), but on my MFC Share I have a tip menu item (Specified that it's a gift) that says "Buy me a dozen crabs." 😂 When I set the token amount, I made sure the amount I'd get after MFC's cut matched the price of crabs.

On sites (such as ManyVids) I see that models have things listed such as "Buy me a cup of coffee...pay for my massage...pay my rent...etc.," and when I do the math I feel like some of them are not pricing these things according to what they'd receive after the site takes their cut.
I've seen some CB models offering "give me a day off", sometimes for around 5,000 tokens. That's a pretty fair indicator of what they need to earn (at least on that one site) to pay their bills.
I wonder if anyone ever tips for that - seems a little counter-intuitive, if you like a model you like spending time with them, not finding them offline.
That said, I did something similar for my favourite model once, when she came online with the worst cold I'd ever witnessed. Sent her more tokens than her minimum break-even, and off she went home to sleep.

I was multistreaming at some point, but not more than 3 websites simultaneously. You gotta make your time online worth it, and if one website does not generate enough revenue, you gotta do what u gotta do. So, whenever you take a private on another platform you are obvi going to stop streaming on the website where u are in free chat. However, I was always telling my users that I will be right back.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I've seen some CB models offering "give me a day off", sometimes for around 5,000 tokens. That's a pretty fair indicator of what they need to earn (at least on that one site) to pay their bills.
I wonder if anyone ever tips for that - seems a little counter-intuitive, if you like a model you like spending time with them, not finding them offline.

If anyone does tip for that, most likely it's one of their high roller regulars who appreciates the fact that every cam model deserves to have days off. Like the regular who appreciates/likes us enough to send us a big offline tip for our birthday as a gift.

Last edited:
Not a model. There's a smart, and a less smart way of doing it, I suppose. Personally, I'm not against it as a) there's no way to know on how many sites a model is streaming; b) there's nothing you can do it, as a site member, to prevent it. That said, I don't believe camming on different sites is a problem, as such, rather the fact that models - especially the ones here on the forum I have found referred to as "studio models" - don't hide their cam on other sites while being taken to private on one site, perhaps believing that they would get tipped by other sites member as well.

For instance, I clearly remember once scanning cam chats on cb out of boredom, as none of my fav models happened to be online at that moment, and visiting a chat where a model was getting tipped by an MFC guy first - I am an MFC member as well, so I know what a tip on MFC sounds like - and then being taken into private. The whole situation was quite embarassing and a tad off-putting, to say the least. In fact, the MFC guy turned his mic on and started talking about private matters of his life with the model, while everybody on cb could hear what he was saying. Totally embarrasing for me, and also quite disrespectful to the MFC guy. Anyway, I have to say that the vast majority of the chat was totally making fun of the guy, while few others where writing how disrespectful the model was, and getting banned for it from his "mod".

Anyway, when the model began to do his show nobody in the chat was tipping. Why would anyone tip when basically can get a free show, and why would anyone tip for a show that is not his? Just my 2 cents.

Oh for sure. Hard enough to get most users on CB to even tip for a PM, let alone 5,000 to take a day off :)

Yes, same with Stripchat. 3 1/2 hours on there last night, and earned NO tokens. Weird. Yet all these people want to lurk my free chat and send me friend requests.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
plus phone sex ) daily basis .

I understand everything. except this bit, hehehe.
I'm not sure how the hell that would work, for payment etc.. hehehe
+ it sounds boring as hell :)

Anyway, nice to read some of your text Diana..
I hope you are doing well.. HUGS

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I understand everything. except this bit, hehehe.
I'm not sure how the hell that would work, for payment etc.. hehehe
+ it sounds boring as hell :)

Anyway, nice to read some of your text Diana..
I hope you are doing well.. HUGS
probably with a phone sex site like niteflirt.

Thankyou.. I didn't know it existed..
Thought it was obsoleted when internet came out.
Very much alive and well, also AW one of the better known platforms. Each week I probably do a couple through the platforms and a couple directly. I know other ladies who do more through the platforms. Mobile phones have probably opened it up, rather than shut it down.

If you don’t mind me asking, do you find that you drive your own traffic to there or is there traffic from the site?

