AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Full Time Germany/Europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
I've been camming for about 1.5 months and the money is good enough to cover rent and bills. So my question is, what is the tax procedure in Germany - (I live in Germany but I'm not an EU citizen). Also, is there anything else I need to know - I'm not sure what else to ask? Thanks, girls!

Hey, you need a "Gewerbeschein" for camming.
You will have to pay "Einkommenssteuer" and over a certain amount also "Gewerbesteuer".
From what i learned, you won't have to pay vat in most cases. (Most camsites charge vat to european customers and wont pay that out to you. Also your earnings are outside of the EU. It is called "reverse charge Verfahren" or something like that)
Not sure if you are employed or a student rn, but you will also have to pay your own health insurance and with the "Gewerbeschein" comes a membership in the Industrie und Handelskammer, which is like 50 bucks per year depending on how much you make.
This coming from a EU citizen,not sure how your tax responsibility is, if you are not.

You will have to pay "Einkommenssteuer" and over a certain amount also "Gewerbesteuer".
From what i learned, you won't have to pay vat in most cases. (Most camsites charge vat to european customers and wont pay that out to you. Also your earnings are outside of the EU. It is called "reverse charge Verfahren" or something like that)
Not sure if you are employed or a student rn, but you will also have to pay your own health insurance and with the "Gewerbeschein" comes a membership in the Industrie und Handelskammer, which is like 50 bucks per year depending on how much you make.
This coming from a EU citizen,not sure how your tax responsibility is, if you are not.

So although i live in Germany, my bank is in France. I guess I would have to open a German bank account though. I do pay my own health insurance to a German Insurance company. I was unemployed until now so I only pay the minimum. I will have to inform them about the new income - after I sort the taxes out? I haven't yet earned more than 8.000 Euros this year though.

I will look into the Gewerbeschein though - thank you!

So although i live in Germany, my bank is in France. I guess I would have to open a German bank account though. I do pay my own health insurance to a German Insurance company. I was unemployed until now so I only pay the minimum. I will have to inform them about the new income - after I sort the taxes out? I haven't yet earned more than 8.000 Euros this year though.

I will look into the Gewerbeschein though - thank you!
Probably. If you are not making crazy money right now, i would just put some to the side for health insurance if you can and wait for them to ask for income proof. They are going to want to see a tax return for proof.
That way you won't struggle to pay back what you owded them :)

Probably. If you are not making crazy money right now, i would just put some to the side for health insurance if you can and wait for them to ask for income proof. They are going to want to see a tax return for proof.
That way you won't struggle to pay back what you owded them :)

Lol Pay back the insurance company? omg lol - i've been unemployed since dec 2017. paying them back may take forever! But thanks again Princess! The funny thing is, I had applied for something similar last year while I was trying to sell paintings. The IHK approved but the Kreisverwaltungsreferat rejected it because they said I did not have a degree in art. But I was not making any money either so I think that was the main factor. Anyway, I wonder if the KVR will ask me for a degree in camming? Lol

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.