AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming and Traveling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyMia

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 24, 2016
I'm a Guatemalan citizen residing in the USA but would like to do some traveling outside of this country next year. I'd like to continue doing MFC while traveling but wasn't sure what the rules are. I think there are certain countries MFC won't allow you to broadcast from. Does anyone else have experience here?

Don't cam from Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen, Kuwait or Bahrain... Probably best to avoid Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore too..

Camming can get you sentenced to jail in those countries.. it's not worth it. Most European countries should be safe enough though

Reactions: Rydergoodee
Don't cam from Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen, Kuwait or Bahrain... Probably best to avoid Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore too..

Camming can get you sentenced to jail in those countries.. it's not worth it. Most European countries should be safe enough though
Good to Know!

I was thinking about traveling cross country something I always wanted to do! And of course cam and share my experiences. Any thoughts or advice would be great! ahhhhh a 3 month hiatus with just my car, computer and cam!

I wonder how many hotels allow adult websites, have the ports open to so a model can stream, and have enough bandwidth to do so.

Hotels have shit upload speeds. Do not rely on them for camming. Get a wifi hotspot. Figure out how much data you'll be using each day for cam before you go so you're not losing money from data overages.

Hotels have shit lighting. Umbrella lights are annoying to travel with, but pack down fairly well. Better than being an orange shaddowy blob on cam.

Working on a tourist visa in other countries is often illegal or a very murky grey area. Usually resulting in getting bounced out of a country. Have backup plans in case this happens. (Especially common when arriving via Gatwick airport in the UK.)

Some time I see cam models visit other cam models. I figured this might be a way to 'vacation' while having access to cam resources (internet, lighting, friendly to adult entertainment.)

A BB rental might be easier to cam. BB have hole studios apparemtnes you can rent. With an option for wifi. Though you might have to ask a specific BB to find out what kind of internet it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.