AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming for lesbian couple?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2017
We're a young lesbian couple, toying with the idea of camming together. Looking for site recommendations or general advice!

I never cammed with my SO

but in my experience in producing GG content, it NEVER did as well as my solo stufff. Even my femdom content with multiple dommes. Solo I have always done better. You may want to see what does best for y'all and create perhaps solo accounts and do couple camming as well.

There is a couple on SM Violet and Kayden I think and they cam together regularly. I can't think of any others who cam regularly GG with a significant other.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I always had great luck on mfc when I was dating a girl. Guys loved how much we were into each other, and not just like two random girls stuck together. So I think as a couple you would do great!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.