AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camming from a 10 inch netbook

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedKitty

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
I love my netbook.... it's my baby and everything works fine for it if I max the size of my room BUT when I click a members name the list on the left side doesn't completely appear

(like ignore and ban that's sometimes needed)

anyone else having trouble with this or have found a solution
(and a bigger screen/computer isn't really a optional solution for me)

When I had my netbook (right when the software updated with the topic where the ban used to be) I couldn't make it work either. I had to use a second monitor (slightly bigger obvious than my screen on the netbook). Only solution I could find. :(

Maybe screwing with the screen resolution would help?

When I started out I had a 10 inch notebook as well - I couldn't figure a workaround for it so my first paycheck went to a larger screened laptop.

There are ways around banning people, but it takes a bit more time - you can click on someone's name that is shorter (the longer names tend to "wrap" and add lines of text), click on....oh, what's the wording - "view list" I think (which comes after "BAN xxxusernamexxx"), then manually add someone to an ignore or ban list in the pop-up window. But that's a pain, especially if you get someone really annoying in the room who spams it up or is harassing you.

gutted that there isnt a fix to this. i have a 10 inch cause of travelling. and those times you need a ban right then an there fuck up your whole room cause manual banning doesnt take effect till the asshats leave your room!

I know nothing about the program, never even seen it - but here goes :D

If you do not maximise the window but toggle to windowed mode (so click max again to go to windowed) then using the top nav bar of the application, slide (click and hold, and drag) it to the left... can you take most of the application "off screen" just leaving the bit you wish of the right still on screen? Maybe then you can see that part?

OR is it that the window doesn't leave the bounds of the software and the software expects a bigger screen? That should be solved by altering (increasing) your screen resolution.

Also Try opening Internet explorer and check the ZOOM setting

Menu , VIEW /ZOOM default should be %100 (Try 75)

also try text size small/smaller

nzhere said:
Also Try opening Internet explorer and check the ZOOM setting

Menu , VIEW /ZOOM default should be %100 (Try 75)

also try text size small/smaller

I have a 2005 IMB Thinkpad and I have to use zoom setting in IE. Unfortunately the model sofware is totally different because that'd be awesome if that was the solution. Is there a way to zoom out in general on the computer not just the internet? We need help getting the model sofware to show all the buttons, not internet.

Reactions: JadedKitty
Not tried it but try in the model software hold down control key and press + or -

See if the fonts size up or down

since I had the time just now I tested the screen res thing

my "recommended" res is 1024 x 600

in recommended I cannot access block

SO

I set it to the highest which is 1024 x 768

and it WORKS.... however I think I'd only leave it in the highest res while camming, because webpage and ebook reading with it is a strain on the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.