Honestly its their own traffic , usually the people buy 1 video before calling or write an pm asking about details and describing what they do want.

The only place i have advertised my iwantclips store its on twitter , but i noticed that people finding me on twitter also based on iwantclips tag they already have an account and are familiar with the service. So basicly its still their own traffic.

I have been visiting a camgirl for the past 3 years on Myfreecams. At the time she was on the site for about 9 months before I met her. We got to know each other, knowing what each other like and so on. She easy to have conversation with.

For a good 2 years after she was growing popularity.

But I notice in for about a year now she occupies 3 sites now. There are times when she would be chatting and I was wondering what is going on and realized she was also online on another site. After a while I realizes she was on 3 site simultaneously

There are times when she would disconnect without saying would saying whether she will be back or not and decide to focus her attention on other sites.

Sometimes members would ask be should be back and then later on some would join and tip other models in their rooms.

One time I mentioned she should at least say something if you are going to disconnect like that. I got a reply stating I will always been there.

This can be come annoying after a while especially when members are tipping then all of a sudden the model disappears.

I remember a couple years ago when I first joined Myfreecams models rooms used to have people having conversations in public chat where everyone would join in the discussions. This appealed to me as it was more like a community. I also actually got to know a few members. But nowadays it seems more and more models are doing shows simultaneous on multiple sites.

Is this how things are nowadays ?
I got bored with multiple sites. A month ago I anyway visited CB and searched girls who were in private. I could find all of them from other sites, Stripchat, MFC, Bonga etc., and watched their privates from those sites for free and sometimes heard their chat with client. Quite soon I found it even more boring. Anyway its obvious that taking a private had no sense with them.

Privates are only one consideration of multiple sites.
But from the broadcaster's perspective, I totally understand why they might keep streaming while in a private.
From a viewer's perspective, I see both viewpoints.
If I initiate a private, I don't have an issue if the feed goes out to other sites, although often the tip noises can be very distracting, and a reminder you're never really alone on a token site.
If I am in a room and the model is obviously taking a private on another site, I generally leave - that's just a matter of personal choice and (probably weirdly) I tend to feel a little awkward watching someone else's show. Maybe my British ancestry?? In the same way, I have never spied on a private, but that's no judgement on those who do.
But on the occasions I do stay in the room during a private elsewhere (like when I am a moderator), I see 2 distinct behaviours.
Firstly, the guys who don't seem to understand that it's a private, throw down a few singles and think that causes earth-shaking orgasms.
Secondly, the opposite - the room will go quiet - no tips, no chat. They're all enjoying a free show, and I've seen users flame a new tipper in chat "stop, the guy paying for this will hear and figure it out, and get the stream turned off". In this case, it probably would be better to just go offline, as nobody is likely to tip then. And in a room where privates are frequent, it becomes full of free show watchers.

But on the occasions I do stay in the room during a private elsewhere (like when I am a moderator), I see 2 distinct behaviours.
Firstly, the guys who don't seem to understand that it's a private, throw down a few singles and think that causes earth-shaking orgasms.
Secondly, the opposite - the room will go quiet - no tips, no chat. They're all enjoying a free show, and I've seen users flame a new tipper in chat "stop, the guy paying for this will hear and figure it out, and get the stream turned off". In this case, it probably would be better to just go offline, as nobody is likely to tip then. And in a room where privates are frequent, it becomes full of free show watchers.

The other night I was visiting a model who typically has a very lively and friendly CB chat going during her shows, with lots of longtime regular tippers, but who also splitcams to a different site. She went private on the second site without turning off the CB video. In that case, it was super awkward.

She just suddenly stopped communicating with the 7 or 8 tippers she was actively talking to, turned on the audio of the guy from the other site and had a fairly personal talk with him (name, job, sexual history) while about 50 members in her CB room (2/3 of them regulars) just sat patiently, doing nothing. At one point she started playing the guy’s Snapchat message out loud, repeatedly, because she was trying to decipher what he said and the CB room was discussing it openly amongst themselves. At first it was just odd, but after a while I began to sympathize with the poor dude on the other site that probably didn’t realize his business was being aired out on CB for the world to hear.

