AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming with mom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
Last night, I saw something I've not seen before. A MFC model on cam with her mother, who is going to start camming. The model is a 8000+ cam score model, so she is popular. I don't know if I should name her or not.

But.....

Would you cam with your mom?

There's been a couple models who have had their mothers on cam, their moms even flashed a few times. Not exactly the norm, but as long as they're not doing anything sexually intimate to each other... I don't see any problem with it. When you think about it, it shows a healthy communicative relationship. Definitely NOT for everybody though.

:twocents-02cents:

Chamaeleon said:
Last night, I saw something I've not seen before. A MFC model on cam with her mother, who is going to start camming. The model is a 8000+ cam score model, so she is popular. I don't know if I should name her or not.

But.....

Would you cam with your mom?

Nah, I wouldn't cam with Mom. We get along, but we're not THAT close to be doing cam sessions together...no way!

And I think I know who you're talking about. One of my friends e-mailed me about it this morning. She said that at the end of the public chat session, the model and her mom both flashed their tits in public chat...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
I've seen it before. It usually causes the tips to roll in. I know one model who cams, and her mother does as well. However, they won't go on cam together even in a non-sexual way.

mynameisbob84 said:
I'm starting to wonder about you, Chamaeleon. First the "have you seen your mom naked?" thread, now the "would you cam with your mom?" thread... :)
I :lol: :lol: :lol: when I read this, b/c I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread heading and OP. :lol: Chamaeleon, what's up bud, you trying to save some $ on therapy? Go ahead we're listening.

Reactions: AmberCutie
If my mom was ten years younger and not a devout Protestant, I bet I'd cam with her. I mean, have her be around when I'm on cam, not... you know.

I also had my sister on cam once. It was no big deal.

This is probably not super cool of me to say, but I really have no big problem with adult incest (under age... that's a whole different plate of cookies). It's meh, I don't really care either way. If incestuous acts weren't banned by most sites I'd bet we'd see a lot more moms around.

To me - this is weird and crosses major boundries for ME. I wouldn't want to deal with the amount of disgusting incest-based comments I would likely get.

However, other people find it disgusting when I have a dog on cam in a non-sexual way - so .. i wont judge. But I wouldn't want to watch it, and I would NEVER go on cam with a family member.

Evvie said:
This is probably not super cool of me to say, but I really have no big problem with adult incest.
This is probably not super cool of me to say ether, but I had a friend who for some years, had what seemed to be a pretty healthy sexual relationship with her older half brother. They had not grown up together, and meet when she was already an adult. The taboos that are built around incest, are for logical reasons, - you have funny kids, and not in a :lol: sorta way. Also I understand that if you grow up with your siblings there is no desire there. Something I had to learn being 11, 13, & 14 years apart from mine and they being male. But you learn quick when you mention to your buddy, "Dam your sister is fine, don't you ever think about doing her", that that is not the thing to say.

On the other hand I knew remotely two first cousins who had two kids and both were born with major problems. One has to believe it was the inbreeding that caused it.

But between g/g or if procreational is not the result, I see nothing wrong with it, except the Ewww factor that many might have, its the same Ewww factor that didn't have me list b/b next to g/g.

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm starting to wonder about you, Chamaeleon. First the "have you seen your mom naked?" thread, now the "would you cam with your mom?" thread... :)
I :lol: :lol: :lol: when I read this, b/c I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread heading and OP. :lol: Chamaeleon, what's up bud, you trying to save some $ on therapy? Go ahead we're listening.
Just because my mom still likes to give me baths....

I watched the model in question for a couple minutes yesterday, and it seemed like she was just showing her mom how MFC works, it seemed really non sexual to me. I thought it was nice that her mom was so supportive. Surprisingly, I never saw the members in the room mention anything incestuous. I didn't realize that the mom was actually going to cam, though.

I know that BurlesqueGirl's mom is also on MFC, It's just kinda
weird that after lotsa PM's with the daugther that her mom would say
something of the sort:

"Hi, Candy... ohh myyyy I'd do you too... My daughter was right you're Delish "

That was just weird... lolll

Reactions: Chamaeleon
"The family that wanks together, stays....." :?

Naaa.. :naughty: That just sounds so wrong. On the flip side, that'd be like dad and son doing the same girl in a threesome. That border is not one I want to cross.

First of all...

due to foster care and adoption, you can say I only half-grew up with my brother. But even after not speaking for years, meeting up with him as an adult, I have no physical attraction to him whatsoever. I love him dearly, but not that way. So the incest thing being just from growing up... no true in this case.

Next- I would find it very hard to accept if my adoptive mother would express interest in camming. She's been a one-man girl all her life, so I would hardly expect her to start now.

My biological mother might be dead, but if she weren't, it would still be shocking to me. Mostly because of how hardcore Christian she was (the good kind, you know, the kind who believes that Christianity is all about loving everybody)

Miss_Lollipop said:
To me - this is weird and crosses major boundries for ME. I wouldn't want to deal with the amount of disgusting incest-based comments I would likely get.

I'll have you know that my incest comments are always tasteful.

I wouldn't with any female relative of mine because this is my personal business. While some of us do share very openly about our sex lives, likes and dislikes, my sex work and specific acts are private because they're personal.

That said, my mother does know I cam, but we just don't need to relay the specifics. We share very openly about our sex lives though and our private conversations usually devolve into giggling about toys, sex tricks and penises. Considering I drove my mom to get condoms so she could get gang banged by 3 black guys before, it doesn't bother me sharing or knowing. We just keep our solo exploits private. :twocents-02cents:

GinnyPotter and her cousin (Skye_Evans) cam together all the time and it's completely non-sexual, if one is giving a flash, the other one leaves the room even. I always thought that was kind of cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.