AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cammodel Europe: Paxum vs ePayments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016
Hi there,

sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum or already answered.

I am just asking myself, what's the best payment service for european cam-models (chaturbate)?

Paxum seems widely spread and epayments seems to have much much more less fees than paxum have.

So what am I missing? Not yeat clear for me (didn't create one account yet).

Do both offer a card for free or no?

Are there any hidden fees I am missing?
What do both services get for receiving money from chaturbate?

Is chaturbate considered as another "service client" - so I could assume that this would be the service fee lie any other customer would send me money?

Wire transfer to european bank (SEPA transfer) seems a huge difference to me too - epayments seems a lot cheaper.

Sorry for being confused this much.
Hopefully you can help me a bit or share personal experiences (please not what you did hear from others...)

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your help.

best regards

Hi! I've tried both systems but chose Epayments. Fees that Epayments takes are actually lower than Paxum takes. Epayments takes 2,9% of amount you send to your bank card. Also, no fee for transaction between Cb and Epayments (I'm not talking about daily payouts, Cb still takes its own fees for it anyway). As I remember, there was $0,5 for each payout from Cb to Paxum. I haven't used any of their cards, I'm fine with sending money to my personal bank card through Epayments. I haven't noticed any hidden fees as well.

Anyway, there is the full info about Paxum fees of any kind for personal accounts (you'll get a personal account as a model, I don't think there is a need to create a business account in your case): https://www.paxum.com/fees/personal

There is the full info about Epayments fees of any kind:
https://www.epayments.com/ewallet_tariffs.html

If you work on Cb, it's better and cheaper to use Epayments, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.