The other night I was visiting a model who typically has a very lively and friendly CB chat going during her shows, with lots of longtime regular tippers, but who also splitcams to a different site. She went private on the second site without turning off the CB video. In that case, it was super awkward.

She just suddenly stopped communicating with the 7 or 8 tippers she was actively talking to, turned on the audio of the guy from the other site and had a fairly personal talk with him (name, job, sexual history) while about 50 members in her CB room (2/3 of them regulars) just sat patiently, doing nothing. At one point she started playing the guy’s Snapchat message out loud, repeatedly, because she was trying to decipher what he said and the CB room was discussing it openly amongst themselves. At first it was just odd, but after a while I began to sympathize with the poor dude on the other site that probably didn’t realize his business was being aired out on CB for the world to hear.
Do you think she forgot to go offline on CB, or was it intentional? Did the tipping continue?
I would feel sorry for the guy in private, if everyone there could hear his dialogue. And for me, hearing the voice would have made it even more awkward to stay watching, than without.

Reactions: Smoothie

I understand the need for many models to stream on multiple sites, but for me as a user, to leave other sites open in public chat when in a private show on one site, is inappropriate. Even if accidentally done, it does not make me think: "Professional". 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Do you think she forgot to go offline on CB, or was it intentional? Did the tipping continue?
I would feel sorry for the guy in private, if everyone there could hear his dialogue. And for me, hearing the voice would have made it even more awkward to stay watching, than without.

Being pretty familiar with this model, I think she left the CB stream going on purpose (because she seems to do that often) BUT I honestly think letting everyone hear the guy’s voice, Snapchat messages and life story was just a brain fart on her part. I don’t think she would intentionally do that to any member, and 90 percent of the time when she leaves the stream running during a splitcam private show, it’s just a physical show and we can’t hear the other guy. So I give her the benefit of the doubt, but still… yikes. Very awkward.

There were a few times when CB tippers would try to participate with tips, yes. She didn’t react to them or respond to the tipper, except for one Lush tip that apparently caught her at the right moment and she visibly reacted to it, but kind of suppressed it and continued talking to the private show customer. In each case, when she didn’t respond to a CB tip, the tipper didn’t follow up with more tips.

Being pretty familiar with this model, I think she left the CB stream going on purpose (because she seems to do that often) BUT I honestly think letting everyone hear the guy’s voice, Snapchat messages and life story was just a brain fart on her part. I don’t think she would intentionally do that to any member, and 90 percent of the time when she leaves the stream running during a splitcam private show, it’s just a physical show and we can’t hear the other guy. So I give her the benefit of the doubt, but still… yikes. Very awkward.

There were a few times when CB tippers would try to participate with tips, yes. She didn’t react to them or respond to the tipper, except for one Lush tip that apparently caught her at the right moment and she visibly reacted to it, but kind of suppressed it and continued talking to the private show customer. In each case, when she didn’t respond to a CB tip, the tipper didn’t follow up with more tips.

There are guys that actually wants this and pay for this that their private to be public and seen

• Helpful!
There are guys that actually wants this and pay for this that their private to be public and seen
So this is when they purposely ask a model to leave the stream going on other sites during a paid private?
Rather than users who tip for explicit actions (like squirt, for example) in public feed and won't ask the model into private?

So this is when they purposely ask a model to leave the stream going on other sites during a paid private?
Rather than users who tip for explicit actions (like squirt, for example) in public feed and won't ask the model into private?
exactelly , many likes the be exposed fantasy , so they actually get exited that other people will see the show and hear them too . Its like people getting at tswing clubs and fucking their wives in front of all people there knowing that everyone will watch and hear and even eventually paricipate.
in 99 % of cases this guys ask that models to ignore the other viewers and even if other people can see the model attention to be concentrated on them in private only.

Its a very common thing that many guys like it.

many guys will actually share details about their lives in such shows , telling to the model kinky stories , so the other people get an wtf its just happening , the huge the wtf is the more exitement the guy that took private have. also very common is that the guy that took private on X site to actually be in the same time in the other site free chat to read in real time the others reaction :hilarious: and also sometimes even interact with the people in the free chat without them knowing thats the actual guy that its doing the private show on the site X

Complicated i know :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: but such things does exist a lot

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.